Borgetti --> Europe

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by chapulin, Jul 2, 2005.

1. chapulin

chapulin Member

Feb 27, 2005
    El Estado Dorado
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeah in some way I think the Mexican league is the most COMPETITIVE (in teams) in the world... think about it... theres no two or three teams that are always on top every single year... In Spain, Real Madrid & Barcelona are ALWAYS fighting for the championship... in ENGLAND, Chelsea, Man U, and Arsenal... Germany = Bayern Munich, Leverkusen, and Borussia (not this year)... France = Lyon, Monaco, and PSG... Italy = Milan, Inter, and Juventus... in Mexico the same teams are never on top... :cool:

2. El Chivito

El Chivito New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Califas
    This is a very good point. There is no one team that is there year in and year out. There are big teams, but no fixtures in the Championship.

3. RIO17

RIO17 New Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Soon to be Denver,CO
    Haha that's because players on Mexican teams are always switching sides every season.

They're like Mexican jumping beans playing musical chairs :D

No team is the same every season in the MFL

4. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    this coming from a Real Madrid fan...

5. RIO17

RIO17 New Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Soon to be Denver,CO
    Haha was that supposed to mean anything ?

Madrid has had the same base of players for years now

Casillas, Celades, Raul, Roberto Carlos, Salgado, Helguera, Guti, Cesar Sanchez, etc.

More recent (and hardly at this point in time) are Figo, Zidane, Solari, Pavon, Ronaldo, Raul Bravo and Portillo

Newer players include Samuel, Borja, Alvaro, Gravesen, Beckham, Woodgate and Owen

So I fail to see the point you were trying to make, other than make a lame attempt to put me down for being a Real Madrid fan

6. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    so u think the MFL teams change 22 player each season?..they keep the same base and get new reinforcements...

is not a lame attempt to put you down, im indiferent to real madrid, but it's a team that makes changes constantly after every season...so that's the last thing you should be criticizing about other leagues...

7. RIO17

RIO17 New Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Soon to be Denver,CO
    That's awesome that you're indifferent to Real Madrid. No one cares.

Moving forward, Real Madrid doesn't make changes constantly every season. I just listed their roster in my last post. Perhaps the fact that you are "indifferent" to Real Madrid has made you oblivious to the fact that their base of players has been around for or near a decade's time.

Lastly, as a Mexican fed up with the way that players get whored around in the Mexican league to the point that by the time they retire they've played on almost each team, I can criticize as much as I damn well please.

If you don't like it, don't read it. It's as simple as that :)

8. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    the only reason it's cuz not every team in the Spanish League has the money to pay for the big players like Real Madrid and Barcelona, if they did who knows...we know how much Barca and Madrid like to share their players.. :p

9. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    Rio17 you might be surprised about who might come out a winner in that game but i will expect not to see you say anymore after the results! LAS CHIVAS CABRONES!!

10. Fabian_7

Fabian_7 New Member

May 19, 2005
    Los Angeles
  11. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    i don't blame the guy for not going.
    Then again, maybe the guy knew it all along. You have to consider that he needs to market himself no matter what, and the mere speculation of interest from European teams is enough to push for a higher wage and/or a more favorable transfer within the MFL.

12. RIO17

RIO17 New Member

Jun 19, 2002
    Soon to be Denver,CO
    It doesn't matter who wins in the game. I like Real Madrid and Chivas, and all I'm looking for is a good match.

In fact, if Chivas wins, that'll be good, because it'll show that the Mexican league is in good shape :)

13. Atlas10

Atlas10 Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    high in the sky!
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Borgetti is not going to Hertha Berlin but it may go to FC Kaiserslautern from Germany 1st division.

Is the offer of Borgetti how realistic?
    With 23 players coach Friedhelm traveled sparkles yesterday, Sunday, to the run training camp after cell in the Zillertal to Austria. The three U-20-Nationalspieler (Cimen, pure hard, Huber) have still another one week special vacation, three hurt (schur, pious, Puljiz) are in the Reha.
    In addition from the 31-er cadre is missing to January Carpenter, who functions as a third torwart.

A place remains vacant in the attack. The 1. FC Kaiserslautern does not let Ioannis Amanatidis go up-to-date. "it assured us for 2006. We will continue to strive, it to get prematurely ", stress Vorstandsboss Heribert Bruchhagen. "otherwise our planning is terminated. We look only times, how we get along with that, which we have. If it should turn out that we need still another further stuermer, then we can act by 31 August always. Whereby we at the moment no candidates have."

