Bundesliga and the rest: Domestic and European competition discussion

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    he's also an Argentinian WC winner too, LMAO.

Adeyemi shows Germany how to do counters, no back passing no looking to get rid of ball to someone else.....have courage to go at it alone. More time you waste more you kill the counter.

but yeah lots of brilliant German talents and #moretocome.....

BVBFNM, saj7866 and Alex C repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    and of course Bayer end up losing 3-2, LOL.

I really want Wirtz to bail in Summer.

BVBFNM, saj7866 and Alex C repped this.
  3. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    One man team.

BVBFNM, Ger90 and saj7866 repped this.
  4. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Wirtz is to good for them. He has to play in the champions league competition with his quality.

BVBFNM, Alex C and Ger90 repped this.
  5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Oil United!!!!

and some want Germany to axe 50+1, LOL.

how soon until all of EPL is owned by Rich Arabs???

Chinese, Arabs, Americans seem to want to buy every club.

Alex C, BVBFNM and saj7866 repped this.
  6. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Never axe the 50+1 . Sooner or later premiership owners won't give two hoots about native academy English players.

rj123, BVBFNM and Ger90 repped this.
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    for all fuss about money, Chelsea spending like $600M got beat by Dortmund who follow 50+1. Chelsea are also bombing in EPL. We see time and time, 1BL clubs who overspend end up flopping afterwards. Throwing cash doesn't mean the players they get are quality.

money doesn't solve anything.

PSG loves to overspend and they too got beaten by Bayern.

yeah EPL clubs will likely not care about Penglish players in future as every club fights for CL spots. EPL is crazy even bottom clubs have huge budgets too, so integrating when pressured for results might not be a thing.

in Germany we make players rot in RL but in EPL they mass loan them. At end of day, 4/4 top leagues have issues with integration. Everyone wants to play in those leagues, coaches are pressured, no interest in integrating that takes time. Constant coaching changes also means no consistancy in integration too.

some here want 1BL to be best league in Europe not realizing that this would kill even more youth chances. Its good that we are more 3rd-4th region.

Alex C and BVBFNM repped this.
  8. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I really feel sorry for Wirtz. He needs to GTFO ASAP because Neverkusen gonna Neverkusen and there's also a very real danger of the Neverkusen mentality polluting him.

Ger90, rj123 and Alex C repped this.
  9. rj123

rj123 Member

The team with the most German NT players
    Germany
    Nov 21, 2010
    Winnipeg, MB
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah, but it's not like he's 25 and his career is shot by staying at Leverkusen. I think Leverkusen gave him the opportunity to be in the starting XI, with lots of match time at this point in his career. But you're right that he should move to another club either this or next summer.

Alex C, Ger90 and BVBFNM repped this.
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Gavi FAIL COMPILATION VS MAN U. Its a very good laugh to who is a Golden Boy Winner, LMAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Alex C repped this.
  11. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #9786 Alex C, Feb 17, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    I agree that I prefer to keep 50+1, but I still want the BL to improve its marketing and increase revenues and for more of the Traditionsvereine to get their shit together.

Would be awesome to keep the fan influence/tradition whilst also having an exciting league and keeping the majority of the best German players in Germany. Don’t wanna be like the French league where most of the best French players move abroad at the first opportunity.

Also would be nice to see more German clubs winning European trophies, I actually really enjoyed seeing Frankfurt win the EL last season and all the celebrations in the city was great for the club/city and the BL in general. I think it’s possible for all that to happen with 50+1 in place, just needs smarter management, better utilisation of youth across the league and a strong focus on improving coaching through the system.

BVBFNM and Ger90 repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    also add better scouting, why do 1BL clubs scout so many bad-mediocre players?

Alex C repped this.
  13. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Last year marked the first time in 25 years that a BL club not named Bayern won a European tournament.

I've posted many times before over the past few years that BL clubs should aim to dominate the EL as it would help mitigate the criticism that the BL is just Bayern+17.

Ger90 and Alex C repped this.
  14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #9789 Ger90, Feb 17, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2023
    LOL, so Chelski gonna sell him for 50% of what they payed for?

very overrated player like almost every USA player tbh. McKennie for example was never Juventus material like ever and irony once he went to Juventus club become worst version of that club in like 20 years, LMAO. Now he's at relegation candidate Leeds with other USA players like Adams and all flopping and not impressing. And looks very fat too.

Sargent helped both Bremen and Norwich get relegated in back to back seasons. Now doing well in Championship. Has he found his level????

Pulisic's last season at Dortmund he was a bencher. They tried to sell him as American Messi and 1st USA superstar but yeah pass. 45% of his EPL goals 9/20 have come vs likes of Burley and Crystal Palace too.

never looks good for 1BL when so many players seem to bomb outside of 1BL. So many ex 1BL players not performing in EPL.

I think most players are stupid. Instead of looking at yourself and seeing which league suits them they just want EPL for money and because they love the league......but there is no point in that if your not suited for league. Pulisic is a dribbler who needs tons of space too and struggled to adapt to EPL.

Dortmund needs to be careful tbh, you cant sell players for $70-100+M forever if a lot of them don't perform like Sancho+Pulisic. Haaland was always special and I gather Bellingham should do well but rest. 100% Dortmund hopes to sell Bellingham for 100+ and hope they sell Reyna and Gittens for as much as Sancho/Pulisic but if those 2 don't perform might not look good for club.

15. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Since Roman Abramovich sold the club, I think the Chelski moniker should be dropped.

Ger90 repped this.
  16. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well their fans still idolise him tbf.

Ger90 repped this.
  17. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Can't blame them. Under his ownership Chelsea became a domestic powerhouse and he delivered two CL titles and two EL titles, thus making Chelsea the most succesful small club ever.

Ger90 repped this.
  18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  19. BVBFNM

BVBFNM Member+

Apr 3, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Is it me, or the match against BMG aged Kahn about twenty years?

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bayern L, Union D and

Dortmund leads 2-0

now all at 43 pts.

I hope Dortmund wins 1BL this season to give a change of scenery.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so Brazzo won't come calling???

Alex C repped this.
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bayer sans Wirtz continues to be shit
    front 3 of Adli, Azmoun, Hudson-Odoi is laughably bad for a club that wants to play CL.

LMAO, Adil, Hudson-Odoi, Paulinho etc are all bad players.

and the Elite Hudson-Odoi got subbed out at HT. This is 2nd recent XI where HT and he's OUT, LOL. Nothing but an overrated Penglish Youth.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LMAO
    Mainz 3-2 lead

so
    -when is Alonso getting fired??
    -when is Wirtz gonna bail???

LOL, Adil with a straight red. Jokes write themselves. Adil was always bang average Frenchie.

All these foreign youth at Bayer and they lose left and right. So much for that, LMAO.

Alex C repped this.
  25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I honestly don't get where the frick did Bayer and Gladbach get these 2 Frenchies
    Adil (2 season) and Ngoumou (1 season)

both have come from Ligue 2 not even Ligue 1. Both also part of France U21 but both suck tbh.

shows how little effort these clubs make to bring in foreign youth. Because they hope to dev/sell them.

when German players do comparable in 2BL the interest is nowhere near the same as when Frenchies do it.

I'm enjoying the show as Simon Rolfes does love to shit on German Youth, LMAO.