Bueno ya estamos en el Mudial, pero ahora donde hay que Mejorar?

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Ladic, Oct 9, 2005.

1. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    I said that too! Valencia would be a great striker teamed up with delgaod, lara or salas (if he is fit)

Valencia and Lara howver played EXCELLENT together. That combo is lethal!!!.

Valencia at least fires the ball and Lara is great on deflections. What more can you ask?!!!!!

2. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto
    anyone see the El nacional game last night?

benitez needs a chance! he totally tore up the defences, and did as he pleased and no one was able to stop him.

3. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

that game rocked!

4. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree, Benitez was on fire last night. If he can play like that for the NT, what a plus, it is like having another Franklin Salas with a stronger body.

5. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Y dale otra vez con tu Salas,Salas sucks,I rather have Lara and Benitez of course with that left foot ability anyday he is better than Salas.

6. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

LMAO

You and Ecuafutbolfreak!

Salas is one of the ultimates, how could you give him the "Suck" label

if anything, if he plays against Poland, the slogan will be

"Toss my Salas"

7. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Ouy que rico!:D

8. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Tin needs a good companion, Benitez has looked good in the domestic tournament and first game of the Libertadores, but when he played in Africa tournament, he was aweful, but he is still and might need a more matches with the Tri.
    Might be interesting to see him and Tin together against Holland.

9. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    I think salas is a good dribbler and a good crosser, unfortunately, he is also a Big "Amarrabolas" he doesn't let go easily, and now a days 1 touch football is important. He is also not a very good and efecient scorer for a foward, remember if you are playing up front, it is also important that you can score goals.
    Just look at Salas stats, he averages less than 10 goals per season, that is bad for a foward.
    IMHO, when Salas has played for the Tri, he has been better when he came of the bench on the second half, and NOT when he started, he is much more efficiente playing against tired defenders.

10. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    You are correct,I've always said Salas is better off the bench to run all over tired defenders and also to keep the ball on enemy territory because of all the fouls they call for him.As for him being a forward,I don't think so,he's much more of a puntero(winger)than a delantero neto.

11. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    anyone know how Darwin Caicedo is doing? haven't seen him in the news when i read the emelc line up lately...is he training with the National team?

12. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    last i heard of him, he was under the scope of many Euro scouts. He may be in Europe now, but I am not sure.

13. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    So Soon? Where did you hear this?

This is great news

14. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Caicedo is I believe benched in Emelec because Escalada and Mondaina are scoring right now.

15. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    anybody know who is Daniel Reinoso?... read about him at the ivankaviedes site... he is playing in Norway for Tuil FC... Also found out he was a track and soccer star at Bethany college in w.virginia USA...

anybody know if he's any good?

16. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hey I also noticed that, but I don't know anything else about him... I hope someone else here does.

17. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    it's 2 consecutive weeks now and Valencia is not getting playing time in a 2nd division team... what's up with that? is this good or bad? I don't know.. Hopefully he's in form and learning new things... if not it would be a waste of time for this talented kid...

And as for Aston Villa, De La Cruz hasn't played in months... He hasn't been considered for any of the FA cup games... He's not even riding the bench....

Kaviedes is still recuperating from an injury and has not started for ArgiesJrs.

Can't Barcelona FC who is need of players bring these guys back to Ecuador?

18. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that's not a bad idea. bu i think you mean Barcelona SC, from Guayaquil, right?
    The reason why Valencia was loaned out so he can get more playing time, but he is not playing. This is not good news, as he is a key player and we need him fully fit for the WC to improve our chances of advancing past the group stage.
    Kaviedes is just injured and I am sure he will get back to playing once he recovers.
    I am also concerned about Ulises. I know it looks bad now, but there is still time and I am sure there will be a solution to all these concerns.

19. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    yes, I meant Barcelona de Guayaquil... let's hope these guys get playing time...

20. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    El partido contra Holanda esta en visperas, que alineacion pondrian ustedes?

Yo me ira con:

-Mora

-De La Cruz
    -Hurtado
    -Guagua
    -Reascos

-Tenorio
    -Ayovi o Quiroz
    -Mendez
    -Lara

-Delgado
    -Benitez

21. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    -Mora <LDU Quito>

-De La Cruz <Aston Villa, Eng.>
    -Hurtado <Al Arabi, Qatar>
    -Valencia <Willeim II, Holland League>should be given a chance
    -Reascos <LDU Quito>

-Tenorio <Barcelona de Guayaquil>
    -Reinoso <Tulim FC, Norway League> should be given a chance...
    -Mendez <LDU Quito>
    -Valencia <Recreactivo Huelva, Spain>

-Delgado <LDU Quito>
    -C. Tenorio < Al Saad, Qatar League>

22. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    mora (guess we all agree now he should be our #1?)

DLC or Valencia should get a chance, hurtado, espinosa, ambrossi(reasco)
    mendez, e.tenorio, quiroz castillo (i conceded that Urrutia will not play:( ) and Valencia
    kaviedes and tin

bench: villafuerte, guagua, castro, reasco(ambrossi), lara,benitez, m.ayovi, c.tenorio, darwin caidedo