Bill O'reilly mentions St. Phil in his talking points

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by falcon6, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Mitre

Mitre New Member

Sorry about that bit on Greta. Guess I'm not as big a fan of Fox News as you are, Ian. I stopped watching that station a while ago.

As for the second bit: no, that's really not true. I suppose you've never heard of Lynn Samuels, Ron Kuby (who is at least (e^45 + 2023) x 5 times smarter than neanderthal wonder Curtis Sliwa) and Bill Press? It doesn't seem like they get bowled over too often.

Maybe conservatives dominate the airwaves because they've all got the faces for it :D. (Not that Lynn Samuels is that good looking!)
    No seriously, though...your whole point that no liberals can succeed on television or radio means what then? Does it mean that the conservative and Fox pet gripe with "liberal" media is automatically null and void? Are communist pinko loonies like Tom Brokaw and Peter Jennings really just conservatives in disguise?

2. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    Liberals succeed well when they can rig the dialog, as with Donohue in his heyday, Oprah, "The View" Rosie, etc. CNN's idea of balance is putting on three liberals (Hunt Shields and Carlson) up against Novak. But those CNN argument shows are so stale (Limbaugh, too) that making much of a comment on them is pointless. I've seen the latest Donohue show, it's an abomination, he's trying to be O'Reilly.

Oh yeah, Jeff Cohen of FAIR, another Fox liberal stooge for you, truly believes that Jennings/Brokaw/Rather are conservative!

Fox is great, and it's wonderful to see CNN get slapped out of their arrogant stupor. And they're doing it while rerunning their shows endlessly, that just shows how easy a target CNN has become.