Bruno Fernandes : Premier League

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by prodigal_mind, Jan 11, 2020.

1. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  2. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    You clearly didn't watch the game. He sucked donkey dick like usual. Bernardo Silva played way betrrr than him but you lack football iq to understand why

this is why Bernardo has a treble and Bruno doesn't lays for Manchester United.

anyways the debate is over. Bernardo Silva treble

3. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Live look at prodigal_mouth_breather

brainlet-microwaved-brain-thumbnail.jpg

4. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Call me when bruno wins a champions league or even a league title. Until then my point remains true, you cannot win a major title with Bruno as a starter

Bernardo has 7 league titles btw. Night night little boy

5. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Back to back stinkers by this joker of a player

genuinely hope this guy picks up an injury right before the euro

6. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    what I'm about to say has nothing to do with the fact manutd lost or that bruno missed a wide open header..... I've said it before and ill say it again. might be the most overrated player in euro football. he was TRASSSSHHHH TODAY. on top of all that this man has the captain's armband and does nothing but bitch and moan at his teammates when he gives them a shit pass. it was brutal.... if this man ends up becoming portugals captain we are doomed. he shouldn't start for Portugal, he cant dribble, cant tackle, zero physicality, mediocre first touch. all he can do is pick out a pass here and there, witch at that position should be the bare minimum. garbage.

prodigal_mind repped this.
  7. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Masterclass on the come back today. Dude was everywhere and running everything.

https://www.goal.com/en-us/lists/ma...fernandes-marcus-rashford/blt5a37a936e38b321b

"Led the way back from the abyss, dominating all areas of midfield. Thrust the team forward and was inventive, especially for Casemiro's goal. Completed the comeback with an assured penalty."

https://thebusbybabe.sbnation.com/2...tings-manchester-united-3-2-nottingham-forest

"Just brilliant."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-Nottingham-Forest-Diogo-Dalot-struggles.html

"PLAYER RATINGS: Bruno Fernandes was front and centre of Man United's fightback against Nottingham Forest"

8. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    money11 repped this.
  9. BatatasFritas

BatatasFritas Member+

Nov 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Bruno got the Adam22 treatment

10. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    after reading those utd fans comments its very simple, if you watch games and you care about winning your eyes will not lie to you,i WANT bruno to succeed and be world class. but he ISNT. my eyes will not lie to me. I WANT ronaldo to still be the best player in the world that he was 6 years ago.... HE ISNT. its never personal. i just want the best players on the field when representing the Portuguese national team. i understand the ronaldo arguments because of what he brings to the table, but BRUNO offers nothing, aside a decent long ball here and there and we have much better and more effective players in that position.... I've said it before and the united fans in that forum are all saying the same thing.... that whining, diving, cry baby primadona act as a CAPTAIN is a disgrace. its embarrassing.

Serengeti_Boy repped this.
  11. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Like I said, this guy is a fraud. A stat padder who only excelled against shit teams

12. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Bro is a bigger loser than James harden and Westbrook. When he's on your team agaisnt higher quality opposition you may as well be playing with ten men.

. It's ok I'm sure Lutron town and Sheffield United are coming to town soon for him to stat lad!

13. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

He's such a loser he should go play for Al the Toronto based sports teams, which are all the most loser sports organizations the world has ever seen:

• Blue Jays: dog shit losers
    • Leafs: one of the original NHL teams and still haven't won shit since the 70s. Choked in every way possible
    • Raptors: win one title playing an injury depleted GSW, who would go in to win even more titles as a legendary prolific franchise. Kawhi said "fuck these ugly ass Canadians with their floppy heads and beady eyes, and shit weather" and bounced back to California. Haven't won shit since then and continue to be pathetic.

14. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Toronto raptors won their luga. That's more than Bruno, Westbrook and harden can ever say

15. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  16. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    #316 SCP21, Sep 20, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
    Lol what exactly does Ronaldo bring to the table? Nobody likes the dude and he isn’t very good anymore and he’s a terrible leader.

Can you list these mysterious players in his position that are much better and more effective? All I see is Bernardo.

Bruno is widely considered Uniteds best player, not sure what you’re on about there. They’re complaining about every player cause they can’t win a game.

I still don’t believe you actually watch any games.

17. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    #317 prodigal_mind, Sep 21, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
    You delusions are hilarious. It's always his teammates fault huh? Zero league titles in his whole career, but but it's his teammates! If his teammates so bad why don't he go to a better team? (Hint: they don't want him)

Even nunes is better than this loser. Maybe you sportinguista should go hype him instead :ROFLMAO:

18. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    #318 SCP21, Sep 21, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2023
    Nunes plays a different position man, watch a game for once. Nonsensical comparison as usual.

Do you consider his teammates good? At any club he’s been at?

