Building A Team For The New Bernabeu - The Summer Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Drouchk, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Modric-87

Modric-87 Member

Real Madrid
    Netherlands
    May 26, 2018
    What did we do to Mbappé that he insults our club that much? What a complete and utter ********.

Deep Pal and Lyra repped this.
  2. Halycon

Halycon Member+

Aug 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Still can’t believe it. Like for real, kid was crying last summer how they didn’t let him go and Real was his dream club bla bla bla. Guy is full of shit, probably had this planned since last summer. How do you change your mind in one week, that’s bs. His mommy had this planned all along.

Deep Pal, Aensensen, PigBenis and 6 others repped this.
  3. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    In 3 years time he will again go for the highest bidder. There will be more teams to go for him too. Newcastle, City, hell I can see him going to Barcelona once they get their finance right.

Shay Z repped this.
  4. Galadrius

Galadrius Member

Feb 8, 2017
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He got pressured by Sheiks , Macron , family and he dint have the spine to resist that.
    Its World Cup year aswell so u know they kinda unsettled him with that talk.
    Still PSG had to give him everything he wanted , he dint accept anything without a release fee...After this Madrid,Perez for sure feels used by him. We could get Haaland and plan the window better.
    He will still want to come to Real Madrid for sure , but thing is how will Real Madrid fans accept him after what his done...He is amazing football player , will become rich beyond but still remain poor in his head. This could be his year on new Bernabeu , it was just perfect scenario for Madrid , for him but he blew it so hard, i dont know how Madrid would accept him after that.

5. DoughB

DoughB Member

Real Madrid
    Oct 26, 2020
  6. Modric-87

Modric-87 Member

Real Madrid
    Netherlands
    May 26, 2018
    I really hope we will never see him at our club. He cant be trusted.

Deep Pal repped this.
  7. Stiliyan

Stiliyan Member+

Feb 11, 2017
    Bulgaria
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    La Liga is bitching about the FFP which is pretty obvious that doesn’t work. It was invented to prevent the rich changing the game completely and not in a positive way.

————————————————

Given Rodrygo’s recent form I think I am more okay to sign Mahrez as a temporary solution until Rodrygo reaches his peak and also becomes more consistent.
    His contract expires next year and he will not cost much and I expect him to start performing right away.
    I am not sure about Nkunku since I haven’t watched him enough but I would pass honestly with that kind of fee for just 1 top season.

So after Rudiger, I would be happy if we get Thouameni(top priority), Mahrez and a really good right back.

8. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think Florentino can manage both at once. They are not exclusive. And he should, this was not just a sporting matter, but also related to the reputation and entire functioning of the institution. Trust needs to be restored both in the sporting and the business model.

Deep Pal and Modric-87 repped this.
  9. Hendrix22

Hendrix22 Member+

Feb 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I am also skeptical about buying players close to 30, but times have changed in terms of medicine, nutrition and training, now they can stay in their prime longer. Hazard simply got destroyed by injuries, not really much to do with his age.

Personally, Salah over Mahrez is a no brainer for me. The only argument for Mahrez is that he's cheaper, but Salah is simply a bigger star, better goalscorer, and we do still have a huge transfer budget. If the reason that Mahrez wants to leave is that Guardiola rotates him that doesn't bode well for Madrid; either he will be in the same situation, or Rodrygo will get less minutes.

I'm a huge fan of Doku as well, his season was injury riddled, but that performance at the Euro just screamed a future superstar. If we can sign him and keep him to 15-20 games next season with 70 percent from the bench, it would be a great deal to show we continue doing business our way.

10. Nico777

Nico777 Member+

Olympique de marseille
    Croatia
    Oct 19, 2017
    I am more convinced by Mahrez than by Salah. I saw him creating chances and scoring in several UCL semi finals, saw him leading Leicester to a title in Premier League and Algeria to a title in Afcon.
    I know one of his cousin, was one of my best friends in teen years, this man would be a good team mate, he wouldn't bother rotating with Rodrygo.
    Guy wasn't meant to have a professional career, he was playing football for fun in neighborhood clubs even at 18-19 nobody expected him to have a football career, the good thing in that is that he doesn't take anything for granted.

Deep Pal repped this.
  11. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Deep Pal repped this.
  12. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All incredibly underwhelming apart from Nkunku which is a real risk in itself.

13. Nico777

Nico777 Member+

Olympique de marseille
    Croatia
    Oct 19, 2017
    Darwin Nunez would be a good thing.
    Got a different profile than Benzema could either rotate or play with him.

14. Galadrius

Galadrius Member

Feb 8, 2017
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yea no thx to all on that list including Richarlison...

15. RMrules

RMrules Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 12, 2019
    Nkunku is the only option that i like.Lewandovksi and Kane are imposible,they are not going to rotate with Benzema adn we ar not playing with 2 strikers.

Leao is good but play on the left,we have enough talent there,Nunez havent watched him adn sounds like another Jovic to me.

Nkunku is a risk but it looks like the best option + a world class right winger and we are fine

benny_madridista repped this.
  16. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Nunez and Nkunku only names I’m interested in there.

I don’t Kane, especially for the quoted price. Son would be a better buy.

RMrules and benny_madridista repped this.
  17. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

18. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    I know it's against a scrub team, but watching Mbappé yesterday; he's exactly what we need. It's more his spark than anything, willingness to makes runs etc. I done want to see him here after the stunt he pulled, but don't really know of anyone that comes close who not approaching 30.

19. Nico777

Nico777 Member+

Olympique de marseille
    Croatia
    Oct 19, 2017
    Don't know how Lukita will react about that.
    The board wants Modric to leave?

20. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Deep Pal, Zidane05 and Nico777 repped this.
  21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Nico777 repped this.
  22. Beowulf112

Beowulf112 Member

Real Madrid
    Croatia
    Jun 3, 2018
    I told you guys lets win this champions league..announce European super league again because uefa collaborates and is sponsored b PSG and Qatar.Let then have their own league.We will build a new supreme league.

23. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The Mbappe thing is done now. No point talking about it any longer.

It's time to strengthen the team in all our weak areas. THAT will make us stronger

24. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I don't know how you can watch that and not be impressed. The guy finishes in every way and very elegant in movement.

I understand the reservations because this is his first year of playing as a CF/Striker though, hence why I asked people who watched him every week what they thought

RMSocrates repped this.
  25. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    So what do you feel about Nkuku? Would that be desperate and we should forget it?