Blue To Blue For Corradi?

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by RegginaFan1, Aug 19, 2007.

1. RegginaFan1

RegginaFan1 New Member

Mar 4, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Guys,

FYI: I read in the Gazzetta Dello Sport that Corradi has expressed an interest in playing for newly promoted Serie A club Napoli...which have the same team colors as City. Looks like he may be headed there.

Hmmmm, I know of another southern Italian club (who recently sold a great Italian striker to an English team with the initials MC) that could use a Corradi.

2. Bluechester

Bluechester New Member

Jan 8, 2007

he's expendible so I wouldn't use mind selling him

3. CityBlues

CityBlues Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I say sell him, try and get as much out of the deal as possible. He was clearly a failed experiment. I wouldn't go as far as to say good riddance, but it would make no difference to me just more money for our Club.

4. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Reggina can have him!

5. RegginaFan1

RegginaFan1 New Member

Mar 4, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    Forza Napoli,

As a Reggina fan, I'd be more than happy to say 'We'll take him!!"

Clubs in our position, like Reggina that avoided relegation due to the excellent work of Bianch and Amaruso as well as newly promoted clubs, like Napoli, (that spent quite a bit of time in SERIE B), should welcome the Italian international.

6. gdub171

gdub171 New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    California
    I think Corradi will do alright in Serie A, but with Boj gone, i think SGE will keep either Corradi or Big Sam.

I would like to see Corradi get back to playing well in Italy.

7. RegginaFan1

RegginaFan1 New Member

Mar 4, 2003
    New Jersey, USA
    With an injury to a player who we imagined was going to get lots of playing time, it raises some interesting questions as to who will fill in the spot.