Boston Breakers at Sky Blue FC - May 31st - 6:00pm

Discussion in 'NJ/NY Sky Blue' started by pasoccerdad, May 29, 2009.

1. pasoccerdad

pasoccerdad Member

Mar 17, 2008
    KOP
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok, i am really going to try to make the game... it is a 2 hour drive for me and I do not have tickets yet I will buy them when I get there or online before the game - I will be rooting for Sky Blue... even though I adore Kelly Smith. More Ex NJ Wildcats on SB... sorry Kelly (Smith is a 2004 Wildcats) - My Daughter will be wearing either her HAO Jersey or her Arsenal Ladies Jersey.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I emailed Sky Blue and here is the result -
    Can you give me information on the Stadium policy at Yurcak Field ? Especially regarding the following:

Time the lot opens
    Tailgating (Barbeque?, Quick shades, Beer, Wine)
    What is allowed inside...

Thank You,
    --------------------------------------------

Thank you for reaching out to us concerning the game on Sunday. For parking, our parking lot opens at 3pm and tailgating is allowed. It is $5 to park. We only ask to be respectful to clean up your space before heading into the stadium.

2. kool-aide

kool-aide Member+

Feb 1, 2002
    a van by the river
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice win for SkyBlue. Even better that it was in front of the home crowd -- hope that translates into return sales for the next game. I do think they could have had a couple more goals. White is not a striker, she's a winger, and made hash of a couple of times she was in alone. But she scored and generally played well. There was nice possession, too. Yael played well pinging the ball around and maintaining possession in the midfield (although, I didn't realize quite how slow she is but maybe she just looked slow trying to chase down one or two particularly fast players).

Teams often play well the first game or two after a coaching change. The key for this team will be to see if they can maintain good form.

3. pasoccerdad

pasoccerdad Member

Mar 17, 2008
    KOP
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago