BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH & THE CL

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by HANS-GUNTER BRUNS, Oct 8, 2020.

1. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I hope this game will somehow help us this week in the league....some measure of pressure has been removed...or no?? Are we going to keep sliding deeper into the hole
    :p:ROFLMAO::cool:

2. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #77 kgilbert78, Mar 17, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    I'm not sure anyone cares right now. Still a loss to Schalke would be horrendous. They may be the worst team in the Bundesliga since Tasmania. Given the changes in modern soccer. they may be worse. A -50 goal difference.

LuckyStriker and HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  3. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You reading my mind exactly, totally what i have been thinking and on national TV evening game in front of nations eyeso_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
    Yes club wants to collect the 5 mil euros...so we are holding on to Rose
    But God himself cant save Max Marco ...if we lose to S04..M&M better leave town...or use a helicopter as a mode of transport to the park and home..b/c sure as hell they would not wanna be on the streets and in public
    :sick::ninja::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::confused:

4. msilverstein47

msilverstein47 Member+

Jan 11, 1999
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wtf...

ESPN FC
    @ESPNFC
    2h
    Borussia Monchengladbach's under-23 coach Heiko Vogel ordered to train the Women's team as a punishment for "unsporting behavior," the West German FA confirmed to @uersfeld. https://es.pn/3eP1SK8