Bundesliga and the rest: Domestic and European competition discussion

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Anyways last post towards this troll,I have seen over 5 different poster trash you for being such a ********ing troll on THIS forum. You Even created a fake account because so many people had you on ignore, LMAO.

Even on twitter and TM forum your a ********ing troll and people call you out.
    I'm 100% sure poster JungScout is KHR. You know its him same shit posting, bringing up Uduokhai a CB for CF who no one else brings up but him. And also by his 2nd paragraph with his known douchebag tone of posting, LMAO.

I'm also sure that JungScout wasn't his only username there too. Created other names for same shit posting since no one takes him seriously.

KHR
    This is because most of the international quality center forwards are of the last generation: Lewandowski, Ibrahimovic, Aguero, Benzema, Dzeko, Suarez, Cavani and Giroud. Then Harry Kane and Lukaku may have international quality, but both are 28 years old. That's all In reality, the top center forward is missing everywhere. I think we have to find souls. Maybe we can nominate someone like Kevin Volland; or try young strikers like Nmecha or Mergim Berisha (hopefully Tigges can keep improving, see talent in Jonathan Burkardt and Eren Dinkci too ... but these are for the future) The final solution is to play a center-back in the "9" position. I think Uduokhai can have a positive impact there

Lol hahahahahaa Jovic? Abraham? Lammers? Cuttrone? Sorloth? Dolberg? Isak ??? Some of these players are not even starters for their clubs. Some don't play and some are very inefficient. In fact, Calvert-Lewis has had problems for more than a month. Abraham was also criticized. Lammers is no longer a good striker and hasn't done anything in Atalanta. You'd better watch soccer and get an update. Not Fifa or FM Playing IV as MS is stupid? Maybe you should check out these players: Dion Dublin, John Charles, Gary Doherty, Chris Sutton, Paul Warhurst, and Christopher Samba. These players can play both IV and MS. They all started their careers as IV. Mourinho also played Robert Huth as MS when he was at Chelsea. maybe you know more than Mourinhozwinker

Reply from poster,
    Surely you have heard of something like potential in players? A striker who doesn't shoot nets in his early twenties can still become a great striker. Lewandowski is a great example of this.
    Little did I know that Robert Huth had a glorious time as a striker. Just because he may have been brought in as a crowbar in the last few minutes doesn't mean he was a good striker.
    But okay, let's play like we did in the 90s again.
    Maybe you should be a national coach. With Uduokhai in the storm, Berisha and Kleindienst as backup and with Arnold as playmaker, it will definitely be very successful.
    From now on I will not pay you any more attention, because your trolls are just annoying
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/der-deutsche-sturm-iii/thread/forum/52/thread_id/173746/page/38

and his twitter got called out TONS of time for being such a troll. Funny part is huge hypocricy he shows..... like he bitches here about something role playing Saint and then post similar things on twitter.

Like guy posted about Havertz at CF million times. Just look at how many times he copy pastes same ********ing posts. Tell the world or more like try to force the world with your opionions.
    https://twitter.com/BoscoGardener/with_replies

2. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    96F68C81-B3B9-4CCB-A77D-1A59B699C93E.jpeg DBE28AEA-EB15-4923-A982-EB9BB906B72F.jpeg

The trend will only continue

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    more proof he's a trolling poster all over ********ing internet and that JungScout is KHR. Shit posting and copy pasting his post all over ********ing internet. Funny part never looked for KHR online but found him because he's such a pest of a troll. You see someone commeting and same opinions/writing/A-Hole and it clicks instantly its him. Doesn't stop and is antagonistic all over ********ing place.

Lol hahahahahaa Jovic? Abraham? Lammers? Cuttrone? Sorloth? Dolberg? Isak ??? Some of these players are not even starters for their clubs. Some don't play and some are very inefficient. In fact, Calvert-Lewis has had problems for more than a month. Abraham was also criticized. Lammers is no longer a good striker and hasn't done anything in Atalanta. You'd better watch soccer and get an update. Not Fifa or FM Playing IV as MS is stupid? Maybe you should check out these players: Dion Dublin, John Charles, Gary Doherty, Chris Sutton, Paul Warhurst, and Christopher Samba. These players can play both IV and MS. They all started their careers as IV. Mourinho also played Robert Huth as MS when he was at Chelsea. maybe you know more than Mourinhozwinker

4. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

I didn’t looked at the reply there yet. But Berisha as NT option makes sense since there is no other option. Will your boys ARP, Nieland or David Otto make it ? Hahahahaha

no it’s all options out of DESPERATION. Simply because Germany have no option

sometimes , Loew is not 100% of the season for failing. German football have no good players at many positions.

Timo Werner is not a CF. He can’t play in any system without two striker formation.

so what option do u have other than playing Havertz there? Even Bosz said Havertz isn’t a midfielder and should play more inside the box. At least he played some good games as false 9.

when u think playing a CB (cameo) as CF is something new. Learn some football history. It always works in the past. Heard of John Charles, Chris Sutton or Dion Dublin? Gosh even in recent years Pique, Huth, Van Buyten, Samba or Kieff Moore (Welsh starting CF) are used that way. Your favourite boy Serra too

Fact is, there is no option. Werner or Waldschmidt ?

5. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    But again, it’s due to German talents are so laid back n lack drive

so afraid of competition and now not competitive at all.

6. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I kept saying Werner can’t play as a striker for years

just can’t

it’s looking like most younger German players who are playing abroad in top leagues have become laughing stocks . Even Werner, Havertz now

we used to have Rudiger, Can, Karius ...

Enough

and we see what level are our players compared to EPL standard. They are just not competitive n not ready for top flight football.

they are already our better ones. N u can imagine how ARP , Nieland or David Otto those will struggle in other countries.

7. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol this is so funny

when Hoppe is promoted to 1BL

@Ger90 “why promote him? He didn’t play well for Schalke II?”

Now he plays so well .

I bet if he’s German , Ger90 would say “argh look Schalke II coach is an idiot! Hoppe is so good. Lol lol lol ( Ger90 fav “lol” , used hundred times in every post haha)

How double standard can that be

Ger90 also said Musiala shouldn’t be promoted to first team. He’s average talent who failed to perform for Bayern II. Haha maybe the pro coaches see more than u? Maybe Flick knows something in judging talents? And eventually hes right

if Musiala chooses Germany insted , bet Ger90 will make a big fuss of him every game.

but he didn’t. And kept making excuses after excuses , that’s embarrassing

maybe Ger90 should have the same measure standard for every player

lol I remember people here had a go at him when he said many foriegn players are bad but eventually people questioned him of his bullshit

8. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

@Ger90

9. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

How @Ger90 being questioned for being a complete idiot

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    this guy is soooooo cringe. Like who the ******** brought up any Youth CFs? Not sure how his dumbface went from bitching to discussing and BITCHING about German CFs? Like LMAO.

nonstop complaining about Werner but thinks Uduokhai will score and impress at CF, lol. Or more ********ing dumb is that YOU KNOW Low WON'T play Uduokhai at CF so why bring it up? Seriously you love to bring shit out of box trying to be "clever" (LOL), knowing full well not happening. Bringing it up once fine BUT A MILLION TIMES-=Shit posting.

Uduokhai who has 0 Senior caps also said that he's not sure if he's making Euro squad if not would like to play at Olympics. Yeah sounds so much like someone who's being prepped for CF for Seniors, LOL.

your SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ********ing dumb quoting icke since icke also questioned Hoppe use. And THIS Shows how much you ********ing obsses over ONLY me like a ********ing trolling that you are.