Also, Bruno is not a Sporting product and he is a Boavista fan. His relationship to Sporting is irrelevant imo.

19. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yea nunes does his job as a midfielder, meanwhile bruno is a wannabe striker who neglects his midfield duties, hence his teams get dominated in midfield.

He has casemiro, rashford, Hojlund, Martinez, Antony, Sancho, Shaw, Varane. Stop pretending like he's playing with scrubs. There's a reason why he no shows EVERY big game. His constant throughballs and inability to resist presses put his team as a massive disadvantage every game. How about YOU watch watch a manxhdstersd united game agaisnt any top opposition and see for yourself how trash he is and how often he loses the ball. It will be a truly eye opening experience for you

You are really projecting with your "watch a game" comments. For one, yes you can compare players in different positions. I can say Ruben dias is a better footballer/defender than esgaio. Your thinking is so black and white :ROFLMAO:

20. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    See this is why I keep repeating watch a game though. You listed Sancho, Anthony etc there. You wouldn’t have done that if you watched a game.

Feel free and o keep comparing players of different positions, or to nba players for some reason, it still doesn’t make any sense.

21. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  22. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  23. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    your right i don't watch any of the games..... and neither do the 30 other ppl commenting on that manchester united forum that was posted.... lol i got confused when i read your comment because i have a hard time understanding when ppl cant see whats right in front of them but then i saw your name and realized your just a donkey caught up in pointless Benfica vs sporting vs Porto BS that's completely irrelevant in the world of football because the portuguse league is a feeder league solely focused on producing players to sell for profit which is why all three of those teams usually have vastly different sqauds every year. but like I said. I WANT BRUNO TO SUCCEED, I want another Portuguese player to win the golden ball. but the fact is this. he's weak, he's slow, his first touch is average, he's not a good dribbler, not only is he not a good tackler he won't put one in. ON TOP of all that I saved the best for last, he has a shit attitude when the going gets tough, he pouts, he whines, he dives, yells at teammates, begs for calls and to me.... I don't wanna see that when someone is representing my country. ronaldo got a pass because he's an all-time great. bruno is average. in every aspect of the game. NO HATE. just how i feel after ALL THOSE UTD GAMES I WATCH. you think I want to admit I'm a utd fan and watch the games? common man...

24. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    #324 SCP21, Sep 24, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2023
    Man it’s genuinely confusing to me. Like Bruno is objectively a good player. There is no debate. He is, by far, the best player since SAF left. No comparison. No one even close. Everyone recognizes this. Even those who are frustrated with him some times. He’s the motor of this team.

Like I said, I don’t give a shit about players that don’t play for my club. Like I said, Bruno isn’t a sporting product, nor is he a Sporting fan. I don’t care about that. You’re just repeating internet hot takes cause you think it makes you look edgy. I know you know Bruno is a good player.

Bruno, unlike Ronaldo, is an amazing leader, hence him being captain at every club and soon for country. No one tries as hard as him - look at the stats, the dude doesn’t stop running. He gave his motm award away last game. You think Ronaldo would ever do that?

Is the standard for you the ballon dor? If you don’t win that you’re “average”? No one is expecting Bruno to win that. No one needs him to win that. What a weird thing to bring up.

I feel like you don’t understand the sport? Why are you mentioning his tacking? Do you think he’s a defender? Even if he isn’t, name an attacking mid that tracks back more than him. He’s weak? You mean like 99% of all players in this sport? You want him to super strong and fast and an amazing tackler like Felix and Bernardo? What are you talking about kid.

So weird that he’s so bad, but plays more minutes than anyone else on his team for club and country with every manager that goes through. But then again, the genius money11 isn’t at the helm. United would be winning the treble every year if they just got rid of that pesky Bruno. How could every manager and pundit on the planet be so blind!!!

The excuses you numpties make are hilarious. Bruno being a great leader by all accounts and always being very professional in his career, but whines = he can never play for this country!!! Felix/cancelo/Leao, etc being very unprofessional, publicly saying they want to play for a rival = they were just being held back, they have to start for country even if they’re not playing at club level!! Man just say you don’t like Bruno, that’s fine. So weird that you have to pretend he’s just this mediocre player.

Lastly, speaking of donkeys, holy shit was that hard to read. Use a spell check and some punctuation son.

25. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007

that was a quick insignificant search....there is tons more. ^ thats your amazing leader? that's who you want wearing our country's band? we are going to have to just disagree. like i said I'm an actual utd fan who unfortunately actually watches their games and I'm not saying bruno is horse shit. I'm saying he's average at best. ruben neves ish. who was Portugal captain last game vs Luxemburg? b.silva.

when bruno plays well I'm the first one to acknowledge it. I'm not a bruno hater. I'm just realistic.

BUT ILL GIVE YOU THIS i hope i get proven wrong.