Bulldog Supporters Group

Discussion in 'Colorado Supporters Clubs' started by Colorado Supporters, Mar 23, 2011.

1. TeleRock

TeleRock Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Boulder, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's perfectly reasonable to point out that the BSG needs to take care of whoever threw items onto the field tonight. If it happened in Section 108, you can bet that Class VI would be self policing this the moment it happened.

From what I've heard already, it has been handled and taken care of. But again, it's not unreasonable to point out that this type of behavior can't be tolerated in any of the groups.

And for the record Jasonma doesn't 'stand' in the terraces with either group.

2. COYP

COYP Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The more noble torch? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

1 person likes this.
  3. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bite me.

I'd say more, but you've regularly proven you're not worth the effort.

TeleRock, glad to hear its being dealt with. And you're right, if somebody had pulled that in Class VI I would have had to get in line behind you (and others) to deal with it.

4. Quinn 33

Quinn 33 Member+

Apr 25, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, thats why I asked. I literally have no idea who the hell he is.

5. jayd8888

jayd8888 Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Denver CO
    I'll stay on my nobler horse and add this.

All I know is I could easily see myself do that. Get me all pissed-off and add some beer with the situation that we had and bam, out-of-my-head, an action that just slipped away from me. Oh well, I'm too old to throw cans of beer at players and I’d rather we didn’t have this type of reputation.

This incident reminded me of one of my favorite quotes; it’s from The Rum Diary by -Hunter S. Thompson.

So on this level I totally sympathize with this guy, and I hope that it’s just a Beckham-viewing-casual so that "real" fan isn’t lost for a year (or whatever the punishment is).

6. buckstrickland

buckstrickland New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Seeing as we had just been awarded a penalty, im not sure why one of our 'fans' would be pissed off enough to throw a beer?!
    Time for the BSG to 'name and shame'

7. Rich the Eagle

May 13, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I just posted the following information on the BSG website - http://www.bulldogsupporters.com/blogs/article.php?blogID=145. I hope you guys will appreciate that there are some facts we can release & some we can't, but hopefully the piece will answer some of the early questions.

--

Saturday was a huge day for the BSG & the Rapids as both organizations broke records for attendance. The Rapids had a crowd of 19,152 which should be considered as a 'sell out plus' as every seat & spot in the terrace was sold in a stadium that has a capacity of 18,086, & the only extra tickets sold were for standing room on the stadium bowl. The BSG chartered 5 buses to take 300 people to the match & hosted a tailgate for over 400 people in our biggest showing at a home game ever. Myself & the rest of the BSG officers would like to thank everyone who came out for your support, it really does mean the world to us.

Sadly, an otherwise perfect day was marred by an incident near the end of the match when two cans were thrown on to the field within a 15 second period as the Rapids prepared to take a penalty. David Beckham retrieved the 1st can, a Tecate tallboy, from the field & as he was returning to the outside of the area the 2nd can, this time a crushed Strongbow one, was aimed at him. Our position on this is that no matter how high-profile or what team they are associated with, no player, official or fan deserves to have an object thrown at them. There is no excuse for this behavior & both the BSG & the Rapids consider it second only to physical violence in severity.

The positive side to this is that several BSG members immediately realized the seriousness of what had happened and worked with security, managing to catch the individual who threw the 2nd (Strongbow) can. That person was quickly removed and received a one year stadium ban on the spot. The Rapids are now assessing their options for further sanctions against him. This person was not a BSG member and is unlikely to have ridden our buses or attended our tailgate pregame. I would like to thank everybody who helped. Having a detection is fantastic this time as there have been similar incidents the past where the perpetrators have gone unpunished while the supporters have felt the consequences. Because of this, we should see this as a partial success of the self-policing model. It is bad that objects got thrown, but good that we were able to assist security in the apprehension.

The Rapids are currently on the lookout for the second individual who threw the 1st (Tecate) can. Because of this, I would like to make a general appeal for witnesses of the incident or general crowd photographs of the section of the east terrace directly in front of the capo stand. Please email me in confidence at richard.bamber@jacobs.com.

Please do not let this incident put a downer on what was otherwise a great day, but I hope you can see that we have to take things like this seriously as they really do threaten all that is good about the terraces.

