Boring commentators

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by captainofiron, Jun 25, 2007.

1. weechi1987

weechi1987 Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Dallas
    Thank you...at least someone has good taste in here. El Perro can get annoying sometimes, La Torre and Jesus are just god-awful (but i have no choice, do I?) and I actually think Andres Cantor isn't all that bad. But by far the best is Andy Gray. All hail Mr. Gray :)

2. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ramirez and Bracamontes know their sh*t, that's why they still have a job. The thing with them is their voices, they're so annoying, especially Bracamontes: "Pero mira nomas Pablo!"

The best play by play guy is Raul Orvananos from Fox Sports, he doesn't exaggerate, has a pretty good voice, and knows his stuff. I think he was a former pro player too.

Andy Gray is that dude from the FIFA video games right?

3. weechi1987

weechi1987 Member

Apr 4, 2007
    Dallas
    You got it. He's the dude with Clyde Tyldesley

4. captainofiron

captainofiron New Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Texas
    which guy was the commentator for the FIFA 64, that guys voice was super annoying

5. Phenom

Phenom Member+

Apr 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    FIFA 64? Damn dog, you gotta get some new games.

LGRod repped this.
  6. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Probably the same idiot.

"Itsagoal!"

How anyone could enjoy that is beyond me.

LGRod repped this.
  7. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm a big fan of Jorge Ramos PBP.

Ray Hudson, I like also, and he isn't all pro-US. He could not have rode Villaluz's jock any harder during wc qualifiers. He seems like a fan of Mexican football. I just enjoy the guys passion even if he does make chick sounds.

Univision guys are appealing if you haven't watched them that long. Pablo's need to make a production of people's unique names is soooooooo tired and annoying. Those two clowns would be so much better if they could stop trying to be funny.

8. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Homie you need to get rid of that Atari! Nah I'm just messing with you. You mean FIFA for Nintendo 64 right? I didn't play that game but if it's a guy with a British accent I'm pretty sure it's the same guy.

Hey I still crank up the Nintendo GameCube once in a while so it's all good. :(

9. captainofiron

captainofiron New Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Texas
    yea I even still have FIFA soccer for my Sega Genesis and my 3DO

but yea I have been trying to get a FIFA 07 off of ebay lately

but yea it was an english guy on FIFA 64, he would always yell stuff like HIT THE POST and LOOKS LIKE A HARD TACKLE

back in high school we would always yell HIT THE POST because of that game

10. OliverAtom

OliverAtom Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Sector 7 Slums
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Is this game available for game boy?

11. Chivasporas

Chivasporas Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Dallas, Tx
    Yes,

[​IMG]

12. Robert_08

Robert_08 Member

Jun 13, 2007
    El Paso
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Damn, have you guys noticed that Ronaldinho has been on the cover of all the FIFA games like for the past 3 years or so...

13. Chivasporas

Chivasporas Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Dallas, Tx
    dont worry soon it will be Giovani Dos Santos and the cover:cool:

14. nsamsarmy

nsamsarmy New Member

Apr 1, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I agree with you guys. If they are going to bother broadcasting in English, then get an Englishman to do it. These American commentators suck.

15. captainofiron

captainofiron New Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Texas
    I rented FIFA 07 last night, and if you pick english instead of spanish, its the same two commentators that I was talking about on the FIFA 64, the annoying one that I was mentioning was Clyde Tyldesley

Andy Gray's voice isnt so bad, but sometimes on the game he sounds like if he is drunk haha

16. AKDXvida

AKDXvida New Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Pablo (Ramirez) bl*ws!!! He is annoying. "le sacO pintura, le sacO..." "azo azo azo" too much! He exagerates way too much. But the goltv English guys are terrible, I agree (I like most of goltv's Spanish guys though). During Copa American they put their Mexican guys doing stuff in English and they were like fish-out-of water. I like Bruno Bain he used to be with goltv. I think he's at FOX en espa~ol now.

17. Cuauhtémoc

Cuauhtémoc New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
  18. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    since Jose Ramon left Azteca, the commentators have gotten a WHOLE lot better. Martinoli is awesome. i like the way he calls the games. and the 2 guys who narrated the Brazil-Argentina Copa America Final were awesome as well. they make the game more entertaining and interesting.

the Univision/Galavision guys deserve to get hung my their balls. those guys are horrible.

Javier Alarcon is annoying. i don't like the way he calls the games. i much prefer Orvananos than that fool. Perro Bermudez is the only Televisa narrator i like.

19. El Fantasma

El Fantasma New Member

Feb 8, 2007
    Vista, CA
    I've never listened to Martinoli. The Argentinian guys from Fox, some of the Gol tv guys and El perro are pretty good

20. Anibus

Anibus New Member

Jul 1, 2007
    El perro sucks soo much. His voice is too deep and it gets annoying..especially if you play Fifa alot.

21. Necaxista

Necaxista New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Cuernavaca
    Club:
    Club Necaxa
    Nat'l Team:
    Namibia
    Rosique sucks ass though, he's the worst commentator in Azteca other than Tapia.
    In the sub 20 final he was yelling out a goal and it was a repetition of the first one argentina scored. He thought it was the second.

22. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    I have always hated Andy Gray, as a player, and as a low-brow Sky arsehole.

and Clive Tyldesley is a shite commentator.

23. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  24. AMLO2018

AMLO2018 Member+

West Ham United
    Mexico
    Jul 12, 2012