Bolivia has three in the Sudamericana Wilster, Real Potosi, DC............we should kick ass right?

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by atsegnorts, May 22, 2007.

1. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Okay tonight is the sorteo for the sudamericana as bolivians we need to pull together and cheer on our brothers in arms. So I am happy to see wilster which even though i am strongest fan i recognize that they have been playing the best soccer in bolivia these past two years and its good to see them in a major invent. kind of happy to see potosi i think that their libertadores was okay even though they let major points escape in potosi maybe they will put out more this time and i think they have the best chance to make it because of thier of home field advantage. FINALLY DC united. I hope that they will shine in whatever group they are in. I think that we need to cheer moreno on this is awsome I wished this would of happend 5 years ago DC would of made more of an impact.......

2. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Re: Bolivia has three in the Sudamericana Wilster, Real Potosi, DC............we should kick ass rig

DC is a work in progress. They played Chivas very well here and in Mexico with Moreno scoring a beautiful chilena. This was during the middle of the mexican season and United had only been in training three weeks. They might surprise some people by the time September comes around.

3. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Re: Bolivia has three in the Sudamericana Wilster, Real Potosi, DC............we should kick ass rig

Yeah, DC will be better prepared the next time around. Timing kinda sucks for them though.

I haven't seen Wilster play for a long while. I'm actually going to Bolivia in late October, so mabey I will see them play!

4. Baldiviego

Baldiviego New Member

Feb 24, 2007

DC was invited in 2005 too, they played Catolica and lost, the game was a heartbreaker

5. Bolivar4ever

Bolivar4ever New Member

May 19, 2007

whos going to take the third place

I would think whoever wins the Bolivian tournament

6. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

yeah..., dude the third team is DC united I included them as bolivian because of jaime and the fact that most of northen va is bolivian and supports dc.