Anyway, I hope to see you Saturday,

Richard

8. 22SteveD

22SteveD Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 1, 2011
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for stepping up and showing again what good leadership our SG's have.

9. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Saturday is going to be a huge day for soccer fans here in Colorado with three massive games for you to watch!

8am - English Championship Play-off Final

For the winners, a place at English football’s top table - fixtures against the likes of Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal & Chelsea and being able to see your team every weekend on Fox Soccer Channel. For the losers, another year in relative obscurity - parking the team bus at the likes of Barnsley & Peterborough and only being able to watch your team once every few weeks on Fox Soccer Plus. Both West Ham and Blackpool are relatively familiar names having only been relegated last year & both will be super desperate to bounce back up at the first attempt.

12.45pm – UEFA Champions League Final

The Rocky Mountain Blues (Chelsea) will be decorating the Bulldog on Saturday morning in an attempt to recreate the ‘Shed End’ at Stamford Bridge. In addition a group of them will be they will be meeting at Market Street Bus station at 9am to march to the Bulldog & all Chelsea fans are welcome to join.
    The Bayern Munich fans, neutrals & visiting KC fans will be concentrating on the Three Lions pub. Both bars are sure to be busy & the advice is to get there early (10 – 10.30am) to secure a spot.

7pm – Colorado Rapids v Sporting Kansas City

Support your local team by taking the BSG Shuttle to the match & joining us for the tailgate. Shuttles leave the Three Lions (3.30pm & 5pm), the Bulldog (4pm & 5pm) & Gibby’s (4.30pm) – Details & Reservations

Three Lions Burgundy Member Specials

Newly announced, the following specials are now available all day, every day for BSG Burgundy Members:
    $3.50 20oz Coors Light
    $4.25 20oz Molson Canadian
    $4 Jim Beam
    $4 Jagermeister
    $6.50 Keilbasa / Brat with Kraut & Fries
    New Bulldog specials coming soon as well!

See you Saturday!

10. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We have another action packed day of soccer lined up for Saturday!

12.45pm – Norway v England

Join the Colorado England Fans at Three Lions to get a preview of the England team that will be competing at Euro 2012. Other international matches including Spain & the Netherlands are also being played, please see the World Football Update for details.

7pm – Colorado Rapids v Montreal Impact
    Support your local team by taking the BSG Shuttle to the match & joining us for the tailgate. Shuttles leave the Three Lions (3.30pm & 5pm), the Bulldog (4pm & 5pm) & Gibby’s (4.30pm) – Details & Reservations

For this game the tailgate will be catered by HoneyBaked featuring delicious ham sandwiches!

Swansea City Tickets

If you are a Rapids season ticket holder, you have untiltomorrow at 9pmto purchase your ticket to the Swansea game at the season ticket holder per game rate (e.g. $14 for the terraces) after which the prices will rise. It's easy & you can do it online:
    - The best way is to login to your Rapids account & pay for the ticket the Rapids have placed in there.
    - Or you can call your season ticket rep.

5.30pm Tues 29th May – Tampa Bay Rowdies v Colorado Rapids

This fixture is expected to be streamed online & we will be making arrangements with the Bulldog, Three Lions & other bars to show the game – Details

6pm Tues 30th May – USA v Brazil

Join fellow USA supporters for this game, shown live (with sound) from FedExField, Landover, Maryland. This event is held in association with the American OutlawsDetails

See you Saturday!

Reservations Now Open
    7pm Sat May 26th Rapids v Montreal Shuttle & Tailgate
    5pm Sat Jun 16th Vancouver v Rapids Away Trip
    9pm Sat Jul 7th Seattle v Rapids Away Trip
    8pm Sat Jul 21st Salt Lake v Rapids Away Trip
    8.30pm Fri Aug 31st Portland v Rapids Away Trip

11. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We don't have another Rapids home game for a few weeks, but there is plenty of other stuff going on!

10.15am Sat – England v Belgium

Join the Colorado England Fans at Three Lions to get a preview of the England team that will be competing at Euro 2012. Other international matches including Spain are also being played, please see the World Football Update for details.

