Bush elected = ?

Discussion in 'Elections' started by |--LdC--|, Oct 2, 2004.

1. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    If Bush wins, what this tell us about American people and their views on politics?

2. AbercrombieAnde

AbercrombieAnde New Member

Apr 29, 2004
    Utica NY
    Kerry is just to stupid to win. It really wouldnt b that hard to beat him its just that Kerry is pathetic. People dont vote on who would necissarly b the best president they vote on ideals such as religion, values etc. Gays and blacks (majority) vote democrate bc they feel that they will protect there rights, and offer more programs. The republicans even without the majority of black voters can still compete, due to the religious nuts.

Most people vote for whatever party they register as. No matter what the nut of a canidate is representing there party they stand behind them. Most people vote in there own personal interest. If theses people would just vote for the best canidate that will run the country based on the country as a whole, it would be a different story. But that hasnt happened since the demise of the Whig Party.

3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Are you old enough to use this site?

4. Robert25

Robert25 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    What does it say? Our Representitive Democracy works. A majority of people here decided, via the electoral college, to elect Bush for another 4 years.

But aside from that reading more into it is absurd. Like moral culpability is transfered in such a way because our voters went one way or another.

with a resounding Hmmppff! I add :rolleyes:

5. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dude, are you still upset with us about that 3-2 in WC2002? Let it go.

6. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    "Dude"...!
    Ian McCracken tries to ingratiate himself with real people.

And it didn't work.

7. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    Kerry Trails In All-Important "Flowers For Algernon" Demographic - Dems Refuse To Comment - Developing

8. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    Not really, i can´t remember that game anymore... well i only remember the seconf half ;)
    I just want to hear your toughts on this, considering how the world is today and how it was before Bush was elected, how all this afected the opinion of the rest of the world towards the U.S. and obviously what this tell us about the voters when they elect not only the President of U.S.A. but probably the person with highest and most important job in our days.

9. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

it would be americans are as bad as their president, which means i'd take up my 2nd nationality and get the ball rolling on a british passport. :D