boot problems

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by M_U_F_C, Nov 16, 2004.

1. M_U_F_C

M_U_F_C New Member

Nov 14, 2004
    I bought the f50s about a month ago and they are starting to wear at the top already. I cant bring them back. What should i do? Willl they get any worse? the silver leather is just wearing off at toe area.

2. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    That happens with coloured boots. I've got the silver F50s too, I've had them since August when they came out and the toes of mine have worn away. It doesn't affect the boot in any way, it's just aesthetics. I'm thinking of touching up the silver with something like some fabric paint. Someone I spoke to has the blue Pulses which had a similar problem and he got some navy blue polish I think and it covered it up.

3. M_U_F_C

M_U_F_C New Member

Nov 14, 2004
    cheers, has the material around the sides of yours shown any signs of wearing?

4. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    Not that I can see. I've actually started using my F50s at training on astroturf too now which will wear down the toe even more but all the fabric stuff is fine.

5. Ben16

Ben16 New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Georgia
    the wearing of the toe area happens with all leather boots. just put some leather food or something on them they will hold up this happened with my supernovas.

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You always get that with coloured boots (especially the adidas ones) i've noticed that the colour does seem to wear very quickly on Adidas coloured boots though. I've said it before they really should bring out some polish or shoe cream in the colours of the boots. I think it would be a good seller.

But luckily you can never really tell from a distance. Its just general wear and tear of boots if you wear them all the time. Just if it had of been on a black pair of boots you could of hidden it with polish!

appleCORR

7. Irnbru

Irnbru New Member

Aug 5, 2004
    Who cares what the boots look like, i use my f50s because i like the feel they give, nto because they look good (although they look damn good!!)