Bundesliga 2019-20, better than a shot of Jagermeister!

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by hotjam2, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I want to watch the Bayern vs Wolfsburg game somewhere

2. Klingo3034

Klingo3034 Member+

Dallas FC
    United States
    Oct 11, 2019
    Koln pretty much relegated or they still have a chance?

3. Klingo3034

Klingo3034 Member+

Dallas FC
    United States
    Oct 11, 2019
    Highlights

4. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Full game on YT now!

5. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  6. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lohmann and Laudehr are injured.

blissett repped this.
  7. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Lohmann claiming Lohmann is injured... :sneaky:

Lohmann repped this.
  8. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Even a small chance is a chance.:)

Klingo3034 and blissett repped this.
  9. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    with one game to go, their currently tied with Duisburg in 10th place, but Duisburg got a 9 goal difference on them, plus the easier opponent in winless Jena(Koln plays 8th ranked SC Sand)

we would of liked to see Koln make it cuz their club said they were going to spend more money as they've all ready signed for next season; former league leading scorer, Islacker nd then Beck(a physical midfielder) & Lotzen(though obviously now injured.
    While Duisburg has a host of dry, unkown players, Koln has some known names allready; Linden, Tiege, Beckmann & Nietgen were on the outer edges of making the NT, the latter starting CB for Frabkfurt's CL championship suqad 4 year ago.
    Another, the Swiss FB, Rinast had some brilliant runs recently, scoring the upset over Essen with just 5 seconds to go on the clock. Hopefully their's some kinda clause that they can get out of their contract if they can't play in the 1st division, otherwise the league looses out again on good players(or at least 1st div will).
    I;m reading that Hendrich & Schweers haven't yet signed for next season, could this be why they didn't play or even rostered yesterday?

and BM just signed French fwd, Asseyi

Klingo3034 repped this.
  10. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This wouldn`t make much sense to risk the Champions League qualification and Leupolz played yesterday. Maybe Bayern has so many good players that not all can play?;)

11. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    they only subbed twice yesterday. Picking Ilesteadt instead of Hendrich was unforgiveable & to be honest, they should of started or played Schweers over Gwinn, she's way faster considering the pace the two teams are playing at. A lot of cutsie passes from BM, but the final touch wasn't there.

I can understand Wolfsburg playing defensive; as all 4 CB's started, Goessling moved up to the double DM besides Engen. They'v been creamed on the counters by Lyon the last couple of times the teams met, but lacking an extra attacker, they too failed to enerate. Got the feeling the ony winner of this game was Lyon!

12. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    amazing; with the success, you think the HOF coach be looking forward to next season to a possible chance in the CL or maybe some attactive offers from other. clubs. But nope, he announced his resigning from coaching for maybe consideration for athletic director(not sure if this means he'll be able to give up his day job as a school teacher)

here was HOF in action with another convincing victory. Wassmuth again misses out by passing the ball instead in the first play in the highlights, but scores the 3rd goal. Hartig with a brilliant first goal. She's another gifted player that's never made the NT
    Highlights: TSG Hoffenheim vs. 1. FFC Frankfurt

BL vs Koln, glad to see 9th ranked BL stay for next season, couple of nifty technical players in Uebech & Barth to go along with the athletics fwds Nikolic & Rudelic and of course the model like looks of their GK, Klink
    Highlights: Bayer Leverkusen - 1. FC Cologne

Anna Klink
    2017-18 Bayer 04 Leverkusen Frauen Autogrammkarten -001.jpg

Lohmann repped this.
  13. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ehrmann isn`t the coach next season anymore because Hoffenheim wants a full time coach and he wants to keep his job as teacher. In Potsdam there is a similar situation with Matthias Rudolph who is also a teacher and will leave the club after this season.

blissett repped this.
  14. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    here's more details on Ehrmann stepping down but you'll need google translator.
    Ehrmann stops as a coach - news view - women's football on soccerdonna.de
    You would think taking over full time coaching of an Bundesliga team would be more ambitious, but then he might loose his pension if he quits his teacking job. Bummer to see that woso is in such sad shape that coaching is only part time even in the top, supposedly pro, 1st div.