7pm Sat - Real Colorado Foxes v Thunder Bay

The BSG are co-ordinating carpools for this game, where the Real Colorado Foxes play Thunder Bar at the Shea Stadium, Littleton. Price for a match ticket is $5 – Details & Reservations

5pm Sun June 3rd – USA v Canada

Join fellow USA supporters for this game, shown live (with sound) from BMO Field, Toronto, Canada. This event is held in association with the American OutlawsDetails

6.30pm Tues June 5th – Sporting KC v Colorado Rapids

We have a away game details up for this trip wherer a match ticket & hotel (based on 2 sharing) will cost you just $57. Reserve online up until Sunday night. For those unable to make the hjourney to Kansas City, this fixture is expected to be streamed online & we will be making arrangements with the Bulldog, Three Lions & other bars to show the game – Details & Reservations

Reservations Now Open
    6.30pm Tue Jun 5th Sporting KC v Rapids Away Trip
    5pm Sat Jun 16th Vancouver v Rapids Away Trip
    7.30pm Wed Jun 20th Rapids v San Jose Shuttle
    7pm Sat Jun 30th Rapids v Portland Shuttle & Tailgate
    7.30pm Wed Jul 4th Rapids v Vancouver Shuttle & Tailgate

12. Nate505

Nate505 Member

Feb 10, 2002
    Colorado
    Are you guys showing the US/Guatemala game at the Bulldog? And if so will there be a cover? The only reason I ask about a cover is the only other place I know showing the game has one, and if you guys don't I certainly will go there.

Sorry if those are dumb questions haha, I'm just a total hermit who doesn't go anywhere so I don't know the particulars, but the Guatemalan Fed has forced my hand in this case.

13. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Still finalizing arrangements & we hope to make an announcement tomorrow.

14. Nate505

Nate505 Member

Feb 10, 2002
    Colorado
    Sounds good. I heard the price that a commercial establishment has to pay and now don't blame places for charging a cover.

15. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. Nate505

Nate505 Member

Feb 10, 2002
    Colorado
    Awesome, thank you very much, I shall be there

(now I'll quit cluttering your thread)

17. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With Euro 2012 shaping up to be a great tournament so far, let's not forget that our local team is back in action:

12.45 Fri Jun 15th – Sweden v England

The Colorado England Fans party switches to the Three Lions for England's 2nd game at Euro 2012. Get there early to sample the English breakfast & warm up with a few pints & all the England favorites on the jukebox. For more info, please see the World Football Update for details.

5pm Sat Jun 16th – Vancouver v Rapids

Join fellow Rapids supporters for this game, shown live (with sound) from BC Place, Vancouver, Canada – Details

We will have merch tables at both the British Bulldog & the Three Lions selling the brand new 'Colorado' BSG scarves. These are available for $15 / $12 for Burgundy Members.

In addition, we will also be taking entries for the Portland Away Trip Raffle for the opportunity to win a round trip air fare for 2 from Denver to Portland, plus hotel room and 2 match tickets for the Away Game Against the Timbers to be played on August 31st.

7.30pm Wed Jun 20th – Colorado Rapids v San Jose Earthquakes

We will be pregaming at the Three Lions & the Bulldog for this one & shuttles will leave the bars at 6.30pm & 6.45pm respectively – Details & Reservations

7pm Fri Jun 22nd - Real Colorado Foxes v Springfield

The BSG are co-ordinating carpools for this game, where the Real Colorado Foxes play Springfield at the Shea Stadium, Littleton. Price for a match ticket is $5 & the Foxes are putting on a tailgate starting at 5.30pm – Details & Reservations

7pm Tue Jul 24th – Colorado Rapids v Swansea City

We will be pregaming at the Three Lions & the Bulldog for this one & shuttles will leave the bars at 6pm & 6.15pm respectively – Details & Reservations

The BSG will be in Section 117 (south stands, behind the goal) for this game which will operate with arrangements similar to those in the terrace including general admission (GA) & standing policies. We expect flags, banners & drums to be allowed there too. If you are a Rapids season ticket holder, the cheapest way to attend this match is to purchase your ticket to the Swansea game at the season ticket holder per game rate (e.g. $14 for the terraces). The ushers at the top of Section 117 will be instructed to allow terrace ticket holders past them so there is no need to swap your ticket if you already have it. Purchasing your ST seat is easy & you can do it online:

- The best way is to login to your Rapids account & pay for the ticket the Rapids have placed in there.

