Bob bradley

Discussion in 'Borough Boys' started by NYC_COSMOS, Jun 29, 2009.

1. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This man needs to be taken to the town square and hung/shot. What he did yesterday has no return. He coached away America's only FIFA final. Brazil was in the bag, it was a done deal. All that needed to be done was keep playing the same way. Instead he grew balls (something completely out of context for him) and wanted to play Brazil punch for punch.

Bob, my man, are you on fcuking CRACK????? Where on earth did you think that you can play blow for blow with Brazil and WIN? lol You have got to be smoking/sniffing something.

The first half tactics were stellar. Two lines for 4 hunkered in the back and defending like no bodies business. Then Donovan picking up the ball and starting the counter attack. It was fcuking priceless. Textbook on how to beat Brazil. On top of it, this isn't a very strong Brazil to begin with. This game should have easily ended 4-0 in our favor.

Bob if you are a patriot, you will quit today and leave the direction of this team to someone who has a ********ing clue. You apparently DO NOT.

2. BuddhaNYC

BuddhaNYC Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Queens, NYC
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    once he put sacha in...that was it.. i knew things were going south...

3. QueensNick

QueensNick Member

Jul 19, 2007
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

so the goal 38 seconds after the restart didnt do it for you? lol

4. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The goal I expected. I didn't think that we were going to shut out Brazil, but I didn't expect Bradley deciding to go toe to toe with them. Come on, there are a few teams in the world that can go toe to toe with Brazil.

It was evident that Bradley changed up the formation and sealed our fate. FCUK Bradley and his short sighted tactics. I still can't believe that he thought that he could go punch for punch.

Either that or he was told, "Listen, you can't humilate Brazil. You have to do something right away to stop this." Because there was no way that Brazil could have takent he game, if Bradley doesnt change up the formation.

Either way. The positives to all this, is that the USA finally played up to its potential and showed the world that we are here and we are here to stay. The USA gained the respect of many yesterday, world wide!!!

5. QueensNick

QueensNick Member

Jul 19, 2007
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Heres the Question - im not going to get into a Bradley discussion - I personally think he deserves the shot at the Cup now - but in all honesty - we are less than a year to the World Cup - is changing coaches now really something the US should do?

Be interesting to hear peoples thoughts - again - I personally think at this point - lets see what he can do - he got us this far - agree or disagree with his moves - I want to see it out - i think changing now could have a negative effect!

6. NYC_COSMOS

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I want his head! He made us LOSE yesterday, not the players or anything else. It was him, all alone. This also, isnt the first time he's done some dipshit move.

As far as changing DT's at this point? MMMMM that's a tricky question. Honestly I would say thats really up to the players. If they feel that someone else could take them farther, why not give it a shot. Now if they feel it wouldn't make a difference, then lets stay with dipshit.

What he did yesterday is comparible to treason! He should not be allowed to coach again. Chances like yesterday don't come around too often, maybe even once in a generation, there's no consolation prize.

Will changing coaches have a negative effect? I see what you are saying. The instability and so on, but if the coach coming in is better and more prepared then I say no. There wont be any negative effects. I wouldn't condone this in say december but now is the perfect time.

7. napolisoccer

napolisoccer Member

NYCFC - Napoli
    Feb 20, 2005
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What bud luck !!!!
    The last October I was almost sure about a NYC team in MLS, but then the economic crise and Madoff question ( ******** off Madoff !!!!! )........
    Yesterday 2-0 after the half time and great hopes for the victory of the Confederation Cup and then that terrible second half........
    What bud luck !!!!!!

However now nobody Italian will say to me that I am crazy to consider the USA Team a great team.

8. Bklyn Royals Fan

United States
    Jan 17, 2008
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sacha, Sacha, don't you wanna Sacha, Sacha..don't you wanna...