Booked My Tix This Morning For Fulham v/ ManUtd!!!

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by FC Tallavana, Nov 10, 2004.

1. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    By January 5th.

2. mnlandshark

mnlandshark New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    Minneapolis
    You should get email updates regarding the status of your tickets. Like for Blackbun on Saturday, they are doing all of the tickets on will-call... which means the lines are going to be uber-crappy... but alas, I'm going... can't complain too much.

If you have haven't received any update emails a week before you leave, I'd give the ticket office a call.

3. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    Neyshead, I did my bet to acquire a few tickets for you but my friends said they even limited the amount of tickets that could be bought by Season ticket holders. If anything comes my way regarding tickets, I'll send you a PM.

4. FC Tallavana

FC Tallavana Member+

Jul 1, 2004
    La Quinta
    I received an email stating they were holding my tickets at the box office.

5. FC Tallavana

FC Tallavana Member+

Jul 1, 2004
    La Quinta
    No promises but...if I remember...and if I have the time...and if I see what you are looking for...I will get one for you. PM me with your details.

6. FC Tallavana

FC Tallavana Member+

Jul 1, 2004
    La Quinta
    Now I just received an email stating they have been shipped to me. :confused:

7. mnlandshark

mnlandshark New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    Minneapolis
    Same thing happened to me... There's a link on the tickets page to check the status of your order with your confirmation number. When I look there it shows being held at will call. I'm giving a quick call tomorrow morning to check, but I'm assuming the website is "more correct" than the emails.

-Jeremy

8. mnlandshark

mnlandshark New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    Minneapolis
    QUICK UPDATE - Just called the FFC ticket office before work to check the status of my tickets. They won't post tickets abroad, so if you gave a U.S. or continental Europe address they'll be waiting for you at the box office!

COYW!