Reservations Now Open
    7.30pm Wed Jun 20th Rapids v San Jose Shuttle
    7pm Fri Jun 22nd RC Foxes v Springfield Carpool & Tailgate
    7pm Wed Jul 24th Rapids v Swansea Shuttle
    7pm Sat Aug 11th Dallas v Rapids Away Trip

18. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's what's going on this week:

7pm Fri Jun 22nd - Real Colorado Foxes v Springfield

The BSG are co-ordinating carpools for this game, where the Real Colorado Foxes play Springfield at the Shea Stadium, Littleton. Price for a match ticket is $5 & the Foxes are putting on a tailgate starting at 5.30pm – Details & Reservations

12.45 Sun Jun 24th – England v Italy

England face Italy in the Euro 2012 Quarterfinals. The Colorado England Fans will be at the Three Lions again with a huge party! Get there early to sample the English breakfast & warm up with a few pints & all the England tunes on the jukebox. For more info, please see the World Football Update for details.

Come on England!!!

7pm Sat Jun 30th – Colorado Rapids v Portland Timbers

The pig roast tailgate & the Timbers Army will both be back for this game!

We will be pregaming at the Three Lions & the Bulldog for this one & shuttles will leave the bars at 6pm & 6.15pm respectively – Details & Reservations
    The BSG will be in Section 117 (south stands, behind the goal) for this game which will operate with arrangements similar to those in the terrace including general admission (GA) & standing policies. We expect flags, banners & drums to be allowed there too. If you are a Rapids season ticket holder, the cheapest way to attend this match is to purchase your ticket to the Swansea game at the season ticket holder per game rate (e.g. $14 for the terraces). The ushers at the top of Section 117 will be instructed to allow terrace ticket holders past them so there is no need to swap your ticket if you already have it. Purchasing your ST seat is easy & you can do it online:

Reservations Now Open
    7pm Fri Jun 22nd RC Foxes v Springfield Carpool & Tailgate

19. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's July which means that the Rapids games are coming thick & fast - here's what's going on:

The BSG will be in Section 117 (south stands, behind the goal) for this game which will operate with arrangements similar to those in the terrace including general admission (GA) & standing policies. Flags, banners & drums will be allowed there too. We have a limited quantity of tickets available for $19, after which the price rised to $24. If you are a Rapids season ticket holder, you can now purchase a ticket for this match for $21. The ushers at the top of Section 117 will be instructed to allow terrace ticket holders in to the section.

8pm Sat Jul 21st – Real Salt Lake v Colorado Rapids

We have a limited quota of $10 tickets for this one plus a $39 bus roundtrip option. The bus is technially sold out, but we may get a few no shows & will be happy to put people on stand by, should seats become available. If you want to go, reply to this email & I'll try & get you taken care of – Details, Reservations & Viewing Party Information

7pm Sat Jul 28th – Colorado Rapids v Seattle Sounders

Support your local team by taking the BSG Shuttle to the match & joining us for the tailgate. Shuttles leave the Three Lions (3.30pm & 5pm), the Bulldog (3.45pm & 4.45pm) & Gibby’s (4.30pm) – Details & Reservations

Reservations Now Open
    7pm Sat Jul 28th Rapids v Seattle Shuttle & Tailgate
    7pm Sat Aug 4th Rapids v Salt Lake Shuttle & Tailgate
    7pm Sat Aug 18th Rapids v Chivas USA Shuttle & Tailgate

20. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK admit it, how many of you were actually expecting the Rapids to actually beat Swansea on Tuesday? I didn't (& yes, I know it was a preseason game) so I am hoping the win wil give the boys a confidence boost going into the next sweep of MLS games. Anyway, here's what's going on:

