Breaking news - Another day, another rape (Leeds this time)

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by Rambler, Oct 7, 2003.

1. Darr

Darr Member

Apr 6, 2002
    St.Louis, MO
  2. TheBee

TheBee New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Rape quiz footballer named

By Patrick Sawer, Evening Standard
    8 October 2003

A London footballer was today named as the player being quizzed by police in connection with rape claims made by a young woman.
    Former Chelsea star Jody Morris, who now plays for Leeds United, is still being questioned after being held in cells overnight, it was reported in today's Yorkshire Evening Post. Another player was released without charge last night.

Don't post the whole article. Post part and a link. - Andy

3. Judge_Dredd

Judge_Dredd New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    jody morris ? why aint i surprised.London Evening Standard
    http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/7076512?source=Evening Standard

seems to me that northern premiership players can't get nooky legally and have to rape or force themselves upon women to get their rocks off. Wonder when the 7 Newastle players will get arrested

4. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    there was an arrest in the other case today - a "29 year old man". nothing said about whether he is a player or not though.

5. Wolves_67

Wolves_67 Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Pasadena, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Rape has nothing to do with not getting enough nooky. It has to do with power and anger and other emotional problems or better yet "sickness".
    It's been studied to death for decades and every published study by any researchers of any repute all list the "rape is about sex" as one of the common myths.
    This statement from the U of Minn. kinda sums it up:
    Actually men who get little or no nookie are less likely to be rapists.

6. Youdon'tsavethose

Youdon'tsavethose New Member

Oct 4, 2003
    the 29 year old arrested is the party organiser(pimp)

7. keeprighton

keeprighton New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Solihull
    Hey Youdontsavethese (what a w*nk*y name) Wrong thread. Try the "Alarming News thread. This is the Leeds player (Jody morris) thread.

Now F*** off.

8. TheBee

TheBee New Member

Oct 3, 2003
    MY 5 TIMES IN A NIGHT WITH RAPE CASE JODY

A STUNNING model has told how rape case soccer star Jody Morris made love to her FIVE TIMES during a night of passion.

Destaney Beckford, 21, said she and the Premiership ace romped until dawn after he took her back to his hotel room.

She told The People: "He may be not be such a big man but he makes up for it in more important ways.

"He has boundless amounts of energy and carried on right through the night."

The 24-year-old Leeds United midfielder - held last week over an alleged rape in a layby near the city - was still playing for his former club Chelsea when he met Destaney in a London nightclub.

The exotic 32DD stunner said: "I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and jump into bed!

"I peeled off my jeans and top and posed in nothing but a black G-string.

"Jody was beaming from ear to ear. He kept saying I had a wonderful body.

"He was fascinated when I told him I was a quarter Brazilian, Chinese, Jamaican and English.

"Jody got on to the bed and he kissed me all over - from my ears all the way down to my toes. He was a master with his tongue.

"I was getting more and more aroused and I could tell that he was as well.

"We got so carried away at one point, all I remember is flying off the bed and landing on the floor.

"I was stuck with my legs in the air and Jody was creased up laughing.

"Then he helped me up and showed me he is very experienced with women.

"He got me in five positions and moaned in ecstasy.

"I've known a few men in my life but Jody is one of the best of them ever, if you know what I mean." Destaney said it was her "dirty dancing" that first turned Jody on at the club where they met.

She said: "I love to dance in a sexy manner and I was wiggling my bottom to the R&B music.

"I had a pair of tight jeans on and they left little to the imagination."That's when Jody piped up, warning me to stop dancing so close because staring at my bum was turning him on.

"We began flirting and when I left the dance floor to leave the club, I asked him for his number. Well, I had been drinking tequila and I guess it gave me the courage because Jody looked so cute!

"Anyway, he said 'You don't need my number, you're coming back to my hotel'." As they left the club and headed to the Chelsea Village Hotel, Jody made his intentions plain.

Destaney said: "I was wearing a little white top and Jody pulled it down to play with my boobs.

"He said they looked lovely and couldn't stop toying with them."

In his room, the pair made love five times, romping from 3am until the sun rose outside the hotel window.

Destaney added: "It was about 8am by then and he got up because he said he had a meeting to go to.

"But first he wanted me to make love to him in the shower. But I was too tired, he'd sapped my energy."

Before he left, Jody gave Destaney his number and said she could wait for him to return.

She added: "I slept for a little while but when I woke up and showered I thought that it would be nice to change my clothes.

"I wanted to look good when I saw him again and I asked the hotel to get me a cab back to my home in Battersea.

"I laughed when they called to say 'Mrs Morris, your cab has arrived'. They must have thought I was his wife."

But when Destaney phoned him, the soccer star was busy and never called her back.

She said: "I know it sounds naive but I thought he would ring me. When the phone didn't ring in the next few days, reality set in." However, when their paths crossed some time later, Destaney let her anger show. She said: "I was at the club Pangaea and I saw Jody chatting to some girls.

"I ignored him but when I began queuing for the loos, he came over and started trying to talk to me.

"By this time though I just wasn't interested. In fact, I exploded at him because I felt he had let me down.

"At that point I was still holding a drink in my hand and I poured it on him. I couldn't be bothered listening to him anymore."

She added: "A load of girls at the club were clearly desperate to get to know him better. But they could have him. I wanted nothing more to do with Jody."

For all that, Destaney considered him a wonderful, gentle lover. And she shares the shock and disbelief at last week's rape claim.

A pal of Destaney said: "Jody may have been a silly boy, but nobody believes the allegations are true.

"He can be a bit of lad at times but his pals would be very shocked if the claims made in Leeds are true ."

http://www.people.co.uk/

9. Youdon'tsavethose

Youdon'tsavethose New Member

Oct 4, 2003
    the name is youdont'tsavethose. if you were a football fan it might mean somthing(andy gray?) but you're not into football being a brummie bum boy!