The new coach got free reigns to do what he wanted vs Bayern Munich. I had mixed feelings about seeing Wassmuth moved over to striker, but she definitely had more chances than Wolfsburg's big names had the other day vs BM, plus it would help her grow if she got out of her one dimensional, winger role that she plays under Ehrmann.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    one makeup game slated today, Essen vs Jena, should be able to view for free at Magenta
    SGS Essen - FF UPS Jena | MAGENTA SPORT

hopefully Essen will rest it's better players so than can be ready for Sunday's last game v Bayern Munich

Lohmann repped this.
  15. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why do I need google translator? It`s in German.:laugh:
    I am not sure if Jena leading 1:0 is good news for Köln. Jena will now invest everything to win this game and might pay the price for it against Duisburg.

16. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Essen-Jena 1:1(0:1)
    Nesse(64) - Meyer(15)

17. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Another word to describe Jena’s goal: HEGERING her abandonment of her CB spot left even the slowest of fwds to run up & score. Way too much Jorgie Low 101 for me!

18. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    all the end of the season games coming up on the top of the hour. they sould be free to see live. I'll be switching between HOF vs Potsdam
    1. FFC Turbine Potsdam - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim | MAGENTA SPORT
    and
    Bayern Munich vs Essen
    SGS Essen - FC Bayern Munich | MAGENTA SPORT
    In case HOF wins then Bayern Munich must win to get the all important 2nd place for next season's Champions League
    I still don't know who to root for; Germany's future may lay in BM who are going to inherit their best fwds, Schuller & Buhl, as well it's current 3rd of their country's NT squad.
    At the other hand, who can't hel[ but cheer for the underdogs? Plus it should definitely open up MVT's eyes into getting HOF's players on the NT(and thus change into a more physical/athletic squad(

also Koln & Duiseburg will be fighting for not to be relagated, I bet Lohmann will be watching those games instead! lol

Lohmann repped this.
  19. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So far watching the BM/ES game(better camera angles). It’s still 0-0, I’m impressed with Essen out tying their best lineup of the season in there/Oberdorf for once playing on top

20. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Oops, my bad, Schuller NOT starting for Essen, they know she’s not going To want to score on her future team mates

21. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #221 Lohmann, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    I`m switching between all four games.:) Hoffenheim behind after only 43 seconds but they equalize in the 19th minute. But why is Magenta showing a 1:0 lead for Köln despite the game still 0:0?
    A Jena player is sent off and soon after this Zielinski scores the 1:0 for Duisburg.
    Angerer with the 2:0 for Duisburg in the 45th minute. I guess Köln will be relegated and I will watch only Bayern and Hoffenheim in the second half.
    Live-table at half-time:
    2.Bayern 54 +44
    3.Hoffenheim 50 +44
    9.Leverkusen 17 -27
    10.Duisburg 17 -28
    11.Köln 15 -39

22. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    BM scores with seconds left in the first half. Didn't seem like the ref wanted to blow the whistle to end the half(3 mins over). Essen trying to play the short passing, grounded game through midfield, that's when BM's overwhelming talent takes over. So don't see Essen coming back from this

will swtich over to the HOF match(one last look till they get torn up by plyaer buyouts by richer clubs?)

Lohmann repped this.
  23. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    A great free kick by Magull.:thumbsup:

24. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah, but the ref should of called thrvhalf allready as well as not calling fouls on BM

HOF controlling the ball but looking nervous on offense, POTS still a decent team with best darn CB in the league! will likely end In 4th place

25. Lohmann

Lohmann Member+

Arminia Bielefeld
    Germany
    Feb 24, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #225 Lohmann, Jun 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    Amber Barrett scores the 1:0 for Köln after 62 minutes. They only have to score ten more goals.:sneaky:

The pro Bayern referee has decided the game. 3:0 for Bayern.

blissett repped this.