Blanc to be Sacked?

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by dor02, Apr 5, 2010.

1. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  2. DVS_one

DVS_one New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    He has shown to be good with finances but has shown nothing at all in terms of handling quality on the pitch. I think he is an assest but just has the wrong title. If this happens I wonder what goes on with Battega and Secco. Battega basically just showed up on the scene but at the same time shown to have a likeness towards Secco. It willl be an interesting but painful summer for Juve fans IMHO

3. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Best news of the season as far as I'm concerned.

4. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    If elkann had an idea of what was going on he would fire blanc, secco and the whole first team. I'm sorry bettega is in this whole mesh. Blanc needed bettega more than bettega needed this job when he was hired e.g..... since bettega's hiring I haven't heard a word from secco. he is sporting director yet still it is bettega who is now signing players (candreva)and doing deals (trying with benitez) and speaking to the media. so for this uncomprehensible hiring (ALESSIO SECCO) Blanc should be given his pink slip and don't forget to carry Secco with you

5. barbados

barbados New Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Barbados
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    just debating but what good business decisions has he done. getting ordinary sponsors. biulding a 40000 stadium when everyone is looking @ 60000+. signing shirt sponsorship deals for 8 million per when bayern munich just signed a 25 million a year deal with deutshe telecom. I love juve but your statement has me baffle

6. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You need to look at reality when you pass judgement.

1. Turin's population is approx. 900 000. 99% of their fan base is outside Turin.
    2. 4 years back from Serie B
    3. Maybe no CL next year
    4. Calciopoli stigma
    5. 7th place in the league
    6. Out in Group stages of CL
    7. Out of EUFA cup
    8. No coach
    9. Under performing signings
    10. Team needs rebuilding

Bottom line is that Juve as a business are technically doing well. How many other team in Italy have a new stadium in the works.

7. DVS_one

DVS_one New Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Good points and I believe Fiorentina are the only other Serie A team even close to having a new pitch. Everyone else still living off of Italia 90

8. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I am all for the business end being up to scratch, BUT the playing field is the priority! We need to show much, much more quality there for me!