PBP: (BL: Week 27) FC Bayern München vs Eintracht Frankfurt [R]

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Hendrik, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    How old is Vidic and how old is Breno? :rolleyes:

2. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    So Breno is 25, or what do you wanna say ? :rolleyes:

He is an investment in the future. That was why he was brought for. Micho needed years to adapt in Munich. On the other hand it has to be discussed if loaning Breno would not have been a better idea....

3. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That was the same "They are young" mantra we have always relied on and failed woefully.

Lell is young, Ottl is young,Rensing is young which of them has groen since and the first 2 have been in the team since 2007 and they are still young right?
    Remember the buzz about Poldi after the world cup that he is young and all that. How come our 2 main strikers after 3 years of Poldi are 30 years olds?
    Schweini would become the next Baggio at least you know where we stand right now.

4. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Why would a "Young" 19 year old refuse bone test to confirm his age.
    Just tell me one reason an intending employee would refuse background check.

5. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Your examples are completely flawed. Lell and Ottl for the most part were always thought of as average players. Rensing as question mark with potential. We already have 2 starters in Demichellis and Lucio, there is no point to go and buy another since there are 2 other back-ups. Potentially Buyten or Breno as 3rd choice next season.

Breno hasn't even gotten any real game time, how can you write him off already? :rolleyes:

6. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Now comes this bone analysis hoax :p
    My professors would kill me if I come up with wikipedia as source, but go on make your self look good :D

7. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    btw: It's time for a more interesting topic: Jose Ernesto Sosa

If he goes on like that today, I guess we can indeed seal the "Seeking ROM replacement" advertisement

8. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Errr, he'll have to do it every game until the Bundesliga is over. He needs to start as a ROM, to see what he is capable of. I didn't see the game today, so not sure how good he was but seemed good basing on you guys that watched it.

Anyone have the highlights of the game?

9. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    @DI,
    The Spanish giants had upset Breno when they asked him to undergo a bone analysis to prove his young age. Breno was stunned and told them in no uncertain terms what he thought of that idea.
    http://www.bundesliga.de/en/liga/news/2007/index.php?f=84469.php
    Maybe you doubt this website too

To think we paid that amount for this guy we all HOPE would come good before the coming of Christ. Hope we dont have another Poldi on our hands.

He is young he is young, That was the Podolski and Schweini song some years back

10. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Maybe we should just sell everyone if they don't fill their potential in the first or 2nd year even if they are young. Lets just sell Sosa, Muller, Breno and good thing we sold Hummels. Any other youngsters we should just sell and not bother with it?

11. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  12. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    DI,
    Thats the offical Bundesliga website right? and all news from there should be authentic.
    If you are not convinced by that, then you need to visit Brazil and ask to see Brenos younger ones.
    EQ,

You think we should give Lell, Ottl, Poldi some more years till they get us into division 2?
    Gorlitz, markus Feulner, Hummels,

13. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Again you make no sense even though I told you Lell and Ottl are terrible examples as they were never thought of great prospects. Breno is a CB, CB always take longer than other positions besides the GK position to grow into a player.

If we had your mentality, Demichellis would be at some mid-table club atm in Argentina. Good thing our management actually knows what patience means unlike you. You're a lost cause.

14. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    None of your busines
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    ... Just saw the highlights, many looked good from our team.

I also noticed at the end yet another penalty not given to us. I honestly think there have been about 10 penalties for us that should have counted but never were thanks to ignorant referees. Yes, I do know Messi had a clear penalty not given, I believe another one or 2 that were not given for the opposition when they should have been. However the amount of clear penalties not given to us this season is absolutely shocking!

15. Ricken

Ricken Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It ain't that Micho is a stud to be honest. Actually this time around he has been pretty disapointing. Breno needs time to develop, he should be given a fair chance to compette at least. Althoughthe fact he declined to have that bone test is kind of fishy. :p Does that mean he has Eriberto/Luciano written all over him? :p

16. banok

banok Member

May 26, 2005
    Budapest
  17. shealygg

shealygg Member

Jul 5, 2008
    South Carolina
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    In Breno's case...why is a bone test relevant? I understand that we're not concerned with his age (at least I don't think so...), but why were the others concerned? Were they worried that he was younger or older than he made himself out to be?? Just curious....

18. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    EQ,
    I like the patience stuff that has made us not to go beond CL q finals for the past 8 years. 8 years and we have never played a semi final.
    The clubs that used to be so far away from us in pedigree Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Barcelona are now shitting on us and playing CL semis regularly

Maybe if we are patient for 80years we would get there I mean semi finals.

John Terry started leading the Chelsea defence line at what age? How old is Giorgio Chielini, Martin Skrtel, Gerrard Pique, Rio Ferdinand Of Leeds at 22

19. Hendrik

Hendrik Member+

Aug 27, 2005
    Deutschland
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Klinsmann on the Rensing-Butt switch:

- "Rensing is a level below Butt"
    - Butt exudes confidence and is a vocal leader
    - Klinsmann knows Resning isn't happy about the decision but they've given him enough time and all what matters now is that Bayern win games

20. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dude, as if the official bundesliga website staff has dozen of journalists that get stories straight, that research their own, etc. You may call it want you want but it remains copy&paste work

21. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ricken, Glad you remember the Eriberto/Luciano saga. Breno??
    Sheally, i am just curious they way you are about him. If clubs should request an out of the world bone test to to ascertain his age. Then bayern paid a premium for him.

22. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    DI,
    So what website and link would convince you?
    You said wiki is not reliable, Even the official bundesliga site is not reliable. So what is?

Can we even depend on what we read on the official Bayern site?

23. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

It's funny to hear that a keeper that wasn't good enough anymore for Leverkusen and also wasn't good enough for Benfica now should be good enough for Bayern. You can bet your house on that Rensing will hand in a transfer request and that he won't play under this coach again. I'm well aware that many hear will start crying in joy because of that, but it simply has to be noted that the coach is

a) unnecessarily opening another transfer area that needs to be dealt with in the upcoming summer
    b) putting his very own credibility on the line as well (before Barca it was 'unique and temporary', now it's anything else but temporary)

If you ask me that says way too much about a coach. But back to the keeper issue, I'm already starting to wonder what will happen when the goals pour in again due to the overall lackluster defending. Who will it be that is to blame then?

24. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Member+

Aug 19, 2005
    Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

It don't believe any crap that is written and as long as no one brings up proof that Real really requested such a thing it'll remain a press phantasy/invention/myth/ >>insert similar words<< that gets copied and copied over and over again (happens often enough in our media hunger for attention, buzz and stories).

And anyway of what matter should it be as you stay so persistent? Assuming Real would have done such a thing and Breno said 'no' what should that be proof for? Maybe you have some sort of weird understanding but I don't expect anyone that is accused of a silly thing to go out and proof the opposite, simply because it is not his job to do so (i.e. presumption of innocence).

25. KyleS8

KyleS8 Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Kanada
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I know it was just Frankfurt, but what a way to rebound. Well played throughout! Should have been 5-0 though, that ref was just being simpathetic to Frankfurt on that penalty no-call.:mad:

Now if we can keep some of that confidence for Tues we can at least exit the Champion's League with some respect.