Borgetti / Bolton Wanderers Thread III [R]

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by Don Boppero 3000, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. futbolfutbol

futbolfutbol New Member

Aug 8, 2002
    mars and looking down
    Goalllllllll!!!!!!! and a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good match

2. sizal9

sizal9 Member+

Mexico
    Aug 24, 2005
    I hope Borgetti starts again next week. As long as Diouf is gone i think Borgetti will keep on starting....I wonder how long that African cup of nation's lasts?

3. eL-ShorTy

eL-ShorTy Member

Sep 18, 2005
    San Antonio
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Borgetti will probably play next game.

Sat 28 17:40 Home Arsenal FA Cup

About 11:40 am Central Time Zone.

4. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
    Yep I will be headin to Churchills on that Saturday to watch ther game ;):cool:

5. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    THe final is February 10.

6. astrix redded

astrix redded Red Card

Jun 19, 2005
    hell yeah, sweet ass goal. i was watching it on my tivo when i got back from work around 2pm, i was like hell yeah! jared had to put that one in fool, if not that one dude would of totally been pushed out the way and the goal would of been blocked. cant u deniers see right? u could see it plain n simple, :rolleyes: . fuk the haters let em guzzle the borgs c-um. borg is coming up, and much love to all the English borg fans, great standing ovation. :eek:

7. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

LMAO..............couldnt have said it better myself.:D

8. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    [FoxSoccer.com RUMORS]

BORGETTI GETTING GONE
    Bolton have reportedly told Malaga they need to pay £1m to sign their out-of-favor striker Jared Borgetti. The Mexican striker who has been prolific on the international scene has failed to make an impact for Bolton this season and scored his first goal on Saturday after nine league appearances. Bolton signed the striker for £1m a year ago and according to the Daily Mirror are looking to cut their losses and cash in on the 32-year-old after just six months...

9. Danck989

Danck989 Member

Sep 22, 2005
    Canada

That doesnt make sense..specially after what Sam said about Borgetti referring to his performance on saturday,but then again you never know what's on a manager's mind if that's the case i think Jared has more than proven himself at Bolton the guy can score and does it fairly often when given the chance to play,so if Bolton dont want him i'm sure there will be another team who will appreciate him.

10. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru

That REPORT is so Fake.......... hahah not even a reliable source is probably some spazzo who wrote that :p:D

11. gvfatlas

gvfatlas Member

Oct 6, 2004
    GDL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't tell me you're a very reliable guy, in all your posts you seem like you're under the influence of heavy drugs, haha.

We all thought you got lost in the mall, where were u???

12. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru

Im not you ATlas I dont take drugs, soy sano , lets just say I drink too much at times :eek: Lets get back on subject anyways

13. gvfatlas

gvfatlas Member

Oct 6, 2004
    GDL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Oh fvck!!!

I was at the business lab and I wanted to see the goal again with the Fox Sports commentators so I downloaded Colima's vid, but for some reason I couldn't hear the audio since the computers there don't have speakers.
    So I was pluging in my headphones to try to hear the audio and all of a sudden I unplugged something and the audio came on full blast and all I heard was Jareeeeddd!!!!!!

The whole lab heard it and there are 3 really good looking girls sitting to my left who completely started laughing, I think my whole face turned red.:eek:

14. gvfatlas

gvfatlas Member

Oct 6, 2004
    GDL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Finally got to hear the audio in my headphones:)

Damn, I literally got tears in my eyes from the happyness when listening to the Fox Sports commentators.

Jareeeeeeeeeed!!!!

15. FGarcia1

FGarcia1 New Member

Jul 25, 2003
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Hehehe... awesome. :D

16. gvfatlas

gvfatlas Member

Oct 6, 2004
    GDL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I guess those computers have good speakers after all:eek:

17. FGarcia1

FGarcia1 New Member

Jul 25, 2003
    Santa Barbara, CA
    You should have said to those girls: "How you doin', sweetheart? That's me. My name is Jared. That's how I do it. Let me do it to you."

Man, if I were a business major...

18. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    Exactly. Peter Crouch went through the same thing earlier this year, but he was getting a LOT more playing time than Borgetti has been getting. Crouch's first goal was different but just as "ugly", but after that one he started scoring a bunch.

19. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
    Great but short interview By televisa Tonight.

Couldnt have happened in a better day , especially being his wif'es birthday

Just glad Borgetti seems more calmed and relaxed and seems as of now his mentality set :D

20. futbolfutbol

futbolfutbol New Member

Aug 8, 2002
    mars and looking down
    Will Jared "Bendito seas Dios" Borgetti start tomorrow?

thankyou

21. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
    manchester

football

bolton wanderers

Email to a friend | Read later | Your comments
    Friday, 27th January 2006
    Preview: Bolton v Arsenal

JAPAN midfielder Hidetoshi Nakata returns to the Bolton squad for the FA Cup match against Arsenal after suspension.
    Nakata looks likely to be included in the starting line-up as Gary Speed will be out for four weeks with a knee injury and Khalilou Fadiga is struggling with a similar problem.
    Henrik Pedersen remains absent with an Achilles injury while Jay-Jay Okocha, El-Hadji Diouf, Abdoulaye Faye and Radhi Jaidi are all away on duty in the African Nations Cup.
    [​IMG]
    Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger also has a selection headache ahead the game.
    Gilberto is a doubt with a calf problem, while skipper Thierry Henry and defender Lauren are set to be rested because of concerns over their hamstrings.
    Sol Campbell is in the squad despite his fitness worries, but first-choice keeper Jens Lehmann may not be risked, Ashley Cole (thigh), Gael Clichy (foot), Pascal Cygan (hamstring) and Cesc Fabregas (suspended) are all missing, while Emmanuel Eboue, Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor are away at the African Nations Cup.
    Bolton Wanderers (from): Jaaskelainen, O'Brien, Ben Haim, N'Gotty, Gardner, Giannakopoulos, Campo, Nakata, Fadiga, Nolan, Davies, Borgetti, Hunt, Vaz Te, Walker, Jansen, Fojut.
    Arsenal (from): Almunia, Gilbert, Senderos, Campbell, Djourou, Hleb, Pires, Gilberto, Diaby, Flamini, Reyes, Bergkamp, van Persie, Ljungberg, Quincy, Lupoli, Larsson, Poom, Lehmann.
    Key opponent: Robin van Persie - Superb left-foot and always a goal threat
    Prediction: Bolton 2 Arsenal 1
    Agree with the prediction? Have your say.
    You can get 12/1 on Bolton winning 2-0 with Betfred. For this and more odds, click here.

22. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
  23. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    que golazo

24. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
  25. Juan Luis Guerra

Juan Luis Guerra Red Card

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
    I dont understand why Borgeti is not a regular with Bolton. He has a good head, is tall and skillful, but its not enough. I spoke to a friend of mine who knows pretty much about european soccer. He said to me once that its diffucult to make it in the premier league because you are competing with the best players around the world. Let's see what will happen.

thanks

JLG