BS Portugal Forum Soccer Match: July 23 @ Eglinton Flats, 10 am EST

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alchemy

Alchemy New Member

Jul 8, 2006
    So who took pictures?

2. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Man that was great. I had an amazing time. It was amazing getting to meet you guys and really see the faces and personalities in person. The game was a blast. Could not concentrate because Zezinho had me laughing the whole way through. The talent. I was actually surprised !!!!! We have some members with vary nice talent indeed, but how many of you guys can score off your nipples like TO Devils did.:D That was priceless.

I agree that we must do this again some day. Would be nice to get to meet a few more of the members on this board.

Ok I will admit it. Even my ********in hair hurts. Wife would not massage my groin injury:eek: But was worth it and I would do it again :p :p

3. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Everything hurts!!!!!

I need drugs.....

4. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Hows your nipples bud ?:D

5. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    My back just started to flare up :eek: damn diving for balls :eek: At least my nipples feel good :D

6. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Oh yeah, I'm in pain today. Even my ass muscles hurt. Now I know how the greeks feel ;)

7. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Hey hey hey !!!! We are not suppose to say diving in the Portuguese forum:D :D

VicVR6 nice skill out there yesterday. Like the way I almost scored on the opened net that you set me up on.:D Yeap, I think I went strait back to defence after that one. lol lol:D

8. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Yeah, that shot was so bad, it went out for a throw in ;) I was afraid of failure, that's why I passed it to you in hopes you would fair better :D

9. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    Ya when I miss, I Beto miss. None of those kiss ass close misses:D :D

10. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Specially my nipples, but even my ass hair hurts!!!

I am in sio much pain is not funny!!!

11. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    Now i know how Pauleta feels. I missed tons of chances......and the one i scored it was with the nipple!!!:D

I had a blast, i will take this pain anytime. I have the anti-inflamatories ready at home.

12. SLB70

SLB70 New Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Lisboa
    guys, i had a blast.....what a goal from "PIETRA" :D

I would like to thank "Forca" for the excellent idea of getting us all out there!
    we should do it again.;)

13. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    We should do it in a couple of weeks again.....i had such a great time.

I just think next time we should do it at 9am. It got too hot......also we will bring more water next time!!! a case of 24 went like nothing!!!

14. UltraViseu

UltraViseu Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Strong Island
    Club:
    SL Benfica
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Any pictures of this fiasco?

15. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I have to develop the film, though we only had two photos taken with us all lined up in the team formation prior to the match...

16. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yo next time you guys do this. Try to inform like 2 weeks ahead. I need to come and play with y'all.

17. Figo Rules

Figo Rules Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Toronto
    It really is a small world/city.

So, I'm at my dry cleaner's today and in passing he mentions how he's tired from playing soccer with some Portuguese guys yesterday.

Long story short. My dry cleaner was the Vietnamese goalie that got beat by the chapeu.:D

18. ferreirajl

ferreirajl New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Lisbon, Portugal
    How about you all chip in for my plane ticket next time? Sell some kits or something :mad:

19. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    ROFLMAO!!!!:D

20. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
    I will pay for a boat!!!

21. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    TO can stuff you in his baggage on the way back from Portugal. To go back home, you got a couple of options: swim; steal a canoe; or hitch a ride with LFV when he is in North America peddling socio kits - again :D

22. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I have set up a new thread - perhaps you and pviera can come to TO together. Check VIA rail or Greyhound - I am sure you guys can find find transportation here cheap and stay at a motel on Lakeshore...

23. IslandBoy

IslandBoy Member

Jun 8, 2005
    Montreal, Canada
    I would have liked to be there but the other Team Lead in my dep't is on vacation so I am on the Pager (on call) for the 1st 3 weeks of August..Which means no "excessive" alcohol and not being allowed to travel more than 100KM from the office. :mad:

I have gotten away with the 1st rule a few times :p , but I am not willing to risk the second!

I have family in Sauga (near square1)...I am there about 5-6 times a year...maybe I will be there on one of your game days!

24. FCPorto_Dragao

Jun 15, 2005
    E DUBs
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    naw...that was another Portista from Oshawa I believe...I think Quaresma 10 if I am not mistaken...I don't have the resources/capital to make films of myself :D the only films I can make are those Bollywood ones...still waiting for TO to come up with a few regarding the Eglinton Flats game yesterday

25. Zezinho

Zezinho New Member

Jul 13, 2004
    Mississauga, ON
    LOL :D