Bosnia-Herzegovina National team / Players abroad Thread 2009/2010

Discussion in 'Central & Eastern Europe' started by berloha, Oct 29, 2009.

1. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    Sarajevsko Pivo repped this.
  2. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    Hihi, tomorrow Bosnian Ibisevic/Salihovic and Dzeko/Misimovic will face each other. Super excited but hope is that no one is getting injured before the play offs.

3. bosnian

bosnian New Member

Oct 23, 2009
    The only thing I wanna see tomorrow is four of them finishing the games as fit as they started. Don't care about the outcome or their performance.

4. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    Bump, the guys are having fun !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The Bosnians have impressive offensive potential, but the defence seems to be pretty average and could be their huge handicap beneath the lack of experience (at least their manager is an "old fox" :)

Nevertheless, I expect 2 close games against a Portugal without Ronaldo. We'll see...

6. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    [​IMG]

COME ON BOYS !

7. PG Tips

PG Tips Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Vancouver
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Exciting match so far.

I see the Portuguese Diving Team has shown up in full force. Their dives are absolutely disgraceful........and they just did another one.

8. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    0-1 lost, on Bosnias side: 2 times hitting the bar, one time the post. Unbelievable.

Pooh, this must be the weakest Portugal side since a long time, if Bosnia cannot make it against them, this would be one big annoying time.

Salihovic is playing as a left full back, he was everywhere left. Probably MOTM next to the goalie.

Big dissappointment in Misimovic, god, he was so awful.

But I do believe that Bosnia will win the second leg.

9. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I haven't seen the game ... but judging from what I saw in the "ZDF Sportstudio" report, Bosnia got totally dominated by Portugal after the interval (and this without Ronaldo) and was lucky not to concede the 0:2.

Apparently a good first half by the Bosnians and impressive last 10 minutes. Unfortunately they didn't take their chances to score the 1:1 ... it could have also been 0:2 in the end, though. Surely not the perfect result for Dzeko & Co. , but the chances to qualify are still there.

Btw: I noticed that 4 Bosnian players got penalized tonight, Ibisevic among them. Does he have to miss the retour match? If yes, it's surely a huge handicap!

EDIT: According to "Kicker", all 4 Bosnian players (and also Deco) saw their first yellow card tonight, so both teams will be in full strength on Wednesday.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...pielbericht_portugal_bosnien-herzegowina.html

10. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Apparently, Dzeko as well (until his late chance).

11. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    I am very curious about FIFA shitting in their pants if Bosnia will score early...Blatter is a Ronaldo fan boy and I am sure we will see strange things this night.

12. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I doubt that the referee will be keen on getting lynched by the crowd. ;)

I expect the hosts to score at least 2 goals, so all depends on their defence. If they defend as they did against Spain, even 6 goals won't be enough. :))

13. Bosanac

Bosanac New Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Portugal did carry the game but they didn't create any terrific chances aside from the goal.

On the other hand, we got 5 solid chances: Dzeko chance which just missed to the side. Salihovic big powerful shot that the goalie saved well. Ibricic crossbar. Dzeko crossbar. Muslimovic post.

This game, Pjanic and Bajramovic will play, two players that are more talented than the guys who got the cards. Both have been on the bench for different reasons. Pjanic because of inexperience,(despite starting regularly for Lyon and being their key player) Bajramovic because of injuries in the past so others got to be regulars. But these two have what we were missing there, an ability to control and distribute the ball.

I can't see us not scoring 2 goals at least.

14. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    I dreamed that Bosnia will play a 1-1. :eek:

Misimovic will be out, many Bosnian's media say. Pjanic' big time ahead.

15. Bosanac

Bosanac New Member

Jul 24, 2004
    He will.

Medunjanin will replace him. Very skilled player as well who plays for Valladolid.

16. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What, Misimovic is out for this crucial match?

Hmmm, that's surely a huge handicap for Bosnia...

17. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    ---------------------------------Hasagic--------------- -------------------

----------Pandza--------------Nadarevic------------Jahi c--------------

--Ibricic---------------------------------------------- -------Salihovic--

-------------------Pjanic-----------------------Bajramo vic--------------

--------------------------------Medunjanin------------- ------------------

18. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    At the end it was not enough. They could have played until tomorrow they would not have scored.

Very sad that they did not make it since they played this great qualification.

19. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    and to day you were lucky not to lose 5-0 at home

20. Borussia

Borussia Member+

Jun 5, 2006
    Fürth near Nuremberg
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bosnia was disappointing in attack tonight (from what I've seen in the highlights, they didn't have one single top chance). But well, it's useless having 2 top strikers when there's nobody to feed them...

The dream is over, nevertheless they can be proud of what they achieved!

However, maybe it's good that the Bosnian fans (they should learn how to behave first) don't travel to South-Africa. Obviously, many of the former ex-Yugoslavians (except for the Slovenians) don't know what fair play means. I bet that FIFA is gonna react after tonight's incidents!

21. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    strange things was you did not lose 5-0

22. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    Misimovic, worst in the first leg against Portugal, has announced that he did not take part in the second leg due to personal problems with the coach. And now he will step down from the national team as long as Ciro will be coach. :rolleyes:

Super mad at Misimovic.

23. F96

F96 Member+

Oct 24, 2002
    Skåne
    Club:
    Hannover 96
    Can anyone tell me about Ermin Zec?
    Apparently 96 is interested.

24. SuperJville

SuperJville Member

May 7, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Shorter. Very fast. Good technical skills. Dangerous in the box. Scored a lot of goals these past 2-3 years. Is underrated in Croatia because he's not Croatian. For instance, he scored just as many goals as their top 2 young strikers Kalinic and Mandzukic the past 2 years, yet they for some reason have a much higher price tag than Zec. Whoever gets Zec will get just as good of a striker (who can also play wide) for cheaper.

Good player overall and we have good hopes for him in our National Team. Would love to see him in the Bundesliga since that's the league where Bosnians do the best in it seems.

25. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim