Breakers Office sale

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by nsa, Oct 8, 2003.

1. nsa

nsa Member+

New England Revolution
    United States
    Feb 22, 1999
    Notboston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Breakers Office Sale October 8th and 9th

10/02/03 -
    The Boston Breakers are holding an office sale in order to liquidate all merchandise and team office equipment and supplies. This is your last chance to pick up some great Breakers gear, including many items never previously available for sale, like the highly desirable Breakers-logo folding chairs (only 100 available).

The sale will take place at the Breakers front office at 200 Highland Avenue (4th Floor) in Needham on Wednesday, October 8th and Thursday, October 9th from 11am-7pm.

All sales will be final and only cash or credit cards (V, MC, Amex, Disc.) will be accepted as payment. We will not take any orders over the phone and no items will be held or delivered.

To get to the Breakers office, take I-95/128 to exit 19A (Highland Ave./Newton). 200 Highland Ave. is 300 yards up on the right (building with SmarterKids.com sign).

2. Breakers_rule

Breakers_rule New Member

Sep 8, 2003
    In my house.
    Anyone going??

if anyone is going, please let me know, I would like to pick up a jersey. I will be more than happy to pay you for the jersey and shipping, please send me a pm and let me know.

I will let you know which jersey's I am looking for.