Brazilian clubs in Copa Libertadores 2006 [R]

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by leonidas, Apr 13, 2006.

1. rottenrenteria

rottenrenteria Red Card

Jul 28, 2006
    YOU WANT WHAT'S WORST FOR MY COUNTRY EL CRACK, BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT EVER A BRASILEIRO.

THIS PLAYER WANTS WHAT'S WORST FOR MY COUNTRY, AND ROTTEN RENTERIA IS ON COCAINE, ACCORDING TO A "RELIABLE SOURCE".

YOU FAILED TO MENTION, THAT HE GOT CARDED THREE TIMES, TWO FOR OVER CELEBRATING, ONE LED TO A RED, WHEN INTER WENT DOWN TO 9 MEN.

AND THEN AGAINST LIBERTADE, FOR CUSSING AT THE REF.

2. el crack

el crack New Member

Jul 22, 2006
    CF
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    bro u are the one on crack why would he wants what is worse for u country according to u?well at least inter fans don't think like u.The fans there are CRAZY about him and he will become the full starter when Sobis is sold after the cup. Not sure if you could hear the travelling Inter fans singing his song for about 10 minutes in the second half asking - "COLOCALO RENTERIA DO COLOMBIA DO COLOMBIA DO COLOMBIA!".yea u are 100% right about me not being brasilero but like renteria i'm also colombian u probably already notice. so bro get of the crack or what ever u doing...ps arguing with u is like competing in the special olimpic is just retarded.

3. Metros Striker10

Metros Striker10 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Planet Earth
    Anyone watching the Sao Paulo game? So beautiful. Chivas losing. The commentators with nothing to say!

4. Dr. Know

Dr. Know Member+

Dec 5, 2005
    Macondo
    Damn, Sao Paulo are looking very good.

Can't wait for the Recopa matches.

5. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Haha, are you watching it on Univision or something? 2x0 SP, goals from Leandro and Mineiro and a penalty save from Rogerio.

6. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    kinda wish i had fox sports espanol. im stuck listening to the game on the radio. looks like sao paulo is playing well. i guess im cheering for them just to have a brazil team in the final, although they did eliminate my palmeiras. i would probably go for internacional should they make it to the final.

7. chololo

chololo Member

Jan 7, 2006
    san bernardino
    how can a metrostar fan be talking i mean come on metrostars they dont even exist anymore chivas are loosing badly but dont count us out?

8. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Leonidas, I'm in the same situation. I could have ordered FSE tonight in time for the game, but at 32 bucks extra a month when teh Libertadores is about to end isn't worth it.

BTW SPFC just scored. :D 3-0

9. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Congrats to you and the other sensible SP fans on the forums. Is Ricardo leaving after the Libertadores?

10. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    The news said that the Spanish club who loaned him to SPFC is now open to negotiations. Ricardo himself and SPFC's brass strongly requested that he be allowed to stay until the end of the tournament - if SPFC advanced tonight.

With the aggregate 4-0 as of now, it seems Ricardo Oliveira will return to Spain with at least a silver Libertadores medal. But I hope it's gold :D

11. Metros Striker10

Jul 7, 2001
    Planet Earth
    Fox Sports Espanol...

I casually follow Brazilian soccer and root for Palmerias...but with MLS and other American sports leagues it's tough...

For me though, this game is about Brazilian and Paulista pride, ya know what I mean? :)

12. Metros Striker10

Jul 7, 2001
    Planet Earth
  13. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    And it ends.

SPFC 3, Chivas Guadalajara 0. SPFC maintains 2 clean sheets vs. a team that is nearly half of the Mexican NT and convincingly avenges the 2 defeats against Chivas earlier this year.

I wonder what the Mexican press will say. "Clientes" my ass, cabrones.

14. Metros Striker10

Jul 7, 2001
    Planet Earth
    They'll find some lame-o excuse. Kinda like when Jorge Campos compared the USMNT to his sister's playing skill after he loss...as if Mexico didn't try hard or whatever...blah blah...Nice win by SPFC...should have won by more!

15. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    it's that much? i'm on dish network and i know you can add the basic dish latino package to your normal satellite package for like 10 more bucks a month. i figure since i already have globo, getting another package is a bit much.

16. Big S

Big S New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Brazil
    Great win ! Rogerio Ceni again made the difference, transmitting confidence and inspiring his mates.
    He was so important in the early moments of the game saving with the feet an almost impossible ball and then saved the penalty kick.
    After this, Chivas went to collapse, they simply coudn´t stop Sao Paulo´s attack and mostly Ricardo Oliveira.
    Sao Paulo is a very balanced team, with a combative midfield which destroys all the opponent´s attacking moves and proving that a team can play with three defenders, so liberating the other players to creating and attacking.
    This fact ruins the funest Parreira´s brazilian team theory of "magical quartet" and other foolishnesses.
    And the most impressive fact is that Sao Paulo won 3-0 Chivas, a strong and tallented team, not a smaller one.

17. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Come on Inter, one half to go... still 0x0. Let's make it an all-Brazilian final... give us a goal.

18. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    i've had a bad feeling about this game for some time. they really needed that away goal.

where is renteria?

edit: and as i say this, they score. haha. keep it up.

19. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    There we go. Now one more so they don't have to worry about not having gotten the away goal. :D

20. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    2x0 now. 22 min plus injury time to go.

21. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    putaquepariu

tamo na final

our day is here

we're going to win this libertadores

22. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Congrats and good luck!

23. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Congratulations Internacional. I wanted an all-Brazilian final. For the second straight year, the Copa Libertadores belongs to us.

24. neovox

neovox Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Sul do Brasil
    São Paulo versus Internacional

Congratulations to both of them! We are all very proud. :)

25. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Who do I want to win? No offense to the fans of either team, but it comes to the lesser of two evils. Both sides have pros and cons and it is pretty close.:D