BSC vs LDUP Make or Break !

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENs1DXG8fYk"]YouTube - Programa Codigo Futbol. 01 de Octubre 2009. Invitado "Pepin" Gavica. 1/3[/ame]

This is it. Intelligent opinions.

I honestly believe that BSC doesn't deserve to go to "B". Sure it has been one of our worst seasons ever, but BSC has shown some, if I might dare say, good games like the one against Emelec in the 2-2 draw and some others in which things didn't go our way and we tied many games, but not lost them. BSC might not have a competitive squad, but not one so horribly bad like for the ranks of "B". Most blame is on Maruri and co. who don't know much about nothing especially when it comes to futbol and made one horrible decision after another.

I was glad to see two more teams from la costa in the "A" and Manta and LDUP have had good seasons, but when it comes down to LDUP or BSC , I see BSC with more projection if things go for us this Saturday, because believe me, there will be a revolution after Saturday, regardless a win or descend. The storm doesn't last forever.

2. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    DESERVE has nothing to do with it. If Juventus can go to second Division than why not Barcelona of ECUADOR! Barcelona is general is hanging on by a thread and losing their ground fast... I'll tell you why.

1) It was the only club in Ecuador to make it to a final of a Copa Libertadores. In matter of fact, it made two and the Only club in the World, who had the audacity to put two friggin stars above their crest for two FAIL ATTEMPTS!!! PATHETIC! Who does that??

LIGA DE QUITO BLEW THAT SHIT RIGHT UP..

2) La costa always had all the money and power. Starting With patria who were the richest club in the 50's than Emelec and finally Barcelona. and to top it off. 99% of the FOOTBALL PRESS was in Guayaquil thus given a free ride to Write whatever "DREAM" they wanted. The press is in Quito now..

3) yes, Barcelona Was.. I repeat "WAS" the best club in Ecuador at the right time. A time when Ecuadorian football clubs were awful not only compared to the rest of south America but to Ecuadorian Futbol. That fact that everyone else was awful catapulted this club's fame..

4) when was the last time Barcelona developed a player? A player that got transferred to the exterior or a player for the NT?

So why is it bad for barcelona to go to the B? Its not like they contribute to the NT! They don't even fill up their stadium with fans eventhough they have 80% of the fanbase in Ecuador. They play horrible futbol. The directors and everyone around them are corrupt. Barcelona has reached bottom and the only thing they can brag about is the pathetic excuse that they have never been to the B? I guess Juventus is a piece of shit club!!!

"El Idolo de Ecuador" should be stripped away from them.

3. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    awful compared to south america..so venezuelan,peruvian,and bolivian soccer was any better in those times??..not to mention colombian football clubs!!

4. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Colombian Football Clubs along with Peru were making finals way before ecuador could even dream of one. What has Ecuador accomplished before 2002? What title did Ecuador win both at club and Country? Winning a Copa America? If you want to compare Ecuador to Venezuelan football to make you feel Better. Knock yourself out!!

Do you want to see How barcelona made it the 1990 Finals? Here is something noone ever talks about.

The Strongest (Bolivia)
    Oriente Petrolero (Bolivia)
    CA Progreso ( Uruguay)
    Emelec ( Ecuador)
    River Plate (Gallina)
    Olimpia (paraguay)

you can also take the 1998 Final run and compare it to LDU Quito run and tell me which is more impressive..

5. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    listen i'm not a barcelona fan,but what your saying is stupid...peruvian football teasm have never done shit..let alone even won a copa libertadores or even make it to a final for a club competition,and for your info el nacional made it to the semifinals a couple of times in the late 70s and mid 80s,but I sort of agree with colombian football ,but peruvian clubs never won shit either!

6. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

He's like a broken record, nevermind this guy, he can only say the same over again. It get's boring after a while.

To Argentine: Yes, Barcelona isn't Juventus, and Juventus is not in Ecuador. Barcelona is not the one getting caught or paying refs for the whole for seasons. you are right we are not Juventus. They got relegated while still being in prime spots... Barcelona might get relegated because we are actually before last and fighting to the end match. And yes! BSC doesn't deserve to go to the B as much you'd like for it to and if it does, then well, what can anyone do about.

7. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I'm like a broken record??can you clear this up with me?:confused:

8. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Barcelona beat twice Millonarios de Colombia when it was the best team in the world! what are you talking about. It was the only team who topped the best team in the world with DiStefano and co in it! And they whooped Dep Cali's ass as well during the same and back them Dep Cali was a world class club as well in the El Dorado of Colombia! Yes, that's right- the poor sucky BSC who didn't really amount to nothing because it was crappier than the rest of SA somehow sonned the sh!t out of the top team back in the day. You really are just a cancer to any BSC thread.

and because it was awful compared to the other teams in SA it also made the finals twice in Copa Libertadores! right? If the matches weren't fixed against BSC and they would have won you wouldn't be spitting all this nonesense.

9. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

not you pepe... i was referring to Argentine and giving you advice about him.

10. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Universitario of Peru made the Final of the Copa Libertadores in 1972..And for your INFO, El nacional made it to the semifinal when it was a different format and anywhere from 6 to 8 team played a group stage to make the final. Why do I have to explain this crap? You should know this!!!

11. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    ya honestly argentina man your so negative!I mean you criticize our club football saying it was crap compared to south america back then???:confused: soo what I'm trying to understand is are you saying that our clubs were worse than the Bolivians who never reached a final in club competition let alone play as competitive as el nacional,emelec,and bsc in those times?or comapring it to venezuelan clubs who were unknown back in the day...mediocre had poor embarrasing performances in club competitions,and peruvian clubs that never even reached a final not to mention weren't even threats in the competitions..so I dont understand your comparison my friend:confused:..please do go on:cool:

12. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    wow big deal..probably back in the days when the copa libertadores was only four teams!!..so goingg to the el nacional thing what's your point does that mean that independiente of argentina's copa wins in the 60s and 70s were fluke because only like 8teams competed back then???besides your not going to tell me that peruvian football is that great..besides that final their clubs haven't done squat my friend!!At least our teams gave competition to higher profile teams with our poor footbal;!! as you say!

13. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is what I'm talking about. Celebrating Mediocrity in a time Long gone. Millonarios best team in the World? according to who? The Guayaquil Press? PLEASE!!! Like I said writing about "DREAMS" Why don't you go look up Millionarios wonderful european tour in those times and get back to me..And you misread my ********ing post again like always. I never said barcelona Sucks. I said the Ecuadorian LEAGUE was awful.. learn how to read. The cancer is so called fake fans like yourself that were feed dreams.. Millionarios best team is the world. Friggin Hilarious when they didn't even play the powerhouses of europe except for some tourney where they beat Real madrid and lost to some tapas club. and guess where the Guayaquil Press got the Ballet azul from?

again, I never said Barcelona was awful but the league and other clubs which attributed to their popularity. The games were fixed against barcelona? PROVE IT OR STFU :D How do you like them Apples

14. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Alright ! great then !!! TAKE YOUR OWN MEDICINE! now that I have that from your won statements.

15. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    How old are you? 10? Whatever. Go compare yourself to Venezuela all you like, Quit wasting my time.

16. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Weren't you saying the opposite (that a game was fixed for barcelona), and when asked for proof, all you said was that some people on a video stream chat were saying it?

17. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    for your informatine in the 1990final between olimpia and barcelona the referee was a river plate fan who marked a goal of ours offside which could have tied up the match leading us not to lose against olimpia perhaps,but we'll never know and if you don't believe me go look it up on google on wikipedia or look it up on fifa.com on classic club teams..and this ref had done that to get back at bsc because they had defeated his beloved team in the semifinals!!in yo face busta!

18. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    For my Information? Why would I have to look it up when I was at that Game? How old were you 19 years ago?

19. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I just proved a point. It's not O.K when someone claims that barcelona is buying game but its acceptable to say barcelona return game in 1990 was fixed.. No one told Barcelona to lose 2-0 in Paraguay..

20. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I guess Cienciano winning the Copa Sudamericana isn't shit. Why do I have to keep educating you? back in 1972 when Universitario made the final they had 20 clubs. Champions and Vice -champion.Not this random mediocrity of today.probably the hardest time to win because Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay etc..etc.. didn't sell all their talents to European clubs. So when you met the Champions it was the Real Deal unlike today..But I'll spin it again. so you are telling that Ecuadorian team couldn't win the Copa libertadores when only 8 team participated?

21. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    ya the peruvian teams made it to the final like twice and lost and were never heard of again and that was like back in the 60s or 70 right?but why are you mouthing our league saying it was mediocre back then.....i'm pretty sure there were alot of leagues in south america back then that you could rip on besides the ecuadorian league....and FYI just because a club team isn't in europe doesn't make it crap,neither does having domestic based players in it I mean...Vasco da Gama was mostly made up of brazilians you probably never heard of in your life yet they beat real madrid 3-1 in the intercontinental final!

22. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Esto es para el Argenloser que dice que el Millonarios de Di Stefano era un equipo malo y no era el mejor del mundo.

Mejor que lea este link y se entere como ese mismo millonarios le gano a Real Madrid 4-2 en espana.

http://www.dalemillos.com/articulos/contrareal.htm

23. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This is for Ladic-loser: El famoso Millionarios..Trofeo Bodas De Oro:

el campeón sueco Norrkoping..WHO?? Tied Are you kidding me???????

3-2 Perdio contra el Unión las Palmas, Are you ********ING KIDDING ME???

tied Valencia ..What???

Beat Real madrid in a time when Real madrid was nothing in Europe. In matter of facking fact. Go do your homework and tell me how many time was Real madrid Champions of Spain before this 1952 tourney???????????

Again, the Guayaquil press writing false Dream and a free ticket to wrote whatever the ******** they wanted. barcelona beat the Best Club in the World!!! Do you actually believe that crap? Whatever.. keep hanging on to your falsehood of IDOLO. are you pissed that one of your so-called achievements is false? beat the best team in the World..LMAO.. In 10 short years, Liga de quito trumped the entire history of Barcelona. Con HECHOS y no SUENOS!!

24. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I rarely defend Peruvians, or the Peruvian league for any argument, but for the sake of this argument, look at Peru's track record and strength relative to us or other teams of South America. I think they won the Copa America in 75, had a string of semi final appearences and went to the World Cup and had good appearences as well. It's a safe bet that they had a better league than ours at that time. As for the rest of the argument, I really don't find beef with anything Argentine had to say, it's laid out pretty clearly and his point is made. Maybe it's time to re-analyze the way our own football history was written and look at the authors behind the words. At the very least it is thought provoking.

25. siempreazul

siempreazul Member

Jul 7, 2009
    Queens, New York
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The way Barcelona has played all year, this team does deserve to descend to Serie B. If there is a team that does not deserve to descend to Serie B should be LDU P. LDU P made a good first stage. In the second stage, they started to fall. If they had won a few games that they could not find a way to win in Portoviejo and vs Manta in Guayaquil, LDU P would have been in a better position. Unfortunately for them they played poorly and are where they are because they could not win key games.