Bosnian Youngsters - U21, U19, U17 + Talents

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    #8026 BIHfan, Nov 21, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    Zvornik, I will respond point by point to some of the things you wrote because it's easier that way. As much as we disagree, I appreciate that we can have this very important discussion.

"So you think these players give up their free time for what exactly? To play just for shits and giggles for free for a country they hate?"

Yes I do think that's possible. They also do it to among other things use the national team in order to advance their club careers and to wink at nationalist and seperatist elements from within their ethnic groups, it's not like this hasn't been done before. I can guarantee you that chetniks in Banja Luka and all over RS were thrilled with Vranjes over his two tattoos and laughing at how weak we were to allow him to continue playing for Bosnia.

"You ask for evidence, yet you have none but Vranjes who went off the deep end and a few other (fringe) national team players with 10/20/29 caps."

I dont need to have tons of evidence, in this case one is enough. It's one case but it's one recent case and it's one case too much. Again, do I need to remind you about all the interviews Vranjes gave in which he professed his attachment to Bosnia? I haven't forgotten about them. Do I need to remind you Vranjes was in the World Cup roster and came on as a substitute at the World Cup? That's what Bosnia enabled him to achieve. It's also by far not the only case. The reality is that due to the war and politics for every patriotic non-Bosniak, they are dozens if not hundreds of Vranjes' or potential Vranjes', that's just a sad reality but one I will not run away from.

Pandza for instance wasn't exactly a fringe national team player, he was a regular starter during some of the more succesful stings of the national team like in 2011 when we went 6-7 games in a row without conceeding a goal. He was a CB alongside Spahic when we were 12 minutes away from qualifying for Euro 2012. Now does that mean that non-Bosniaks should be heavily scrutinized at all times, no absolutely not BUT it does mean that we should have at the very least a zero-tolerance policy. We should not tolerate under any circumstances any promotion of fascism and seperatism coming from any player. We should be more careful when a player magically chooses Bosnia because he obviously couldn't make the Croatia or Serbia NT. By allowing Vranjes to stay on after the first tattoo, we were sending the message to everyone that it's ok to promote seperatism and that we won't do anything about it. Basically we were sending a message that we are weak, submissive and above all useful idiots to be used, abused and exploited. It's an insult to the victims of the ideology Vranjes was promoting by exploiting the privilege that comes with playing for a national team for his own gain, career and popularity. A privilege he did not deserve to have and even worse a privilege he continued to have after the first tattoo incident.

"You also fail to grasp that people who grow up in RS aren't taught that it is a genocidal entity so it makes sense that they wouldn't believe it was that big of a deal to get a tattoo of it".

That's bullshit. This isn't the 1900's anymore, you cannot play dumb and plead ignorance anymore, not everyone will accept to have their intelligence be repeatedly insulted. I mean you can in Bosnia because the FA and a lot of supporters seem to think the way you do but this won't last forever. Computers exist as does the internet. It's very easy even for the most dishonest of Bosnian Serbs living in RS today to know that the whole civilised world condemns the likes of Mladic and chetnik ideology AND to know exactly why they are being condemned. Getting a tattoo of RS when you play for the national team is at best a grave error in judgement and at worse a not so subtle provocation and wink to Serb nationalists which should not and cannot go unpunished. Vranjes had no business staying on in the national team after getting that tattoo, it is absolutely disgraceful that he wasn't immediately banned when that happened. Spain wouldn't allow a Catalan seperatist to play for their national team just like Germany wouldn't allow a player with a Nazi tattoo to play, I don't see why we need to tolerate fascist outbursts for the sake of what exactly. What are we trying to prove here? That we welcome everybody even a chetnik sympathizer because oh my God look at how tolerant we are? That ethnic diversity is our strength? That's a very naive and dangerous mindset and YES I will single out minorities any given day if that's how a non-negligeable portion of them proudly behave and we already know that's the case. As I said, we've been burned many times before and often enough where we should have learned something from it after all theses years yet we haven't. Your approach and the mainstream approach to this will only ensure that cases like Vranjes keep happening and likely keep going unpunished for the most part, at least immediately. That will reflect in the progress or lack thereof of the national team and the country as a whole. Tolerance of intolerant behaviors is criminally stupid and dangerous.

