Bringin' Duh Noize Mofos!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by PSUdude, Oct 12, 2003.

1. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY
    just got a used drum for $100 today (tom-tom, couldn't afford a bass and I have no room in my ride for it), put a new head on it and it's ready to rock...

Note/reguest to Metro Tico, Serg, and all drummers...lets stay to the center or back of the section...sounds much better, plus we'd be close to the overhang

Also, is the bus going from NH a coach? I got a carying case with my drum that I need a place to stow it

2. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    Yes, it's a coach so you can stow it there.

3. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY
    oh yeah Jameson, sorry I can't take your's off your hands (or back, whatever the hell way you carry that massive thing)

4. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    I'm less worried about that than I am about your inability to correctly spell my name when it's listed in front of you. :D. I know you don't want me calling you PUSDude...:p

5. NJPsycho

NJPsycho New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Dirty Jerzee
    YES!! You got it!
    I can't wait for the ESC drum wars!

6. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    Last time i was at guitar center they had new ones for $69.99.

Whats with the security policy at GS regarding drums?? I would like to bring a snare drum for the USOC final but how would i get it into the stadium??

7. PSUdude

PSUdude New Member

Dec 15, 1998
    Elmhurst, Queens, NY
    ut's funy, most of the big music store by me here in Queens don't really have huge drum departments, and what they have is mostly kits and the occasional snares....i was lucky to get the one I got

8. red&black1

red&black1 New Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Kearny NJ
    U think a live band for the final would be too much??