News: Blast GM Gianni Tumminello Arrested for Theft of Nearly 1/2 Million Dollars from the ream

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by cardshopmd, Aug 24, 2023.

1. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is why you don't hire your DJ as a General Manager

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local...fmNa9AmKmyk-WerVWr05jSAJXscQXDwLer5QZShulWIo#

The owner of the Baltimore Blast, Edwin Hale tells FOX45 that Tumminello is accused of stealing nearly half a million dollars from him. Hale claims Tumminello stole the money through fraudulent checks, Venmo, and other online apps. Hale went on to say they had a close relationship over the three years, Tumminello was employed by the Blast and that this betrayal blindsided him.

Buddy98 repped this.
  2. Buddy98

Buddy98 Member

Oct 22, 2014
    If we could use emojis as reps, I would be using a shocked one.

cardshopmd repped this.
  3. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can tell you from what I know from living in Baltimore County, If they do an investigation and have enough to charge you, 95% of the time they already know your guilty and go and get the arrest warrant. They go and get your ass the same day. So I honestly believe their must be some truth to this story

4. SoccerMan2023

SoccerMan2023 Red Card

Seattle Sounders
    France
    Jul 22, 2023
    Typical Adolph Hale BS.

5. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How is this Typical ED Hale BS ????? THE STATE OF MARYLAND FILED THE CHARGES AGAINST GIANNI NOT ED HALE

This does not mean that Gianni is guilty in anyway shape or form, From what I know he is still living at his father's house, his lifestyle has never changed. the biggest question is what happened to all of the money if he did steal it? You can't steal that type of money and not leave some type of paper trail. Once he gets an attorney on record and they have a hearing for the Motion for discovery with in 60 days all of these questions will be answered.

6. Joey Tee

Joey Tee Member

Newcastle United
    United States
    Apr 12, 2010
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Card....this is a sand trap...leave the ball in there and move on to the next hole. This person has been reported.

Happy Humper Day

TEE

7. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hhahahahahhahahah BEST POST REPLY OF THE YEAR.

Joey Tee repped this.
  8. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Update I have seen and read though some of the charging documents. I can tell you now that none of this looks good for Gianni.

I do not want to post the documents, because it may mess up the ongoing investigation, it also contains personal addresses and names of customers and players address Businesses As of right now here is what |I have seen in the charging documents.

Amount paid by customers to Giannis Personal Venmo account $27,835.25, ( this does have notes for what its for ,Like tickets, balls, jersey, ) The Total Amount transferred to Gianni's Personal account from the Blast Business account $3,760.00, Amount Paid to contractors for work on his home through Blast funds $2,814.15. Amount spent Using fraudulent checks 131,470.00. I am sure that there is more I am only stating what i have seen in the 7 pages i have .

Note: The investigation is still ongoing and they are still finding stuff from what i have heard. I am still trying to get my hands on the full 27 page report that was given to the Grand Jury. His court date his scheduled for 1/24/2024 at 11:00 If I get more update I will post them.

9. Buddy98

Buddy98 Member

Oct 22, 2014
    KimZaccha!! repped this.