Brazilian Beach Soccer Festival

Discussion in 'California Victory' started by Bruiser650, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Bruiser650

Bruiser650 New Member

Jun 30, 2005
    SanFranciscoBayArea
    Some off-season footie in San Francisco to keep the 1906 going. Sounds like a blast too. Besides, if we don't support local soccer, who will? Well, I'm going down to check it out, who's interested in coming with me?
    ~Bruiser

Beach Soccer Festival - San Francisco
    30.000 watts of sound at the Ocean Beach. DJS of San Francisco, food and soft drinks available

When: September 30, 2007, Sunday
    Time: 9:00 AM
    Where: Ocean Beach, in front of Beach Chalet
    San Francisco, CA
    Tickets: free

For more information, please contact (415) 425-7242
    http://www.beachsoccersf.com/
    http://www.beachsoccersf.com

2. Hawkeye17

Hawkeye17 DynaChick v QuakeBabe v WildKate v Chewie23

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dude, I'd go but a whole plethora of events going on that weekend. LoveFest Techno fair that Saturday, and then (pick one) besides the beach soccer shindig, the Folsom Fair, a post LoveFest pool party, and the How Berkeley Can You Be festival across the bay.

One way to hit all those Sunday events and then some would be to have a taxi drive ready and on standby! :D

3. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Looks awesome. Have fun.:)

4. Bruiser650

Bruiser650 New Member

Jun 30, 2005
    SanFranciscoBayArea
    I will be passing out fliers for the SaveTheVictory.org campaign at this event. If anyone care to give me a helping hand, feel free to email me at bigbruiser650@yahoo.com

5. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be there for one of the matches. Won't know until the very last minute--though it will be nice to mix in the beautiful game with Saturday lace, and Sunday leather! :D ;)

I can at least go to the Chalet and then park at either Kezar or Daly City BART if I plot it right! Found a Berkeley substitute last weekend--all the debauchery and decadence can be found at the usual place. :p

(and hopefully, a chance to see Yuri hoof it up on the sand! So if you need a hand, eh?)

6. Bruiser650

Bruiser650 New Member

Jun 30, 2005
    SanFranciscoBayArea
    Does anyone here speak Portugeuse??? I may need some translation. I know people tell me I should have no problem because of its similarity to Spanish, but last time me and some Brazilian co-workers tried that, we lost alot in translation.

7. Bruiser650

Bruiser650 New Member

Jun 30, 2005
    SanFranciscoBayArea
    Last night was great!!! The Sun, the sand, the soccer and the girls were all in top form at Ocean Beach. By 2pm, the samba was blasting and the dancing began. Next year, I'm going to learn Portuguese so I can follow all the announcements cause apparently, I missed out on one hell of an after party. Hawkeye and Kevin showed up as well as the Vics' Yuri Morales.

8. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was a blast--I wished I could stay a bit longer, but if I missed something, then I was at the deepest recess of town that was Folsom Street, and City Hall the day before and after... :D

Wonder if Yuri played--he can post his thoughts on at least the beach soccer tourney eh?

Oh, and seek and you shall receive...

[​IMG]

Speaking of girls in hot form, there's a few others but you'll have to find them on the other sets. :p

I got a crapload of stuff so it's going to be at a snail's pace. Enjoy!

9. Hawkeye17

Aug 25, 1999
    Miami Vice 82
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

The beach soccer pics are up. Enjoy!

[However, I still got a stash of other soccer pics to put up so that'll take time, especially with all the other material! And as I say when I have stuff online--knock yourselves out!]

10. QuakePaola

QuakePaola New Member

Feb 3, 2005
    San Francisco
    Beach soccer fest was really fun!! the DJ was hilarious-- the music was really really loud.