7pm Sat Jul 28th – Colorado Rapids v Seattle Sounders

We got buses from 3 bars & a another great tailgate for you this weekend. There will be approx. 120 visiting fans on the corner from Seattle so we need to represent. Shuttles leave the Three Lions (3.30pm & 5pm), the Bulldog (3.45pm & 4.45pm) & Gibby’s (4.30pm) – Details & Reservations

Portland v Rapids Away Trip

The ticket deadline for this is next Thursday evening to secure your spot on one of the best away trips of the year. As Portland have sold the rest of the stadium out, they have set this deadline so that the size of our allocation can be set & also so tickets we don't sell can be sold to home fans. So let's get as much Burgundy in the forest as possible! – Details & Reservations

7pm Sat Aug 4th – Colorado Rapids v Real Salt Lake

Although it seems we just got back from the Rio Tinto, Real Salt Lake come to visit in just over a week's time. Shuttles leave the Three Lions (3.30pm & 5pm), the Bulldog (3.45pm & 4.45pm) & Gibby’s (4.30pm) – Details & Reservations

Reservations Now Open
    7pm Sat Jul 28th Rapids v Seattle Shuttle & Tailgate

21. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Happy Birthday Colorado! What better way to celebrate our beautiful state than to have a home game against your biggest rivals this Saturday? Anyway, here's what's going on:

The ticket deadline for this is tomorrow evening to secure your spot on one of the best away trips of the year. As Portland have sold the rest of the stadium out, they have set this deadline so that the size of our allocation can be set & also so tickets we don't sell can be sold to home fans. So let's get as much Burgundy in the forest as possible! – Details & Reservations

7pm Sat Aug 4th – Colorado Rapids v Real Salt Lake

Real Salt Lake are here on Saturday & latest reports say that they are bringing 230 noisy fans with them so we need to represent. Shuttles leave the Three Lions (3.30pm & 5pm), the Bulldog (3.45pm & 4.45pm) & Gibby’s (4.30pm) – Details & Reservations

7pm Sat Aug 18th – Colorado Rapids v Chivas USA Ticket Sale

OK, I'm not gonna lie - the team is pretty bad at the moment. But we'll support them through thick & thin, right? So to make getting behind the boys a little easier, we're going to have a ticket sale for the match against Chivas USA on Sat Aug 18th:

- Section 117 tickets will be a bargain at $13 including food & a soft drink.
    - Section 104 tickets will be $20 including food & a soft drink.
    - Terrace tickets will be $15.

Reserve early as limited quantities of special offer tickets are available. Shuttles leave the Three Lions (3.30pm & 5pm), the Bulldog (3.45pm & 4.45pm) & Gibby’s (4.30pm) – Details & Reservations

Reservations Now Open

22. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So...did you expect last Saturday's result? I didn't, but I'm not complaining about the way the Rapids stopped the losing streak! Anyway, here's what's going on:

7pm Sat Aug 11th – FC Dallas v Colorado Rapids

All the bars will have this one but we encourage you to join us at the Three Lions as we'll be drawing the Portland Raffle at half time. One lucky winner will win round trip air fare for 2 to Portland, hotel room and 2 match tickets – Viewing Party Information - Raffle Entry

So the team redeemed themselves a lot on Saturday but we're still going ahead with our ticket sale for the match against Chivas USA on Sat Aug 18th:
    - Section 104 tickets will be $20 including food & a soft drink.
    Reserve early as limited quantities of special offer tickets are available. Shuttles leave the Three Lions (3.30pm & 5pm), the Bulldog (3.45pm & 4.45pm) & Gibby’s (4.30pm) – Details & Reservations

Outdoor Co-ed League Fall 2012

While priority is being given to returning players, we may have a few spots on our Burgundy (Mondays / Recreational) & our Blue (Tuesdays / Intermediate) teams playing at DSG Park starting Aug 20th / 21st. Please email bsgfutbol@gmail.com if you are interested in playing – Details

The ticket dealine might have passed but we still have hotel spaces on THE away trip of the year! – Details & Reservations

This Week's Question...

Starting this week, I'll be asking you a question each week to help myself & the rest of the BSG officers provide the best possible club. First up we have:

Would you be interested in an additional shuttle departure (approx. 1 hour after full time) after home games to allow more time clear up the terraces or to visit the stadium cantina?