"However, what about all the others that didn't do this? Do you just secretly suspect all of them share this same thought? Don't be ridiculous."

I don't secretly suspect that they share the same thought however I think that debate should take place. Right now in BIH we are not having that debate, we are only behaving in a naive and childish pseudo-virtuous way that will almost guarantee another Vranjes will pop up sooner rather than later.

If Ibrahim Sehic did indeed praise Anwar Al-Awlaki then yes he should be banned from the national team. It's unacceptable but still nowhere near as bad from a Bosnian point of view (the BIH point of view is what matters here) as being a chetnik sympathiser and supporting an entity which is responsible for the forced displacement and deaths of hundreds of thousands of people including plenty of people from Vranjes's ethnic group, mind you. Al-Awlaki didn't do anything to Bosnia directly, chetnik ideology and RS did.

Again, more scrutiny isn't necessarily the solution however being naive and blindly believing that every non-Bosniak feels the same way about Bosnia as do Muharem, Mujo and Amer will get us nowhere and will have us laughed at and exploited again and again. More firmness will lead to more progress, that starts by severely punishing fascist behavior thus finally setting a precedent for generations to come. Also, if a player that could potentially play for Croatia and Serbia gets clearly overlooked by those two nations because he is deemed too weak, we should question why he suddenly has a desire to play for BIH especially if he's for instance over 25 years old and playing for a weak club in a weak league. Take a look at the recent call-ups of non-Bosniak youngsters. Honestly, how many of them would be able to feature for Serbia and especially for Croatia's starting 11? To ask the question is to answer it.

2. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    #8027 BIHfan, Nov 22, 2020
    You're being dangerously naive here. Vranjes showed us that there IS in fact a clear danger of a player being an open nationalist (fascist, rather) and remaining in the national team roster, essentially being rewarded for it. This is an incident that first happened in 2015 and then again in 2018 which is a mere two years ago, you're making it look like it's some obscure case from 30 years ago when it's not. Not only that but I am willing to bet that if say Krunic or Duric did something similar today to what Vranjes did in 2015 AND in 2018, they also would not be punished immediately and accordingly because we are a footballing nation that simply doesn't ever learn from past mistakes. The deafening silence from former players, former coaches and sports journalists when the first Vranjes incident happened was already worrying enough. For ********'s sake, the guy kept featuring for the national team for THREE more years after his first tattoo, that's criminally irresponsible. That case should have set a precedent but it didn't because of the imbeciles at the FA and because of everyone who agreed to bow his or her head and look away.

As much as I respect Misimovic (I even met him once in real life), it's a well-known fact that Salihamidzic convinced him to play for Bosnia after he was rejected by Serbia because their coach back than thought he was too overweight, slow, lazy and whatnot. It's not like Misimovic went out of his way to pick Bosnia and Bosnia only from the get-go. I know some people won't be happy to read this because the guy is a legend but what I just wrote is a proven fact. With that being said, Misimovic has never had any fascistic outbursts that I know of nor has he voiced support for chetnik ideology, RS and convincted war criminals so I am willing to overlook that he wanted to play for Serbia (FR Yugoslavia) initially but I will not pretend as if that didn't happen because for some people the truth hurts.

It's not me who believes very few non-Bosniak football players can be trusted, it's what recent and past history has shown us and taught us. Believe me, I would be thrilled if we had zero instances of Bosnian Serbs or Bosnian Croats voicing their support for war criminals and fascism since 1995 while playing for BIH or upon retirement but that's not been the case and Vranjes is a dire reminder that we need to be more careful AND finally start punishing accordingly right away.

3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Neither. tuzlanski cevapi

4. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    I think this whole discussion can be moved to Kafana honestly, I don't want to spam this thread as the issue of non-Bosniaks playing for BIH is only indirectly tied to youngsters and talents.

5. miske10

miske10 Member

Nov 24, 2010
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Everyone here knows the facts and circumstances surrounding the few players you keep repeating. Those players do not remain in the national team.

If a secret nationalist wants to advance their career and, thereby of course also advance Bosnia, I would want him to be surrounded by players and other individuals who will provide him with a perspective that could change him.

Thinking about this, one of the many things I am reminded of is the history of de-segregation and busing and its impact on racism in the United States. All of a sudden you had areas where blacks and whites were in the same schools and what did that do? It made some of the white students realize, 'hey, that African-American guy that my grandpa keeps telling me is a bad guy is actually just like me.'

You can't trust those Bosniaks not to be ISIS sympathizers because this many of them joined ISIS. What do you think about that statement? Because I think it's monumentally ignorant, Islamophobic, and offensive. The obvious point here is that everyone deserves to be judged according to their own individual actions and not according to the group they belong to. Your non-inclusive approach and attitude would have kept a player like Misimovic out of the national team.

thedragon10 repped this.
  6. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    #8031 BIHfan, Nov 22, 2020
    That's completely false, Vranjes stayed for THREE more years in the national team following his first tattoo. Nobody said a damn thing and it took a SECOND offensive tattoo for him to be FINALLY removed. What does that tell you about the FA and the culture surrounding football in Bosnia? Why wasn't the press all over his case after the first tattoo? Why did barely anyone speak out against it? Why was the whole incident swept under the rug and forgotten about within days?

That's a dumb example, there hasn't been a single ISIS sympathizer in the national team ever whereas there has been several chetnik and ustase sympathizers over the years who have largely gotten away with being who they are and had the undeserved privilege to represent our country they hate several times.

You're right, I am non-inclusive towards chetnik and ustate sympathizers and I am proud of it. I am also largely non-inclusive towards players who don't necessarily hate Bosnia but only picked BIH because they weren't good enough for Croatia or Serbia. I don't believe in including non-Bosniaks in the national team just for the sake of including them and so that we can brag about or show how "tolerant" we are. I'm not saying that's what you're advocating but that does seem to be the general policy. Right now, our extreme tolerance is our weakness. My non-inclusive approach, if it had been applied, would have ensured that Vranjes never put on a national team jersey AND that if he did by chance slip through the mesh that he got punished immediately and accordingly. Our tolerance of the intolerant will be the cause of our demise, it arguably already has been. Say what you want but Vranjes successful made a mockery of bosnian football, the FA, the system overall and showed the whole world how blindly tolerant and how weak we are. That is unacceptable i to je nasa sramota!

7. Zvornik

Zvornik Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Interesting take, what is their claim to fame? Never had them even though it’s 45 minutes from Zvornik.

8. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    They dip the lepina in beef or veal stock and oil before they grill it, adds a lot of additional flavor.

Need to try travnicki cevapi, only regional variation I haven't tried in bosnia

9. miske10

miske10 Member

Nov 24, 2010
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    "You're right, I am non-inclusive towards chetnik and ustate sympathizers and I am proud of it."

Well, I'm glad you're moving the goal posts, but that's not what you said. You said players, just for the fact that they are non-Bosniaks, cannot be trusted. I can add that you said 'very few can be trusted' if that helps.

The rest of the post is also straw man. The accusation of ISIS sympathies is obviously made of Bosniak or Muslim society and not of our national team. Also, you're using the word "remains" in a way my post clearly did not intend almost as if you think you are the only one who understands the facts surrounding Vranjes.

10. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    #8035 BIHfan, Nov 23, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    Yes I said 'very few can be trusted' among the non-Bosniaks and I stand by those words. Past and recent events have proven me right unfortunately. We are not immune from another Vranjes' like-incident and worse even we are absolutely not prepared if it were to happen again because we haven't learned anything from it and we didn't act immediately when it happened, we waited three years. I will honestly be shocked if something like that doesn't happen again at some point with a youngster even. I don't like to see non-Bosniak youngsters sitting on two chairs when it comes to picking which national team they want to represent, the choice should be instant and obvious. That's why I said that to some extent I respect way more those who pick Serbia or Croatia right away because at least they are honest about where they stand. They don't run around giving interviews professing their love for Bosnia only to then go to a wedding holding a Serb flag (Vranjes did that too, that's also something that never gets mentioned) and get two very insulting separatist/fascist tattoos that go directly against the values of this country and what this national team is supposed to represent.

I'm not talking about Bosniak society here, I'm talking about the national team. If some non-Bosniaks want to accuse us all of being ISIS sympathizers, that's entirely on them. They've been doing it for 30 years now at least, I don't expect that to stop. We don't owe them any explanations of who we really are and where we stand, non-Bosniak youngsters playing for any of the national teams on the other hand potentially do because we have been burned pretty badly before.

I am not the only one who understands the facts surrounding Vranjes but I certainly am the only one or one of the rare ones to be so outraged over it which is extremely worrying for the future. We're in for a huge and very needed wake-up call at some point which will potentially be 10 times worse than the Vranjes incident.

Since I don't want to be a dick and just rant without offering any solutions, I would welcome some kind of clause in a national team contract that explicits says that any promotion of chetnik ideology, ustase, salafist ideology, fascism and seperatism will result in an immediate and permanent ban from the national team. I would also hire someone at the FA to monitor social media accounts of potential U-17, U-19, U-21 and A team players before they get accepted in the teams, both Bosniak and non-Bosniak. We need to know who is potentially going to play for BIH, we've got no choice. It's a bold move for sure but when you do that AND when you immediately ban players who do stupid shit like what Vranjes did instead of complying and bowing your head into submission, you actually show the world that you are strong and respected as opposed to showing you're a weak and submissive wuss who will bow his head, look the other way and let a chetnik sympathizer walk all over them.

11. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    I think we need to have a sense of perspective here.

There are many Bosniaks/Bosnian Muslims who have not opted to play for Bosnia.

Look at AC Milan's squad at the start of this season: out of Ibrahimovic, Halilovic and Krunic, only one of them chose to play for BiH – the Orthodox Christian.

To be honest, it would be good to relax into this situation. Bosnia and Herzegovina is not going anywhere anytime soon. It is a very attractive proposition for players of all backgrounds. All it needs is proper management, and great things will happen.

12. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Proper management also includes having a zero-tolerance policy towards fascism and separatism which we've never had. Having cases like that of Vranjes ruins team cohesion which then translates onto results and overall atmosphere in the squad and around the national team.

I also highly doubt we are an attractive proposition anymore, certainly not compared to Croatia especially.

13. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    Re: Ognjen Vranjes, I find it interesting that the nationalism element of his case is emphasised over everything else.

It's clear that he had a personal and career meltdown. Tragic stuff.

The real problem was that Bosnia didn't have a ready replacement for him, owing to administrative idiocy. To be honest, if Vranjes had Silvijo Begic or Emir Dilaver giving him some serious competition in the BiH national team, then maybe that would have helped keep him on the straight and narrow.

Finally, re: Croatia, Ante Budimir only chose Croatia after years of Bosnian indifference, while Stjepan Loncar has nailed his colours to the BiH mast; Luka Menalo's patience is simply remarkable. And Ivan Sunjic could yet join up.

14. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    #8039 New Era, Nov 24, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    BiH U-21 international Jovo Lukic is rapidly developing into a striker to watch. Here he is netting his seventh goal of the Bosnian Premier League season (21/11/2020, away to Zrinjski):

15. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    The Nardin Mulahusejnovic versus Semir Smajlagic contest ended with a goal for each of them as Koper drew with Gorica (21/11/2020):

16. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    Winger Demir Peco is now starting for NK Varadzin in the 1.HNL, clocking 84 minutes in the 2-2 draw away at Lokomotiva (20/11/2020):

17. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Vranjes didn't have a personal or career meltdown, it's who he was always: A closeted chetnik sympathizer who went undetected for years, walked all over the FA and successfully made a mockery of Bosnia and bosnian football. I absolutely guarantee you it could happen again.

I don't think Ante Budimir was ever truly a big loss, he is almost 30 and at best a second or even third choice substitute for Croatia. The fact that he made his debut for Croatia only this year really tells you all you need to know. It's not like we lost a super talent who has become a key player in Croatia's starting 11 as has been the case in the past.

As for Ivan Sunjic, he went through all the youth national teams for Croatia and has spent most of his club career in Croatia. He also captained Croatia at the U-21 tournament last year in Italy. He's about as close to joining Bosnia as I am to becoming the next Bosniak leader in parliament.

If Menalo and Loncar stay on as members of the national team, I would personally consider it a bit of a miracle given where they've played so far in their respective careers.

18. New Era

New Era Member

Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Sep 9, 2020
    Jajalo is also an ex-Croatia U-21 captain. The only problem for Sunjic is that BiH have a huge number of players in that position already.

Re: Menalo and Loncar, if they keep on their current trajectories, they are headed for 'petica' leagues. Menalo is being tracked by Bologna, while Loncar should have a number of options in Italy.

19. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Jajalo hasn't featured for the national team since 2017 or so and he opted for Bosnia after not being called up by Croatia for years. That's absolutely not the case with Ivan Sunjic.

I won't believe it until I see it, how many youngsters were promised awesome careers in 'petica' leagues yet ended up being scrubs for bottomfeeders in those leagues? Asking the question is answering it.

20. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Menalo was born in Split, played for Zagreb, and still plays for a Croatian team to this day, while getting shafted by the NT and not being called up many times recently when he should have over many other players. Yet, continues to express a strong desire to represent BIH.... this kid is as "real" a Bosnian as it gets and no one should be questioning his patriotism

It's madness that he hasn't been called up in any meaningful games these last few campaigns. Our problem has always been and continues to be our joke of a FA

21. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    Menalo is for sure a positive example (a surprising one given where he played) and I would welcome him being given more opportunities to feature for the national team. The FA is a joke but that's nothing new.

22. thedragon10

thedragon10 Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    You should get out of this mindset bro because you're just as much part of the problem. Bosnia is not just for Bosniaks, and I guarantee you more non-Bosniaks would have played for BIH NT through the years if the Savez wasn't a complete pile of shit. You're saying you're all for a multi-ethnic NT/country yet you've been isolating certain individuals because they don't align with what you view as Bosnian patriotism. C'mon man.

I have family that is Orthodox, Catholic, and Muslim; some may call the former "Bosnian-Serbs" or "Bosnian-Croats," but they've never referred to themselves as anything but simply "Bosnian." Of course, there are the rotten apples who are like the people you describe... but you can't go around viewing everyone who isn't like you with a microscope just for the chance they may also be like that. It's unfair to all the normal, patriotic Bosnians who have considered themselves "Bosnian" their whole life regardless of what religion they were born into. This war-time mentality you have is just as bad as the people you despise, and this type of thinking can only set our people back further...

Vranjes is not on our squad anymore. Who the ******** are we to question some 17-year-old kid who decides to play for BIH just because he has a non-Muslim name?

