Bundesliga 2021/22- 22 women chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end a German team wins

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by Lohmann, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    If Frankfurt's recruitment serious, they could take Hoffenheim's position in this league very soon as the talented young side, who's eventually going to see their team taken apart by rival clubs lol.

And right now, I can't help but feel like Billa, Brand, Dongus, all 3 players who should be next to exit the club for new tests within stronger teams. Billa being a perfect back up for Pajor at Wolfsburg, while I'm sure Brand is a perfect fit for Bayern, as Dongus at Frankfurt would make more sense for her own personal hopes of wnt recognition too.

Maritz is a SUPER mediocre FB... but Hoffenheim's stupid 4-4-2 long ball approach meant Brand couldn't even receive the ball enough times to go 1v1 against her,.

Billa having ZERO service, because Brand had no service, within a formation that made everything far too easy for their opponents. After the Bayern performance, it all felt like watching a club at the end of a cycle, in need of fresh reconstruction.

2. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  3. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    thanks for the info, even though ATA turned into an pay subscription site, it’s only $7 dollars a month compared to Magenta’s $25.

don’t think any teams are allowed to show regular live league games anymore on YouTube due to their contract with Magenta
    Freigang just signed an contract with Frankfurt which will last till 2025, so I do think this club is taking woso more seriously
    HOF looked even worse in first half vs Bayern, as with Brand, Wienroither & Koscan on the bench, it seemed no wingers, which resulted in the same, zero shots taken for the half. This coach can’t seem to get any scoring either from last season’s Bundi 2nd div leafing scorer, Leimentholl is troubling too

At least HOF didn’t bunker & tried to play an clean game compared to Arsenal’s cynical, almost dirty approach to with its endless professional fouls by an veteran cast that was bought up by its 7-9 million dollar budget. And then sad to see what’s happening in the WSL; last week Man City’s Georgia Stanway studs up, foul only getting an one game suspension, unfortunately shows where woso could be headed!

4. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bremen - Essen 1:0(0:0)
    Hausicke(69)

Freiburg - Leverkusen 1:2(0:1)
    Wirtz(89og) - Nikolic(34), Wieder(83)
    I was talking about this channel. I can only watch yesterday`s match between Bremen and Essen.

5. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    this is just an individual youtuber that copies hours later from Magenta(apparently they dont object to it)

6. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    He copied them from Eurosport and apparently they object it because I can`t watch the older Bundesliga videos anymore.

7. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    We'll see...:cautious: Frankfurt might believe they'll be able to hold on to most of their key players, but I see Wolfsburg's squad right now, and know they'll be testing the loyalty of a few rival Bundesliga clubs players come the end of the season...:whistling:

I mean, playing better than Hoffenheim during their recent encounter, and still finding a way to lose, I have a hard time seeing how Frankfurt mature enough this season to be credible WUCL qualification contenders. And when your holding at least 8 potential senior team candidates, at some point they'll want to be part of a club who'll enable them to develop further, challenging themselves against the nations, and Europe's best opposition.

Bayer Leverkusen, Potsdam, Hoffenheim, Frankfurt, are all fighting for 3rd place this season. But of those teams, even if I see Frankfurt holding the most individual talent, I also feel them the least likely to accomplish a finish within the top 3...:unsure:

8. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Bigger issue here is seeing last seasons top scorer appearing so isolated up front...:speechless: Billa simply doesn't get enough chances inside the penalty box to score goals anymore.

That's the word... cynical. Hoffenheim's injuries meant they had to showcase the maturity to be more cynical in their approach to this match. Slowing down play, staying condensed, and being physical whenever necessary. To me Hoffenheim basically looking defeated before Arsenal even created a clear chance.

So far they found various ways to win games missing key players, but they play like this against Wolfsburg, and then Leverkusen, they could find their season on the brink of early collapse...:cautious:

9. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    WOW Hoffenheim just upset Wolfsburg 2-1

blissett repped this.
  10. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    At least Oberdorf showed that she still can score!:D

11. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    and such a beautiful shot, maybe she’ll finds a home as a striker? At least it keeps her further away from her own goal!

12. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    so looking at next game coming up. Bayern vs Frankfurt; both teams only using 4 German field players(so that’s annoying), but at least Buhl is rostered!

13. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Who of Kleinherne, Nüsken, Martinez, Freigang and Küver is not German?:confused:

14. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Uh-correction, now half of Frankfurt’s starters are German
    0-0, 60th minutes, though rather dull game, hopefully Buhl be able to come in to spice things up from Bayern’s dreary passing

15. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    1-0 Frankfurt 70th minutes, another upset in the making?

16. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The Top 6 would be only separated by 3 points. The best what can happen for the Bundesliga.

blissett repped this.
  17. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Buhl with assist of the season! 1-1

18. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Okay, give the title to Bayern!:laugh:

19. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    predictions is not your forte! 2-3 Frankfurt!

blissett repped this.
  20. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I`ll take all back!:laugh:

blissett repped this.
  21. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    five goals in the last 23 minutes! Glad I signed up with ATA to watch it

22. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Sand - Potsdam 0:1(0:1)
    Kössler(34)

Hoffenheim - Wolfsburg 2:1(1:0)
    Billa(12), Oberdorf(82og) - Roord(52)

Frankfurt - Bayern 3:2(0:0)
    Martinez(67), Freigang(88), Nüsken(90) - Rall(79,83)

Köln - Jena 2:0(1:0)
    Kuznik(22), Islacker(47p)

2.Bundesliga
    Frankfurt II - Hoffenheim II 4:2
    Gütersloh - Bayern II 3:1
    Meppen - Wolfsburg II 2:0
    Ingolstadt - Nürnberg 1:2
    Elversberg - Henstedt-Ulzburg 1:2
    Bocholt - Leipzig 1:9
    Andernach - Duisburg 3:1

blissett repped this.
  23. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

The Top 6 separated by three points, the lower 6 by four points and seven points between sixth and seventh place! So it`s important to look what opponents the teams have still to play in Hinrunde.
    Bayern: Essen, Wolfsburg, Jena, Leverkusen, Potsdam
    Leverkusen: Köln, Hoffenheim, Frankfurt, Bayern, Wolfsburg
    Frankfurt: Wolfsburg, Jena, Leverkusen, Potsdam, Bremen
    Wolfsburg: Frankfurt, Bayern, Essen, Jena, Leverkusen
    Hoffenheim: Jena, Leverkusen, Potsdam, Bremen, Sand
    Potsdam: Freiburg, Köln, Hoffenheim, Frankfurt, Bayern

Games against other Top 6 teams:
    Leverkusen(4), Bayern(3), Frankfurt(3), Wolfsburg(3), Potsdam(3), Hoffenheim(2)

Hoffenheim with good chances to finish the Hinrunde in the Top 3.

Essen: Bayern, Sand, Wolfsburg, Freiburg, Jena
    Freiburg: Potsdam, Bremen, Sand, Essen, Köln
    Köln: Leverkusen, Potsdam, Bremen, Sand, Freiburg
    Bremen: Sand, Freiburg, Köln, Hoffenheim, Frankfurt
    Jena: Hoffenheim, Frankfurt, Bayern, Wolfsburg, Essen
    Sand: Bremen, Essen, Freiburg, Köln, Hoffenheim

Games against other Lower 6 teams:
    Freiburg(4), Sand(4), Essen(3), Köln(3), Bremen(3), Jena(1)

Jena on relegation course.

blissett repped this.
  24. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #599 Lohmann, Oct 17, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
    Highlights of a historic day. Wolfsburg and Bayern lost on the same matchday for the first time since 25th September 2011 (Wolfsburg-Potsdam 0:2, Essen-Bayern 1:0)
    Hoffenheim-Wolfsburg

Frankfurt-Bayern

Sand-Potsdam (Watch how the Sand goalkeeper cause a penaltyo_O)

Bauser and blissett repped this.
  25. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Wow, that didn't look particularly smart... o_O

(But at least she had the good taste of saving the subsequent PK: I cause trouble, I fix it :giggle:).