No candidates? Little hope makes itself Bruchhagen that the Mexican Nationalstuermer Jared Borgetti (31) could land, one the star of the Confed Cups, in Frankfurt. "it was offered us. We must examine however only once the authenticity of the offer. I consider a transfer however not so realistically ", stress the unity boss. Even the contract status of the professionals of Atletico Pachuca is unclear. The advisor speaks the speech of contractless, in the InterNet is according to Bruchhagen of a "owner community named Olivera Group".

Amanatidis, Borgetti or another? - the first training camp begins without a further new acquisition. In Austria the condition work is located in the center. Only one unit per day is to take place at the place. Otherwise it goes up to foot or with the Mountainbike through the forest or the mountains and down. In the context of the Camps in cell in the Zillertal the coach had captain (Jens cellar, representative Alexander schur) in the previous year and man sheep advice (air van Lent, Markus Weissenberger, Torben hoping man) determines.

Its principle for determining and not one of the players select for letting both committees, remains sparkle further faithfully. "the renewed regulation go we in all peace on", say the coach and want to no exact time frameworks for its decision to commit itself. Good maps, to the new play leader to be gekuert possesses without a doubt van Lent. The 34 years old sample professional had captain-binds in the past season already to carry several times to be allowed, when cellars and schur had injury failed.

14. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    What??? I lost you their?

15. El Chivito

El Chivito New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Califas
    Borgetti and Pachuca approached by Eintract of Frankfurt. Serious offer.

16. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Not bad, for Borgetti's sake I hope things work out.

17. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    where did you hear that from?

18. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why would Borgetti leave to a far-away country, earning less than half of the money he earns now, to play for a mid-table team?

If he leaves, he'll be back sooner than Almaguer when he came back from Galatasaray

19. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    okay so borgetti probably won't go to europe and you know who's fault is that their clubs team. Every player in the MFL whoo wants to leave for europe or to another team they cant because their price tag is to high.

i heard la torre de jalisco say that chato rodrigues was for sale you know wut his price tag is " 3 million' wut the fuk he fvcking sucks. :mad:

20. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    Borgetti going to Europe, hehehe thats funny.

21. Stinkey Turner

Dec 15, 2000

22. kehl

kehl Member

Feb 28, 2005
    Kamogawa BG
    Jared won't leave unless he gets a really good offer, he said that the ones he's heard so far are ridiculous. Euro clubs think that just because they're giving mexicans the chance to play over there they have the right to pay very little.. or at least that's what Jared said, and that he's not willing to 'submit' to such thing.

I'm with Jared, he's right, if Salcido or Pineda were argentinos or brasileños they'd be in Europe right now, earning lots of money, but no.. they're mexicans. so sad that we're still underrated, but whatever, it's their loss.

23. Onionsack

Onionsack BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Borgetti is one of the few MNT players i have great respect for, he is really the class of your nation.

If he goes i can see him having a Brian McBride kind career. He will get some minutes, some goals, won't be the star but be someone the fans respect and someone that will play hard and have his moments. The big possitive it would have would be that he would be playing against diffrent styes and he can use that exposure to the european game to be better prepared come WC 2006.

Just an outsiders perspective.

24. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    QUOTE]

No, It's not their club teams fault, it's simple economics. Supply and Demand that is applicable to any player from any country.
    If a Euro team thinks he's worth more than what he's currently paid, he'll get a reasonable offer and he's gone. Quite simple. Unless he's just not interested in leaving Mexico. Then that's a whole different issue. But you certainly can not fault a Euro club for that. If MFL pays better than a second tier Bundisliga team such as Herhta, or Borgetti is couting his endorsements or WC spot amongst his salary, then you can't blame a players current employer who is willing to pay a certain price to keep him that no one else is willing to outbid.[/QUOTE]

fvck the economics you see in mexico the put the price tag to high for a player. So if a euro team or any other team wants to buy that player the price tag is to high.

My example chato rodrigues price tag " 3million dollars." :eek:

his not worth it everybody knows that.

25. Atlas10

Atlas10 Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    high in the sky!
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Everyone says that Borgetti is too old, after checking this, it will change your mind, and see that he can make it and still be a star in europe.

Name: Age:
    Borgetti 32
    Roberto Carlos 32
    David Beckham 30
    Zidane 33
    Ronaldo 29
    Maldini 38
    Crespo 30
    Shevchenko 29 (and he is worth $80 mi. euros)
    Vieri 32
    Del Piero 31

Now, you still think he is old? :rolleyes: