Birth of a Giant - A three episode saga (Brazil)

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by jcmartins, Dec 21, 2005.

1. jcmartins

jcmartins BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 22, 2005
    United States
    hey guys I was going to bring this video here but someone beat me to it and added it to the Brazil forum which is absolutely fine but I thought i'd put it in here instead so more people would get to see it - For the mods out there i'm sorry for the double topic hope you understand

Okay I've finished them, though I still want to reedit all three in the future, for now I think they are at least worth watching - enjoy:

Part 1 - From the Tragedy of 1950 to the triumph of 1970 (aprox. 8 minutes) Megaupload

Part 2 - After 24 years of hope Romario and Ronaldo Come to the rescue (1978 t0 2002)
    - Aproxim. 13 minutes - megaupload

Part 3 - The achievements of the selecao and the Fantastic four brings faith to yet another triumph Aproxim. 15 minutes - megaupload

Part three shows a bit of the brazilian spirit a bit of each player that forms the fantastic four (quadrado magico) and centers around our biggest hope: - The Magician

BTW - If someone out there could help me in uploading these to other servers please do and post the links here _ I tried several and couldn't and everyone tells me that megaupload sucks - so thanks in advance....
    Also please post comments I'm still giving my first steps here and would love some criticism -....

2. halfnelson31

halfnelson31 New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    NOVA
    what excatly is the video about?

3. jcmartins

Jul 22, 2005
    United States
    exactly what it says - just a qucik documentary of the history and growth of our national team starting at the tragedy of 1950 till the team we have today as we go into Germany 2006

4. halfnelson31

halfnelson31 New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    NOVA
    actually that is not excatly what it says so dont get a ********in attitude with me

5. jcmartins

Jul 22, 2005
    United States