Bolivia v Ecuador 9/9/09 WCQ

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by \^the king^/, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

They were under the microscope and decided to play nice. It is still not an ethical practice to put a ref with an interest in the game to conduct it. I stand by that.

2. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Esta noche va a estar llena de partidazos.

3. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    No yellows.. Valencia starts to show why he's where he's at... And chucho scores with his a$$..

4. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Maybe next time the Conmebol can give Ecuador that Venezuelan Ref that ********ed them against Brazil in Manoas the last time around. The only player that I can Remember (CAFU) admitting it was the clearest penalty he has ever seen. I bet you'll stand by that too..

5. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    shit i cant believe they scored...even if its an ecuador win..for some reason it seems ecuador looses concentration in the final minutes of a match..and gives away a goal,remember when ecuador handed peru's ass on a silver platter 5-1 in quito,at the same minute as bolivia peru scored as well...something has to be fixed about that..i was predicting another 5-1 thrashing:rolleyes:

6. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Uruguay scores.

7. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah I hated the way they played at the end. They let everything come to them on defense instead of going to them. O well we one YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Not we need the other pieces to fall in place.

8. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Well Vizuete finally noticed a pattern and took Espinoza off earlier this time.

9. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    ....i saw the goal by bolivia on youtube..it was aheader that elizaga couldnt save,but hey i dont blame him it wasnt easy to save it was too close to his post,but that forward should have been more defended.dont you think??

10. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think Vizuete took Espinoza off to prevent him getting that yellow that will take him out of Uruguay's game.:rolleyes:

11. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    jajajaj en serio?? pero si el tipo no sirve para huevas:rolleyes:,yo preferiera tener al wilson folleco en puesto de el..por culpa de el nos a costa dolores de cabeza todo esta eliminatoria:mad:

12. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Unlike most of us, I like La Sombra specially in corner kicks he gets them out same thing in highballs, he is a little slow but he makes up for that with his body and strenght.

13. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree, but that's only a valid assessment for the first 80 minutes of the game. After that he gets sluggish. How many goal have we conceded in the final minutes of a game? How many were his fault?

14. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah, I can't quite remember anout today's Bolivia's goal but I think Guagua was already in.

15. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    not at all...Vizuete took la Sombra out b/c HE KNOWS ALREADY that la Sombra tends to fu** up in the last 15-20 minutes.... The only reason he started today is b/c of "experience"...don't be surprised if Vizuete pulls the same substitution against Uruguay and has Guagua or Fleitas come in.

And btw WOW WE WON, Uruguay won, and Paraguay is winning right now!!! Miracles happen!!

Let's hope Paraguay can keep it up and pull a goleada on Argentina.

16. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I'm still glowing. That was a HUGE victory.

Valencia reminded everybody on the field that he plays for Manchester United for a reason. This is the first game where he took the team on his shoulders and carried us to victory. Hopefully the first of many.

17. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Can't believe nobody mentioned Montero's miss in the 2nd minute where the only thing between him and the goal line was the ball! :eek:

It's definitely gonna be a contender for this list:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMZiNQcEang"]YouTube - Top 20 soccer (football) misses[/ame]

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ohhh I almost forgot, you know I HAVE to get in on that one...he pulled a "MAMON BENITEZ" right there!!! I felt like choking him. That seriously could have been a straight up 4-1 score without a doubt. I forgive him this time b/c its the first time i've seen him do it and b/c we ended up winning 3-1 anyway. I hope we don't see that again...that's what happens when you get paired up with el mamon, you learn bad habbits.

19. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Didn't he also make a great play like two minutes after that? He took a shot but the goalie blocked it.

He showed great promise at the beginning but sadly disappeared for the remainder of the game. That's why he got subbed out.

20. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I thought Montero was our weakest Link today.

21. bkecua718

bkecua718 New Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    we are in 4th place with our destiny in our hands..couple months ago it didn't even seem as if we were gonna qualify...look @ us now

22. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dios es Ecua... increible... todos los partidos han sido a nuestro favor ... INCREIBLE ! Ahora si tenemos nuestro destino en nuestras manos.

23. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    IF for whatever ungodly reason Argentina manages to lose to Peru....after we beat Uruguay, we will see one helluva game in Montevideo for the 5th place, it will be one for the history books.

24. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    El MUNDIAL ya es de TODOS !

25. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009