and who went after me,nothing I said about foreign players at Bayern was wrong. AND NO ONE HAS TO AGREE WITH ME THAT'S WHAT YOU DON'T GET. And your a ********ing idiot me saying Musiala didn't impress in II so ********ing what. I also always said he's a 1st team prospect at Bayern either way. Even when he was playing Bayern U17 was still listing him as 1st team prospect. But like a bitch you only post bullshit. But your such a ********ing psycho that you take any comment as a butthurt dipshit that you are.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    icke didn't even get my post there, sooooo....

man this guy is sooooooooooooo ********ing butthurt, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a poster was critical towards a player being used.

and coming from guy who for ages talks about players needing to impress in U19 or II and one doesn't and gets chance after chance to impress in 1st team while others don't.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    this guy is such a ********ing loser is more interested in calling out other posters. YOU GOT A SHIT TON WRONG FOR YEARS. Dont pretend to you know anything.

and why are you bringing up icke anyways. NO poster in here does the shit you do.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so butthurt because Hoppe use got questioned waaaaaaaaaaa. How dare anybody? And this guy legit CANNOT accept any view but his own. And Hoppe just started his career not that I care if he does or not but lets not pretend year 1 of a career is everything.

lol Flick knows youth is that why he played irrelevant Ontuzans, fixated on Singh last season. Wants to force Dantas into 1st team, Zirkzee regressing a lot (raw player but so far bad season for him and got demoted to II for attitude). So much crying over very basic comments that affect no one. Nonstop praise for Cuisance too.If players perform good for them but comments can be made regardless.

so much fixating on foreign players although Ontuzans and Musiala=German players. So lol on you since not like they are all foreign.

lol, how your so defensive over players no one cares about. ALMOST ALL posters on German boards only care about German players. And that's true, no one has time or care to follow players of world. Instead of focusing on us, only time you do is to nonstop shit on them.

this guy only posts on this thread to non stop bitch about me and my posts as if anyone forces him to agree. Nor do I force anyone to agree with anything.

As if I care at end of day if they do well or not. Said it before if they play well good for them and if they flop good for them....don't care either way.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    anyways, Enough with this shit and this troll. Time to page mod, @The Jitty Slitter

give us both yellow cards which is fair enough verdict.

15. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOl

Flick can praise Dnats or Singh as much as he likes to media. Just a PR thing. to motivate a bit and to deal the press

So what? did Flick really rate Dantas? did he play him ? How do u know he rates Dantas higher than Stiller when Stiller actually played more por football than Dantas? Only becuase he said to the press?

U are a walking troll .

I can find your posts saying Musiala shouldnt be promoted and u said others are better "Musiala is not even starting regularly in Bayern II and there are better performers" . LOL Bet u know better than FLick , maybe coach just see him train everyday and knows Musiala better? Also what the pro team lack is not the same as Bayern II

U always say FLick doesnt rate German talents, everyone says Germany cant produce good talents. OK why do u think Flick would prefer worse talnets so to risks his job and results? He just likes the better players, simple.

Yea, Flick prefers foreign players because they are worse than the local talents. It just doesnt make sense

16. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL @Ger90 said Richards is a bad player! hahha

only because hes not German !

He would make a big fuss out of it if a German player (even Sule) can play just as good

17. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Where are your favourite talents? arp, Kuhn, Nieland and David Otto

All so shit and can barely impress in any team. Cant even start in shit leagues, cant score, cant play and becoming rubbish no one wants

18. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Yea, just ignore @Ger90 , he’s a walking troll

all foreign players are shit and terrible players. If German players play like that, Ger90 will make thousands of excuses

19. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    “hilarious” “lol” (your favourite)

lol Looking back .. u are a big embarrassment

Hoppe is promoted because the coach watched him coach and knows what his ceiling is, maybe they know more than u? Haha

again , foreign players are shit and no potential , surprise surprise

we are talking about German clubs here. So I hope we can use one measure stick on all players. Not as if Foreign players played well , we said they played bad; or domestic Germans played bad, we said they played well

Why would any coach prefer foreign talents by default? If the German players are better in training and show more promise, coaches will play the better players. When local players are used, they need to use their chance as much as possible tho

no coach wants to prefer foreign players by default, they just want better players. They need results (every coach does) and job security, they won’t risk their jobs n results by playing the worse players (if foreign players are worse)

that doesn’t make sense

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    all of this dumb reaction from a psycho troll, lmao what loser.

this guy is so ********ing delusional and non stop making shit up.

brings up icke who didn't even get my post which I even told him and his own club Koln had people saboting youth players anyways. And also collected, difference is that those 2 at least showed interest in discussion.

also ********ing cringe, last time you brought up icke. The guy even came and told you that's NOT what he said. Shows how much crap you make.

FUNNY never said foreign players are all shit and terrible. That's more from up your ass stuff. And YOU think ALL German players are shit and terrible/shit. #fact.

again so ********ing cringe since icke also questioned Hoppe usage but only obsess over me like a freak that he is.

and this guy is so obssesed over training/coaches and always shit on German players even when they get 1st team training. Oh so you know better than them? Also falsely claimed so much crap AGAINST Ngankam too. Hoppe trained with 1st team because no money, injury issues to CF ect. THey got desperate.

KHR is just shit posting from up his sorry dumb ass.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    biggest cringe is that no CF at Schalke interest me until U17 04 Semin Kojic who is 2 years min away from pros. So not that I care about any U19-II or 1st team CF. And that includes Uth, Fesenmeyer, Schuler eh on them who are German.

so don't really care at end of day who Schalke uses.

all of this crap just for questioning players usage and Flick for one has shown nothing that's + in terms of youth usage or rating. People free to agree or disagree but this pyshco POS doesn't care about any opinion but his own.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    never seen someone as pathethic and psychotic as this guy. Nothing but waaaaaaaaaa worthy stuff from a idiot, who makes up so much stuff from up his own clownish ass.

Not interested in any convos but shit posting and bitching 24/7.

so will spend all of his time bitching and crying about foreign players while shitting on ALL German players, LMAO. Why is here again????????

one has to be ********ing ********ing delusional if anyone thinks this POS cares about any of foreign players he's defending......he doesn't, his whole obsession is 100% about me and NOT them. TONS of people shit on German and foreigners all the time, YET he NEVER REACTS to anyone.....but me....

and guy is ********ing obsessed with youth players, people call out older players all the time. All Bayern transfers are mediocre as hell in Roca, Moting (German), Sarr and Costa which more than one person also said. Where's his crying and bitching????

even Matthaus is very critical of whole Bayern squad too.Go on twitter and bitch at him too.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    also biggest cringe is that this guy who calls other people trolls and tries his best to slander other posters but always only embarrass himself is a ********ing known racist which everyone here knows about and he also didn't deny it and doubled down on it too. So known racist suddenly cares about foreign players? Give me a break, he doesn't but nor does he care about Germans either. He only uses foreign players to shit on Germans, that's his only interest in here. And 100% of his posting in this thread is him bitching towards me and ignoring everyone else.

and tons of guys who he defended last season having bad current season. Yet does anyone see me calling him out on it? One would think he's an amateur at this game who only judges players on 1 season......which he does do too. And he used those players to shit on Germans.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yikes if it happens but his loan a huge bust so far.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol, Odriozola a RB who was on loan last season to Bayern and who was terrible (but Flick kept praising him and promising to play him too) was linked with offers from Dortmund, Athletic, AC Milan for loan. And reason was linked with loaning is due to Zidane not rating him and using him as bench fodder. Some reports say that Dortmund was KEEN.

why would Dortmund need him?
    1-he sucks
    2-you got Meunier, Morey and Passlack

now looks like staying wanting to work his way to Real. Not sure how such a player is a Real player. Him and Roca playing 100 La Liga games but don't impress much in 1BL. Seriously neither Roca nor Odriozola look like players with so much pro experience. They looks like players with dozen caps to name. Was cringe seeing Roca look bad vs OL club in dfb cup for someone with 121 pro games in Spanish top flight prior to Bayern.