Bolivia vs. Colombia

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by dale_wilster, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yeah i see that too. Cardozo is being shut down as well hasnt had one decent chance on the ball. our defenders are tired out there too.

...i dont know if its a good idea to post up links. maybe pm them, just my 2 cents

2. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    M3 gol disallowed in the first 10minutes, he was called for fouling his defender, obviously i disagree. Conejo blew his chance when the ball dropped in front of him after a sloppy corner kick scramble and of course he blew it into the upper deck.

We're dominating possession but can't do squat with it. Our defense is HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!!!! Colombia has had very little possession but they've been 1-1, 2-1, 4-2 on us and should have scored at least two. And our dead ball plays are pathetic might as well just hand them the ball right back.

Colombia will put in Falcao in the second and we'll get more desperate to score.

I see this ending in a tie or Colombia winning on a counter.

One thing is for sure, we have the worst defense and dead ball play in CONMEBOL.

PS - Can anyone on our team actually put the ball on frame when they shoot, they've all had a go but they're all shanking it into the nosebleeds. SMH

3. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yeah i dont think it was a foul on Martins either. the defender just fell to the ground.the ref is pure "caca" i thought that was a legit goal.even from th replay angle its very suspicious.

.Its like they just want to break the laces on the ball instead of putting it nicely behind the goal.

Arce is the most dangerous attack with Escobar and Martins behind him.

4. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Pabon scores on a counter. Bol 0 - 1 Col.

Bolivian defenders are slow as molasses.

5. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    ¡Qué bárbaro el Dani Vaca! El solo mantiene a Bolivia todavia en juego. Sigue 0-1, ganando Colombia.

6. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Empató Walter Flores. 1-1 con 5 minutos para terminar.

7. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  8. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Won't happen, three changes already (Chavez in for Alvarez was the last one).

9. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    90'+3' - James Rodriguez starts a counter, to Dayro Moreno, perfect pass to Radamel Falcao, once again the Bolivian defenders too slow, can't keep up with the running Colombians, and goal. 1-2, Colombia wins.

10. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    BS subs, why Andaveris?

i think its funny we got scored on, on a throw in, and NONE of our players went to go assist except for Escobar. you could see the "WTF" look on chavez face wh n he was looking who to throw it too.

Horrible Ref too.

i was happy with the tie. no hay garra . malos cambios. Jhasmani , andaveris and Chavez, you gotta be kidding me

11. AleBoliviano

AleBoliviano Member

Sep 14, 2007
    NOVA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thank you for breaking my heart again Bolivia. Colombia 2-1 Bolivia. Falcao would score in the 90+ minute...
    At least I have the Redskins to cheer about.

12. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I told u quinteros was a fraud he has no!!!!!! International experiance how r u gona keep chuma on the bench and play alvarez who is 40 ur gona keep robles in the whole game who is 40 and then put chavez in. R u serious chavez can't play in lapaz. This ********ing disgusting!!!!!!!!

13. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I want Baldi

14. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    LMAO

God hates me, it's my only explanation

15. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    quinteros quietly leave. just leave. leave.

I second, i want baldi.

16. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree. Baldi'. Sad.....

17. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    they'll bring Baldi in and it'll be the same....we just don't have the players, period. We have some, but not for all posiutions.

18. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    We didn't lose because Quinteros was our coach, we lost because for the past decade (the statistics support it) we've had the worst defense in CONMEBOL and because our guys couldn't put the ball into the back of the net.

Baldi is not fixing that defense, just like all the previous coaches haven't.

This whole thing goes much deeper than just switching a coach.

Edit: dreyx beat me to it

19. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Totally agree. The defense was always too slow to manage the counters. The bottom line is, Bolivia lacks the personnel to compete against the other CONMEBOL nations at this point.

20. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    its a combination of both . Quinteros should know this game should end in a tie but yet persuaded his tired players to keep going.none were up for it except for Escobar, who i think was our best player.

another thing is that these coaches don't try out the younger guys for fear of being fired. i think Quinteros F'd up by switching out Martins and not playing Chumacero as a sub.we have good D-mids but its obvious Robles can't cut it out for 90, you have a young 20 something year old on the bench who has earned being tried but nothing.

21. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Just came back from the game. Really nice crowd, the curvas were packed, and general and preferencia had a good sized crowd.

I feel sorry for Martins, he works really hard and has two defenders the entire time.

I would also vote for Baldivieso, but I am afraid he'll stick with Robles, who is maybe even worse than Leonel Reyes (if that's possible).

Things picked up when Campos came in and he and Cardozo had some nice action on the left side in the final 10 minutes or so.

Crowd was chanting Fuera Martins, Fuera Quinteros, and Baldivieso.

Rivero is horrible.

Don't know what is in the future for us, maybe we can steal a point in Venezuela?

I think Raldes will retire soon from the NT.

22. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^^^^^^ I would agree if we had the right people on tue field how on earth can u justify staring Lorgio Alvarez? Is that not Quinteros call u tell me how can u justify that call that's why it's quinteros fault. Alvarez constantly lost balls on that side I don't understand how u can't see how obvious it is that's Quinteros fault. How are u gona keep Robles on the field he couldn't make a vatical pass if he didn't foul he got beat. Is that not Quinteros fault. It's a Shame u have young blood on the bench and u insist with ur 32 tearing defensive mid. And finally to put the ********ing cherry on top u sub in Chavez a guy who is mediocre at best who played for a team that is on the bottom of the league how is that not Quinteros fault. U tell me who is making this ********ing terrible calls???? Sandy?

23. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    just going around different FB pages and reading reactions . People want Quinteros and Chavez (FBF) out.

24. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    'Nuff Said

25. invein

invein New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Arlington, VA
    wow wat a crappy game....the substitution for Martins came as a surprise to me thou...

so now we're down to losing games at home too.....

how many games has Quinteros won so far in all games?

is it true that he hasn't won any at all in 10 + games? that is ridiculous, considering that a lot of teams actually do better with a new coach for at least the first few games