BigSoccer Halo 2 clan

Discussion in 'Video and Computer Games' started by MikeLastort2, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Revolution96

Revolution96 New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Rhode Island
    I would like to join, but having trouble finding the clans group.

Has it gone private? Can i get a invite?

THX

2. eneste

eneste Member

Mar 24, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Post your gamer tag and someone will send you an invite.

3. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    definitley ******** my spelling i;m drink, er driink drunk where;s delete>? ******** it. OI be on tommorrow night, tonight wes full of drink. (hey I hit the period!!!) ummm ywah bigSoccer tommorrow night for me if anyone;'s intereested I should be sover!

4. MetroMLS

MetroMLS Member

NYCFC
    Chile
    Mar 24, 1999
    Miford, CT
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi Guys, I want to join the bigsoccer clan. My gamertag is killer1966. Thanks

5. Revolution96

Revolution96 New Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Rhode Island
    GamerTag: Revolution96

thx

6. Quango

Quango BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2003
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    I sent MetroMLS and Revolution96 clan invites.

Quango (SixByNine 42)

7. Qamle

Qamle Member

May 2, 2004
    San Diego
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Sorry I haven't been playing in awhile. I just needed a Halo 2 break. When are you guys playing next? I'll join ya.

8. Quango

Jul 25, 2003
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    I'm on for segments during the evenings, usually with a guest, though. If there is a time that would work well to actually have a clan game, I'll try to make time for it. Weekends? I'll have a large chunk of time during the day Sunday. Quango

9. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going to try to be on tonight, past few nights I've been experiancing some really bad lag though so it might not work out. When I haven't been lagging I've been kicking ass, I got two running riots in rumble pit in yesterday's only lag free game and I've been getting over 20 kills and winning somewhat consistantly (like 2 out of every 3 games) in big team.

I'll be on most weeknights starting next week when I go back to my dorm and its insanely high speed internet connection.

10. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Haven't been at all as I've been playing ESPN college hoops and Ghost Recon. Won't be on tonight because of U-20 qualifiers at the HDC. Maybe I can play a little next week.

11. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bah my family is getting rid of DSL tommorrow and won't get cable until Wednesday so I won't be on this weekend. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself Sunday without BigSoccer or Xbox live and with a foot and a half of snow outside :(. I guess I could always get high/drunk with my friends and go to the movies... yeah that sounds cool.

12. eneste

eneste Member

Mar 24, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I'll probably be on for a little bit tonight. Send me a message (aquavit) if you want to get a game going.

13. Quango

Jul 25, 2003
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Thanks for the invite eneste. Sorry, I didn't have a mic, but that was fun. Haven't played in Team Skirmish much before. Q (SixByNine 42)

14. eneste

eneste Member

Mar 24, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Yeah it was, we were doing pretty well when people weren't dropping out. I'd recommend getting a mic for team play though, makes it much easier.

15. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is anyone else still playing this game? I joined another clan with a few of my friends because BigSoccer seemed pretty dead. I'll probably be playing tonight from around 8pm to 3 am (maybe a bit later actually I woke up at 4 today) central time and I'll be on quite a bit tommorrow afternoon as well because I'm too sick to go out and really do anything. So if anyone wants a game send me a friend invite, gamertag is still Tequila Monster.

16. Quango

Jul 25, 2003
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    eneste was the only other person I saw on there regularly when I was playing over the past few months. With WE8 coming out, I haven't played Halo at all. My 2 mos. free Xbox live is running out next week, so I probably won't be around anymore.

Kind of wish they'd put out a couple of updates or some new maps or something. There was definitely a drop in play. It seems like everyone was done with the game after I got Xbox live on Dec. 19th.

Q

17. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whoa, haven't played Halo 2 since I played Mercenaries and now WE8.

18. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's what I figured, generally I only play when I have some friends to play with. With all the cheaters and cheap ways some people play, the game isn't very fun unless you're playing with friends.

19. kcscsupporter

kcscsupporter Member+

Apr 17, 2002
    D17
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i played a little on my friend's xbox and i found myself getting absolutely lit up some games. i'm a pretty good player, not the best, but definitely not bad enough to where i'm just getting run over time after time. my friend said that there weren't any known cheats yet for the game, is this true? i just can't believe that i can be that overpowered.
    oh yeah, one more thing, i hate the damn sword. i just think it takes away from the fun when it's being used.