BigSoccer's New Look SUCKS

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by wadejackson1, Jul 28, 2007.

1. lobomojo

lobomojo Member+

Chelsea, Gillingham
    Jul 17, 2004
    Freedom
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    It is that bad and now my 365 skin refuses to work and I get this Alaskan snowstorm skin, my visits will go down dramatically if loss of the 365 blue is gone for good

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 11, 2006
    Olathe, Kansas
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yes.

[crossing finger behind back]Hey BS guys, I didn't mean anything by the mongoloid comment. Can we have our Wizards skin back please? We'll be really good this time. :D [/crossing finger behind back]

3. Beech

Beech Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Kansas City
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Folks, the only skin that has active bug fixes working/applied to them is the default skin. None of the others are being tested extensively at this point. You are only inducing your own pain by trying to use these. Everything is based off the default skin. Next layer is the MLS skins I believe so ones like the 365 etc... are going to be a while until everythings cool.

Also posting here about things buys you nothing, you must post in the main threads dedicated for bug fixes and technical support. This thread is not reviewed by anyone meaningful.

4. the_cyclones

the_cyclones New Member

Jul 26, 2004
    The Cauldron
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Self gratification? - well, there are other ways for that I suppose....

Delayed gratification? (when it eventually is fixed all posted here will feel justified in their complaint!)

Too much logic Andy.

:)

5. MtMike

MtMike Member+

Nov 18, 1999
    the 417
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Doesn't Andy Mead come on this thread? ;)

6. PezJunkie

PezJunkie Member

Apr 30, 2001
    Independence, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, the new BS layout has *less* white than the Wizards one. Since I last used the BS default they've added a (very) light grey background to the text of the posts.

I think the reason it looks weird is that there are no borders on the left & right sides of the posts, so it just bleeds together with the white margins.

7. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And that's probably what my main issue with it is. It just makes it look like more white with the fact that it has no boxes around it.