Building A Team For The New Bernabeu - The Summer Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Drouchk, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    It published that Barca sent 2 scouts to Brazil to watch him and willing to pay in 3 instalments the sum

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is the same Club that had to send Demir back because they couldn't afford his 10 mil. buyout.

Dortmund are allegedly going to pick up that option, possibly even this month.

Deep Pal, PigBenis, saadomar and 3 others repped this.
  3. Ssr9

Ssr9 Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mali
    I hope we're also scouting for our next LB/RB superstars in Brazil.... Positions so integral to our success.

4. Aensensen

Aensensen Member+

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What's this Pogba interest being revived all of a sudden. I don't want that doofus anywhere near our club. He'd be whistled into the stands after a short while.

5. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
    Deep Pal, saadomar and Drouchk repped this.
  6. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

He’s coming

Deep Pal, Zidane05 and Drouchk repped this.
  7. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto

Wow. Hope he's alright.

Deep Pal, Anon. and Hsain85 repped this.
  8. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Mino Raiola wants to shoehorn Pogba as a packaged bundle for Haaland, what then?

9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What the, didn't they say it was a simple procedure and nothing serious the other day?

10. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    He himself said so, posted a message saying so on his twitter account.

11. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Damn, that sucks. They were trying to save face and apparently things turned for the worse.

Wish him well.

12. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Imagine thinking the biggest star in the world is going to base his career around Ndombele.

Deep Pal, libertao and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  13. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Next stage in the desperation : PSG will offer to appoint Mbappe’s dad as head coach.

Deep Pal, Excape Goat, Anon. and 12 others repped this.
  14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The man is almost married to Benzema at this point. If PSG would be really serious about retaining him they reach out to Madrid and Benzema and say they're moving the Eiffel tower to Madrid to bring Benzema to Paris.

In fact saying that, I feel like a few years ago around the Neymar transfer days, that's something they'd have Actually done.

Deep Pal and Anon. repped this.
  15. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018

16. Aensensen

Aensensen Member+

Jun 10, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's starting to look like we'll be singing Haaland Madrid next season.

17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Drouchk repped this.
  18. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Deep Pal, saadomar and Digital repped this.
  19. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Would be curious to know the split to understand where he'd potentially fall in our wage structure. What was the value of Alaba's package when he signed for us?

20. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sounds good but until the ink dries on a contract I'm hesitant to count any other club out. A lot can change in 5 months and desperate clubs do desperate club shit.

21. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    Throwback to the days of RVN, Robben, VdV, Sneijder, Drenthe and Huntelaar (yes I realize this joke doesn't work in Spanish :p).

22. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Alaba's dad and agent apparently got 20 ME in signing bonus. He signed 5 year contract worth 12 ME nett per season. I think the key difference is club doesn't see Rudiger in the league of Alaba. Alaba has been a world class player and a star in football for almost a decade.

Rudiger wasn't even considered a success at Chelsea before Tuchel came in. Club was willing to give Alaba Ramos level wage, but giving Rudiger that might not go well in dressing room. Like Varane accepted 6 ME nett in 2017 when Ramos was earning 12 ME nett since 2015.

Militao apparently getting 8 ME nett renewal so I guess that's the maximum range RM would go for Rudiger. Our priority is getting Mbappe and Haaland together.

23. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Pogba and Rudiger both probably want to come to Real Madrid but Real Madrid have no interest at the salaries they are demanding.

The Pogba rumors probably instantly cooled once Real Madrid offered him half what he wants. :p

Pogba probably doesn't have many options he likes at this point. Where is he going to go? PSG is the likley option, but they don't even seem that interested.

24. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
    Ether Rudiger is completely delusional or Mario is talking out of his ass again (It's probably the latter). We'll see what happens.

25. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    I think if we clue get them both for reasonable wages, we should.

Pogba is a risk, but at the right price he could add something to our midfield while we wait for Fede and Camavinga to develop and take some minutes off of Modric during the World Cup year.

Mino may have something up his sleeve for us to get Haaland we’d have to sign Pogba. Hopefully not at huge wages…