I don't mean to sound harsh. I understand your point of view, I really do. But it's not positive to think like this man. If someone ends up switching allegiances, etc, ******** it. Let them do it, but lets not push away those who don't

23. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    What's my mindset? Is the opposite of my mindset to be all happy-go-lucky and dance hand-in-hand with Serbs and Croats who despise Bosnia just so we can pat ourselves on the back and brag about how tolerant we are without actually making any progress and while being laughed at by people within those ethnic groups? To je nas "pametan" mentalitet, jelde? Because that's precisely the kind of mindset that got us the Vranjes case and that will ensure similar cases will happen again in the future. We've tried this for 25 years now in all aspects of life not just sports to bow our heads into submission and look the other way. How's that working out? Notice how we are the only one so desperate to be inclusive and tolerant when it comes to football and just about everything else. When was the last time a Bosniak coached Borac, Zrinjski or Siroki Brijeg? When was the last time (if ever) you saw a Bosnian national flag in west Mostar, in Citluk, in Trebinje? There's no point being blindly tolerant towards fascists for the sake of proving something, we should have learned that by now. What I view as Bosnian patriotism allows for a fair assessment of the situation and wouldn't have gotten us Vranjes, he would have been booted out the second he attempted to join any Bosnia-related squad. Name me a single national team in the world besides us that for years tolerates Vranjes' in their squad. Oh right, there are none. Face it, only we allow stupid shit like that to happen and to perpetuate itself. How much more naive can you get?

"It's unfair to all the normal, patriotic Bosnians who have considered themselves "Bosnian" their whole life regardless of what religion they were born into."

While I respect them more than you care to know, they are a marginal minority. 30 years of nationalism have taught (or at least should have taught us) that they are a marginal minority. Go and ask someone in Siroki Brijeg, in Citluk, in Pale or in Banja Luka today if they feel "Bosnian", see what kind of response you get (if you don't get beaten up or threatned first, that is). Or just go for a walk in those towns, see how you like it. The so-called "war mentality" comes from those people I've described who are desperate for separatism and embrace fascist ideologies, not from me. It is absolutely naive to believe youth players from those areas of Bosnia do not or won't get influenced by those ideologies. The opposite mentality is an extreme form of tolerance towards them based on nothing for the sake of a fake national unity which will lead us nowhere. You want us to be tolerant and to try to be friends with them without even assessing who they truly are first which makes you not only incredibly naive but foolish as well. Then you'll act all surprised when another case like Vranjes pops up. On a sidenote, the ones who advocate submission, compliance, blind tolerance and compassion towards everybody and anything without any hindsight whatsoever are usually the ones that get killed first in a conflict or that, in our case, look like a laughing stock.

Which 17 year old kid are you talking about? If a non-Bosniak kid wants to play for Bosnia, I will welcome him with open arms BUT I better not see him praise fascist movements and war criminals on social media or get separatist tattoos (all things that have happened). Having a code of conduct that players (Bosniaks included) need to sign prior to joining any of the national teams (youth or A-team) would force everyone to accept, embrace and respect what this country represents. And the second one of them does some stupid nationalistic-fascistic shit despite signing the code of conduct: MARŠ NAPOLJE! Not 3 years later, IMMEDIATELY! That's the difference between being strong and weak, between being a success and a failure, between being a respected team/nation and a laughing stock.

24. Young Zmaj

Young Zmaj Member

Juventus
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 7, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I don’t want to overhype this upcoming generation, the current U21s + Anel/Dennis, but I think they have the potential to surpass the early to mid 2010s Golden Generation. In terms of both results and individual star players.

Lukic - Demirovic - Hasic
    Gojak - Djokanovic - Danilovic
    Dedic - Ahmedhodzic - Hadzikadunic - Gazibegovic
    Kovacevic

GK and LW are a bit of a weak point. Jovo Lukic is a good prospect but naturally a striker. Hasić, Ahmedhodžić, Dedić and potentially Demirović have the best chance to reach world class level imo. Then there’s players who can have good careers in top 5 leagues with Gojak, Hadžikadunić, Danilović, etc. very promising future imo.

Ronaldinho321 and New Era repped this.