Please hit 'Reply' to answer.

Reservations Now Open
    7pm Wed Sep 9th Rapids v Portland Shuttle

23. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How are we this week? Plenty going on:

We're still going ahead with our ticket sale for the match against Chivas USA on tomorrow:
    Reserve early as limited quantities of special offer tickets are available. Shuttles leave the Three Lions (3.30pm & 5pm), the Bulldog (3.45pm & 5.10pm) & Gibby’s (4.30pm) – Details & Reservations

8.30pm Sat Aug 25th – Colorado Rapids v San Jose Earthquakes

All the bars will have this one but we are designating this as our 1st 'Springs Away Day' where we plan to watch the game with the Springs Colonials. Please meet at Jack Quinn's in the 'Springs at 4pm where BSG FC will be challenging the Dirty Monk Guild to a friendly game. We will all then watch the match back at Jack Quinn's at 8.30pm. I encourage you to arrange a hotel / spare room / couch & make a night of it! – Viewing Party Information

Drinking Beer + Oktoberfest = Charity Work?!?

We have a very fun opportunity to work at the 2012 Oktoberfest (Sep 21 - 23 & 28 - 29) where you can drink beer for free & raise a load of cash for a good cause – Details

While priority is being given to returning players, we may have a few spots on our Burgundy (Mondays / Recreational) & our Blue (Tuesdays / Intermediate) teams playing at DSG Park starting Aug 20th / 21st. Please email bsgfutbol@gmail.com if you are interested in playing – Details

The ticket deadline might have passed but we still have hotel spaces (& possibly the odd ticket left) on THE away trip of the year! – Details & Reservations

8pm Wed Sep 19th - US Women v Australia Women

We are working with AO Denver on ticket details for a supporters section & plans to run a BSG Shuttle with an AO flavor for this game. The game will be sold exclusively through US Soccer although Rapids Season ticket holders will have access to a presale.

This Week's Question...
    Do you want to tailgate before the US Women's game at DSG Park at 8pm on Wed Sep 19th?

Reservations Now Open

24. Colorado Supporters

Aug 10, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's what's going from the world of BSG this week:

8.30pm Sat Aug 25th – Colorado Rapids v San Jose Earthquakes

All the bars will have this one but we are designating this as our 1st 'Springs Away Day' where we plan to watch the game with the Springs Colonials. For those that don't know, these are some of the most dedicated Rapids fans there are as they make the 150 mile round trip to / from Colorado Springs for Rapids home games. Please meet at Jack Quinn's in the 'Springs at 4pm where BSG FC will be challenging the Dirty Monk Guild to a friendly game. We will all then watch the match back at Jack Quinn's at 8.30pm. I encourage you to arrange a hotel / spare room / couch & make a night of it! – Viewing Party Information

7pm Wed Sep 5th – Colorado Rapids v Portland Timbers

Shuttles leave the Three Lions (6pm) & the Bulldog (6.15pm) – Details & Reservations

Drinking Beer + Oktoberfest = Charity Work?!?

We have a very fun opportunity to work at the 2012 Oktoberfest (Sep 21 - 23) where you can drink beer for free & raise a load of cash for a good cause – Details

We have 3 or 4 spots vacant for both boys & girls on our Blue team who plays at DSG Park on Tuesday nights. Please email bsgfutbol@gmail.com if you are interested in playing – Details

The ticket deadline might have passed but we still have hotel spaces (& possibly the odd ticket left) on THE away trip of the year! – Details & Reservations

8pm Wed Sep 19th - US Women v Australia Women

Please stand by for an important email regarding this fixture in the next few days as we finalize arrangements with AO Denver for this game. The game will be sold exclusively through US Soccer although Rapids Season ticket holders will have access to a presale.

This Week's Question...

Assuming prices are the same, do you want to support the US Women from the South Stands or the North end Terrace at DSG Park on Wed Sep 19th?

Reservations Now Open
    5pm Sun Sep 30th Rapids v LA Galaxy Shuttle & Tailgate
    7pm Sat Oct 6th Rapids v San Jose Shuttle & Tailgate