BL MD 31: Düsseldorf- BVB

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by hava, Jun 13, 2020.

1. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Bürki
    LP Hummels Akanji
    Hakimi Can Witsel Guerreiro
    Sancho Hazard Brandt

2. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    We just wasted a 3 on 1 situation. Düsseldorf has been wasting time from the first minute and we should have taken advantage of their corner backfiring like this.

3. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Boring safety first game, just like the recent games.
    Hopefully, Haaland is ready to help in the second half. Düsseldorf is such a dreadful team to watch.

4. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Far too slow and lacking urgency. Bayern pulverised Düsseldorf two weeks ago. Hopefully the second half is better.

5. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Guerreiro scores after Düsseldorf had their chance to take the lead.
    Goal called back because Düsseldorf's clearance hit Guerreiro's shoulder. What a joke. Are we getting ********ed every week by "handball" decisions?

6. Arlo

Arlo Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    #6 Arlo, Jun 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    An absolute joke of a handball, biggest bs ref call by far this season

7. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    typical bs... bayern handles one in the box and we get nothing.. and then we get one called back for that??? ******** the BL...

8. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    Oh Favre is def a "past" after this seasons and thats a great thing!
    This kind of football is just unwatchable...

Alex C repped this.
  9. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Haaland scores in the last minute. Nice, I hope Düsseldorf gets relegated.

10. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    what a header for Haaland... god what a talent

11. Arlo

Arlo Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Haaland saves LF from yet another embarrassment...

12. HockeytownHeel

HockeytownHeel Member+

Dortmund
    United States
    Jul 23, 2018
    I dont mind them and I dont begrudge them. THey are playing for their lives. Id like to see them stay up actually

13. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Lucky win, what a dreadful 2nd half. No plan B. Can’t wait until LF is gone

14. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This team could be so much better.

15. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    A real winning at all costs mentality would be such a difference. We picked it up in the last 10 minutes but before that it was at times infuriating seeing us look so disinterested. That included not making runs or avoiding going where it might hurt to stop opposing attacks. If Bayern played as if they don't give a shit whether they win or don't win, you knew something is wrong with the team.

I think Rummenigge described one aspect of that mentality in regards to Bayern some weeks ago: A new player joining a team that won 7 titles in a row doesn't want to be the one that ends that series.

16. astrophyz

astrophyz Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Boston, USA
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
    - stupid handball rules need to change.. it's not even the refs' fault. they are just applying the stupid rules. even in that case of that bayern no-call, it's the correct call according to the stupid rules

- favre can't adjust to the opponents tactics.. only 2 subs and stubborn approach.. so what will you do now when the next game is midweek and your players hit the floor at the end of this game? play everyone 90 minutes again? repeat until everyone is injured? we need a next level coach!

- yeah.. definitely the players are disinterested.

- i feel bad for dusseldorf, they were great tactically and stifled us, without even doing too much running! they could have won as well.

17. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    At least the win means that CL is nearly secured. One more win or Gladbach or Leverkusen not winning all 4 of their remaining games will be enough.

18. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Gladbach lose in Bayern, so top 4 now guaranteed. Minimum objective achieved.

19. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    If our goal is to be in the top 4 with a team that is worth 600M, something is wrong with us..
    I think we need more pressure when it comes to this kind of things, we dont need alibi any more.. Pressure is sometimes bad, but sometimes you just need pressure to push forward.. I just fell the FO doesnt put any pressure on the coaching stuff, its like ok, top 4, not bad.. It could be worse

BVBFNM repped this.
  20. Jiri Havran

Jiri Havran Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Oslo
    Club:
    Shanxi Baorong
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Watched Bayern game tonight and have to say that BMG made a good impression. Yes, Bayern was dominating in the second half, but BMG were the better team before the break and deserved a lead. Is it BVB only that shit the bed in Munich?
    Or is it just Favre special to surrender to “better” teams (Inter, Barca, PSG, Tottenham)?

21. Oliseh

Oliseh Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Croatia
    Nov 29, 2019
    When i look other teams, we really, i mean really have a hig potential team...
    Someone is crazy when they say we are limited.. We are limited on the bench! You know what i mean..
    Ok, i agree we need a better GK, definitely and 1 more good CB is a must, another solid striker, those 3 acquisitions and you have a elite team...

astrophyz repped this.