Bolivia vs Uruguay

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by dsauna, Oct 7, 2015.

1. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I've never seen so little expectative in big soccer right before the first qualifying game. I on the other hand, I'm actually quite optimist. Not optimist about qualifying to the world cup, but at least to see a change of mentality. From everything that I'm reading in the news, Baldivieso is really injecting something new to the team "amor a la camisa". I'm actually ok with Martins or Raldez not being there.

This seems to be the formation for the game

----------------Vaca----------------
    Zampiery----Martelli---Zenteno---Jair
    Chuma-----Veizaga------Castro-----Cardoso/Campos
    ------------------Arce---------------
    --------------Duk------------------------

2. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivia has a chance to win this game. I know from reading articles that Bolivia may not be ready for this contest. Lets hope that they put behind all the stuff that Baldi might have said. In the end, if the point is to change the mentality of our team, then by all means quit the team. I have not seen much in most players a pride to play for the Country. Most seem to play to see if they can get noticed or so they can trade jersey's with the likes of Messi, Aguero, or Alexis to name a few.
    But with this game, Uruguay will be without their best two forwards in Suearez and Cavani, so for this game, there is hope. Other than that there isn't much to say about what to expect from our team.

3. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think they do have a big chance to win this game in particular, as I said the chances of making it to the world cup are extremely slim at best. I'll be happy if they fight every game and show progress.

4. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    that Martelli guy is horrible!!!