British businesswoman faces SIX YEARS in Arab jail

Discussion in 'International News' started by Ferdosi, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ssman-Dubai-beach-tryst-lover-jail-years.html

Oh, please...

When in Rome...

2. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Your giving thumbs up to a six year jail sentence for consensual sex?

More evidence that the Middle East is full of backwards barbarians who would still be a bunch of poor ignorant [people] if not for the geological luck of the draw.

3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    6 years? wtf?

4. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Six years for something that's considered a misdemeanor here? Jesus.

5. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I'm giving thumbs up for justice.

But you're right, theyre backward people.

Dubai has no political parties or pressure groups: it is democratic in name only, and is effectively governed by a couple of families. It is a major centre for drug smuggling, notably Afghan opium products.. (CIA fact book)

Brits and Americans should blow up its infrastructure, invade it, restore dumocracy to its cheering inhabitants, and build bases threatening Iran.

Oh...

sorry....

They're your allies.

Cancel that.

Bitch please. Backward are your little whorebags thinking they still own the world and can do as they please where ever they go.

6. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I am just curious why are you giving thumbs up for this injustice. I mean 2 people have sex, that's it and now they face 6 years in jail and you're happy about that?!

7. Belgian guy

Belgian guy Member+

Club Brugge
    Belgium
    Aug 19, 2002
    Belgium
    Club:
    Club Brugge KV
    It's just Ferdosi's misogyny rearing its ugly head. How dare those Western women have a sexual desire of their own! :rolleyes:

8. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    You must read the previous comments before posting your own. This is not a Jew related topic where you can shift words into your liking and promote pro-Israeli propaganda.

But if you must really know my emotions, I'm thrilled. I'm excited, because finally I get to turn on the TV, and not see '' IRAN IS TESTING MISSILES BECAUSE ISRAEL HAS 500 NUKES''.

#19, please step aside.

9. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Not like shes married, and was caught cheating on her husband with another dickhead in a country where the laws forbid you from inserting a penis into your vagina in a public area, no matter how drunk you claim to be.

Wait a minute, she is married. I love the western sexual desires.

10. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Why are you such a dumbass, all the time? And this is not my pro-Israeli propaganda talking here, just my anti-dumbass agenda popping up?

11. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I being subjective when I say this, but your region has some ********ed up laws. The fact that law is needed when it comes to marriage is quite hilarious.

12. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Where the ******** did that come from? Stop foaming around the mouth and learn how to behave as an adult. He only asked you why you were happy and not about your emotions. Jeez.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You also love our language, our culture, our internets, our cities, and our jobs. Because you're steeped in all of them.

Bitch, quit pretending you don't know who butters your bread. Western civilization is your daddy.

14. TheSlipperyOne

TheSlipperyOne Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Denver
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

Where'd you get that from?

The article you posted says nothing about her being married.

In fact it says that she and the dude thought about getting married after the arrest to try to decrease the punishment but decided against it.

15. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Thats my line!

But here, lets read your post again.

2 People have sex and thats it? You clearly missed the part where it says : THEY WERE DOING IT IN PUBLIC BEACH. And clearly you missed the second part where it clearly states: A police officer had previously warned em not to.

So no Number19, they weren't just having sex. They were breaking the law, and by your books, they should pay for it.

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

16. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    No one is complaining about the law, it's common sense that if you're going to go at it like rabbits in public that it's against the law. The thing people are complaining about is the six year sentence. Which, you can't seem to comprehend at all.

17. Pathogen

Pathogen Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Like you care.
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just want to know when the stoning starts. If you're going to go over the edge, go all the way Taliban style, bitches.

BTW, how does this cockmunch of a threadstarter not get red carded?

18. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Gringo, did I just make you wheep? Cause you're obviously not showing it... AT...ALL.

You sound like one of those incompetent Americans/Eurabians on welfare, whining about all these ''immigrants'' stealing their jobs. Face it, you failed at life, and its not my fault, not my fault, not my fault, not....my...fault.

Though I sincerely wish it was.:D

19. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I do actually, thats what makes this piece of news so enjoyable to read.

For once, money and power just can't pull you outta this one. And the irony behind it is that its being done by your so called allies.

Lovely, I tell ya.:D

20. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Canada has ********ed up laws?:confused:

Oh I get it.

I being an Iranian, makes me responsible for Dubai's code of laws.

Only if a fella American had posted this article. Perhaps then it would've made it easier for you to swallow.

Again its not my fault shes facing 6 years sentence. But that doesn't mean I can't laugh at it. I mean just look how many of you are crying about it. Isn't that fantastic. I control your emotions, with a lousy piece of ''news''.

Cheers :D

21. Kazuma

Kazuma Member+

Chelsea
    Jul 30, 2007
    Detroit
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Given that you are celebrating this, I thought you lived in the Middle East and not Canada.

Now, are you going to explain why you're so happy about the six year sentence? Or are you just going to bleat like a sheep for the rest of the day?

22. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Holly crap, public beach, where women must swim in burkas, or can't swim at all without "men" by their side. Good society.

But laugh it up genius, after all that's allowed where you live, you know free society and all. But that you take real pleasure from it, that's what gets me, you are happy that these 2 are going to jail and lose 6 years of their life because of a backward law in a backward country.

23. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'm very pro-immigrant. I even do pro-bono consulting work for one of the top immigration lobbyists in DC.

But really, this has nothing to do with the way your indigenous culture has failed you and your family.

24. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Oh-kay. I will pretend that you will understand, so I will waste my time and explain it for you.

The ''defendant'' was warned. Wasn't she? So somewhere in that beach, she had a second chance to escape her fate. But she didn't. Why? I don't know, perhaps arrogance? Or they probably thought that worse case scenario, they're gonna pay him off, and get away with it. Maybe. But the fact remains, that because they were ''Foreigners'' they could've easily get away with a warning, which they obviously didn't take, and you should know what happened next if you read the article.

Do you still wanna know why I enjoyed reading this?

25. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Its okay, I understand.

Seriously, really?