Bizarre Metros media appearance

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by 3rdSt.Jim, Oct 23, 2003.

1. 3rdSt.Jim

3rdSt.Jim New Member

May 16, 2001
    Higley, AZ
    Wow, I never imagined this thread would rise to such grandiose heights...

2. Cleveland Steamer

Cleveland Steamer New Member

Jan 10, 2001
    Re: ON digis girl

Get stretched, sweetheart....

3. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    Sorry I didnt reply in such a timely manner, but Im so glad you have brought your morals and insight on these boards you have changed my life and opinion on the way I look at thing in ONE post. Thank you very much.

4. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

in the interest of not hijacking a thread, i will leave it at this... IT WAS A WISECRACK

5. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    It was? oH no! who do I turn for moral guidance now?

6. joeydigisgirl

joeydigisgirl New Member

Feb 9, 2003
    corona, ca
    digis girl

if you two really knew anything about soccer, u would know that joey used to play for the rapids for 4 years. sorry i haveny updated my profile for you. you obviously dont know much about soccer asuming you only watch soccer and go onto this site because you have nothing better to do with your time. like i said before, u dont seem like very loyal fans to me. because if you were you wouldnt be trying to hasle me with supporting the metros now would you. i dont know why you have such a problem with it?

7. Cleveland Steamer

Cleveland Steamer New Member

Jan 10, 2001
    Re: digis girl

Yeah. It's not like I am a sock puppet. I just haven't updated my profile since Joey left Colorado for Metro. Never mind the fact that my only 2 posts EVER were in this thread in the last two days. Don't get hung up on the details....

8. joeydigisgirl

joeydigisgirl New Member

Feb 9, 2003
    corona, ca
    FORGET IT

u know what, this is just a total waste of time anyways listening to u guys talk trash to eachother about a sport u dont even know anything about. nor do u have ant respect for anyone. not to mention to a female. i really dont want to be a part of something that only speaks negatively on the metros anyways. forgive me for trying something new that had to do with the metros. im just going to leave it at that. sorry for upseting u guys i just took it as a low blow to the gut hearing the rude comments. but im just going to forget about this whole ordeal okay? truce

9. ToddP25

ToddP25 Member

Apr 19, 1999
    Richmond, VA
    Joey is dating a 12 year old sockpuppet??

My brain hurts sometimes when I read the posts up here.....

'u guys r really mean 2 me'

10. Metros#1

Metros#1 New Member

May 14, 2001
    NJ
    Metros acquired DiGiamarino on March 31, 2003 through a weighted lottery. If you take a close look at her profile, she joined BigSoccer on Feb 10, 2003, so it makes sense Rapids would be her favorite team at that time. If she was just lurking occasionally but never posted until this thread, it also makes sense she never modified her profile. Moreover, she seems to know some Metros inside info, judging from her first post. If she’s just a sockpuppet, somebody sure had time, inside info and foresight setting it up nicely.

Nobody knows for sure if she’s really Digi’s gf, but it’s unlikely she’s a sockpuppet. Some of you simply may have jumped to the wrong conclusion.

11. ToddP25

ToddP25 Member

Apr 19, 1999
    Richmond, VA
    If she is his girlfriend....I hope he gives her a talking to tonight.......

12. firemebaby

firemebaby New Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Chicago
    Joey, Joey, Joey, what are you thinking...

By the way Digi's supposed girl, Digi hasn't played for the rapids since the 2000 season. Maybe Bayer Leverkusen should have been your favorite team.

13. Metros#1

Metros#1 New Member

May 14, 2001
    NJ
    Now this is a newbie one should be curious...

In any event, by Feb 2003, Bayer's not likely to be their favorite team. Given Digi's history with Rapids, it's certainly reasonable. Like I said, it would take a tremendous amount of foresight to register this user name (joeydigisgirl) more than 8 months ago, just so to troll this thread. All things considered, it's more likely she's legit than she's a sockpuppet.

Considering the viciousness going on in this thread, no wonder few if any friends & family of the players would want to come here.

14. Heywood

Heywood New Member

May 14, 2000
    Plainville, CT
    DiGi's girl, don't listen to these clowns. They think there is "right way" to support the Metros...by grumbling. And if that's what they want to do, then that's what they do. If you want to wear that shirt, then go ahead. It's a FREE COUNTRY. In fact, wearing that shirt is a beautiful thing to me because you represent the idea that friends, family and loved-ones come first. There are people who criticized Mark Lisi for missing a game to go to his sister's wedding. Don't listen to them...they are a little out of touch with reality.

There is indeed a lot of bickering on these boards which is why I am hardly here anymore.

Place your bets folks...will this post be followed by some obnoxious remark about me, designed to hurt my feelings???

bluedaddy, thank you for being another Tenacious D fan....not many of us out there.

15. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    drove two hours each way to see the D live - they are but men ROCK!

16. joeydigisgirl

joeydigisgirl New Member

Feb 9, 2003
    corona, ca
    Heywood rocks!

Thank you for supporting me. Finally someone with a real brain and a heart. i too am going to continue to ignore these ignorant " so called loyal fans" at least you really understand the meaning of supporting the people and team you love. this is by far the best thread ive read ever. and i wouldnt doubt it if you get some negative responses from your thread. dont even listen to them. we all know what really matters here and its all about team spirit and support for the players. thanks again for realizing this from my point of view and not turning this into a big controversy. :) you are awesome!

17. ToddP25

ToddP25 Member

Apr 19, 1999
    Richmond, VA
    Re: Heywood rocks!

You only support your alleged boyfriend........we are the ones supporting the team......What do you know about supporting a team??

18. joeydigisgirl

joeydigisgirl New Member

Feb 9, 2003
    corona, ca
    its people like you who have no idea what you are even talking about. you dont even know me and you are going to tell me i ONLY support him. thats funny. its people like you who are only jealous because you will never really KNOW the metrostars like i do. I know each and every one of them and their families very well and i DO support the whole team THANK YOU very much. how do even call yourself a fan? Have u ever said anything positive about the metros on these boards? seems to me like you waste a lot of your time trash talking on the metros. Why dont you find a new sport or new team to support because your a terrible metros stars fan

19. joeydigisgirl

joeydigisgirl New Member

Feb 9, 2003
    corona, ca
    Re: Re: Heywood rocks!

ha ha I'm sorry! how are YOU supporting the team again? Oh ya! By talking trash on the way they play, look, who they date, and what they say and what they do! wow. Good job todd. YOUR a GREAT supporter. keep up the terrible job. Im suprised you even Go to the games and go on this site. remind me why again.... because you such a wonderful fan and supporter? if u were you would have never had a problem with me wearing the jersey in the first place.

20. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

That is sooo Georgia (MTBFTR)

...And I better not see this line in the next MTBFTR say around March 2005.

21. eric d

eric d Member

Sep 9, 1998

For once your claim will be true.

Does Nick know you read mtbftr?