BigSoccer Gear I Want To Buy

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Sachin, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Huss,

Will we see BigSoccer scarves and jerseys before too long?

Thanks,

Sachin

2. Jacen McCullough

Nov 23, 1998
    Maryland
    Great idea! I don't know what the legal impact or cost effectiveness would be, but is it possible to have one side BSI and the other side with the MLS team logo's? I guess that would be in addition to an all BSI one for the non MLS fans. Just thinking out loud.

JMac

3. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    we're tyring for a jersey for xmas

4. jamison

jamison Member

Sep 25, 2000
    NYC
    I know this sounds geeky, but anyway.

Bigsoccer jerseys that would allow you to personalize the username (or any name) across the back (for an extra fee, obviously) would be a good seller, I should think. You'd probably have to cap it at 12 or 15 letters, but it's a good idea.

I know eurosport will add any name and number to a jersey for $ 7. So if BS could do it for $ 10 or so, it might make people more willing to throw down $ 50+ on the shirt.

I have a minor fear of the entire Sam's Army end and Nats games becoming Red BS jerseys with our user names (geek central), but if it was a cool shirt I would probably buy one.

And even for the non-BS shirts that are sold in the BS Store (Nats and team shirts, etc), personalization is pretty important, though I know you guys do third party shipping to the buyer, which would complicate the matter. For the BS shirts though, this would seem do-able.

5. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Put me down for a scarf and jersey.

RE: Jersey for xmas.....

Who would the manufacturer be? Nike, adidas, Umbro????

6. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    That's a great idea assuming that we can get these shirts in red with USA written across the front along with BigSoccer.com.

Sachin