Bo Sux - a dedicated thread

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by monop_poly, Sep 24, 2003.

1. monop_poly

monop_poly Member

May 17, 2002
    Chicago
    Please share and trade Bo insults here, a politically-correct-free zone:

Bo is dog meat on October 4, unless he eats himself first.

2. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    I wont stoop to racial slurs but I will say after that classless display last night I forever will think that Hong Myung Bo is a classless piece of dung. The next time I see a group of Koreans at a Fire game just to see Hong I will just shake my head in sympathy for their blind faith.

Bo indeed does suck.

3. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's usually pretty good.

I don't know what got up his butt last night.

4. KoreAmBear

KoreAmBear New Member

Jul 8, 2003
    Honolulu
    Bo was an embarassment last night

I am sorry, as a fellow Korean & Galaxy fan I must say that Bo really hit his low as a Galaxy player last night. First he allowed a cross to be placed right on DMB's foot for the first goal. All Bo had to do was stretch out a little and knock the ball away. Where is the extra effort?

But more importantly, I think Bo was so embarassed by the goal, and probably DMB's shirt waving antics afterwards, that he went after DMB every time DMB had the ball. And that last one where he got red carded was super dangerous. Can you imagine if Bo, a somewhat washed up international star ruined the career of an up and coming USMNT stud like DMB? Bo, you need to really reconsider what you did last night.

I think what Bo did was 10X worse than the antics displayed by Arsenal against Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Man U. What Bo did last night -- pretty much recklessly trying to tackle DMB and others in the second half -- could have really damaged someone's career.

5. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    IMHO, Hong Myung-Bo has made the classic mistake that so many Galaxy foreign aquisitions have made in the past...he underestimated the level of play in the league and overestimated his own abilities at his age.

It takes a very special player to make the small changes to their game that are required to deal with the natural aging process, and apparently he can't do it.

6. dawgpound2

dawgpound2 Member

Mar 3, 2001
    Los Angeles, CA

Spoken by a man who used to have to root for Dema Kovalenko. Pass a grain of salt, please.

7. Detective40oz

Detective40oz Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    If Bo showed half the heart and hustle that Dema shows he'd be a good player. until then his laziness will continue to cost LA games. Where is Alexi Lalas..bet some LA fans would like to know! Oh yeah I forgot Bo draws more fans while the losses pile up.

8. CUS

CUS New Member

Apr 20, 2000
    Used to being the operative phrase here. No salt required.

9. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    [​IMG]

Can we blow this up to a appreciably large size for the October 4th game?

10. monop_poly

monop_poly Member

May 17, 2002
    Chicago
    Re: Bo was an embarassment last night

Possibly. I chalk up Bo's mental state to his break-up with Loney the night before. Look for the article in your next People magazine.

11. GoFireGo

GoFireGo New Member

Apr 25, 2002
    Chicago
    If Beasley scores.....he should speed skate...better yet Futakagi should score and speed skate. :)

Bo should have been sent off way before last night. You could tell he was going for Beasley all second half...and like he always does, St Silva messed it up and waited until Bo really layed into him before sending him off.

12. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    I know it's tough to read but this isn't a Dema Kovalenko sucks thread. It's a Hong Myung Bo sucks thread generated by the horrendous performance he put on last night. Your point is as completely irrelivant as your team.

I was glad to see a few Galaxy fans here were able to show some class with regards to Hong's actions last night. At least there's hope for some of you. You sir, however, are appearently as hopeless as Harman's hair consultant.

13. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
  14. greystreet15

greystreet15 New Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Here's an idea for a sign on 10/4

Bo Knows Red Card

Cheers,
    Scott

15. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    I happen to have procured by chance some large foam boards (4 ft x 6ft) that would be ideal for displaying an anti-Bo message on, if anyone has any really good ideas...

16. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Memo to Hong Bo: MLS is not a retirement league. You don't get to play mediocre for the better part of a season and then take it out on a promising young talent who just burned you. Go to Qatar to loaf around and get paid millions for it. Come to MLS to play soccer.

17. Arsonists

Arsonists New Member

Jan 25, 2000
    Banks of Plum Creek
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United Arab Emirates
    Re: Bo was an embarassment last night

This post makes so much sense that it might just change my mind about people from LA...........

Okay that lasted about 5 seconds.

KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL