Biggest 20 domestic transfer deal in CSL

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Dec 22, 2005.

1. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Biggest 20 domestic transfer deal in CSL

although CSL is only a small and poor leagues, our Transfer fee maybe not so high compare with K-League, J-League and other asian leagues, but it's still intresting as the transfer markest was really active between 2001-2003,if you take a look at those big deals, you'll find some egregious deal

biggest 20 domestic transfer deal in CSL

in RMB
    8 RMB = 1 USD
    2 RMB = 1 SAR
    1 RMB = 14 JPY
    1 RMB = 140 KRW
    1 RMB = 1100 IRR

Player Transfer fee Season from to

祁宏 Qi Hong 9.5m 2002 Shenhua→Inter
    申思 Shen Si 9.0m 2002 Shenhua→Inter
    郑智 Zheng Zhi 8.5m 2005 Shenzhen→Shandong
    陈波 Chen Bo 7.5m 2002 Tianjin→Shenyang
    曲圣卿 Qu Shengqing 5.5m 2001 Liaoning→Shenhua
    陈波 Chen Bo 5.17m 2001 Shenyang→Tianjin
    区楚良 Ou Chuliang 4.97m 2000 Shenhua→Jiangsu
    江津 Jiang Jin 4.95m 2003 Tianjin→Inter
    吴承瑛 Wu Chengying 4.95m 2003 Shenhua→Inter
    李金羽 Li jinyu 4.9m 2004 Liaoning→Shandong
    张玉宁 Zhang yuning 4.9m 2003 Liaoning→Shenhua
    刘军 Liu Jun 4.8m 2001 Shenhua→Qingdao
    杨光 Yang Guang 4.8m 2003 Shenzhen→Qingdao
    李尧 Li yao 4.8m 2003 Liaoning→Dalian
    李明 Li Ming (Xiao) 4.8m 2003 Beijing→Inter
    陈刚 Chen Gang 4.7m 2003 Qingdao→Shenhua
    曲东 Qu Dong 4.6m 2003 Liaoning→Yunnan
    周挺 Zhou Ting 4.5m 2004 Yunnan→Qingdao
    杜萍 Du Ping 4.5m 2004 Shenyang→Inter
    姚夏 Yao Xia 4.5m 2003 Sichuan→Qingdao

2. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Transfer Out
    吴承瑛 Wu Chengying 4.95m 2003 Shenhua→Inter
    祁宏 Qi Hong 9.5m 2002 Shenhua→Inter
    申思 Shen Si 9.0m 2002 Shenhua→Inter
    刘军 Liu Jun 4.8m 2001 Shenhua→Qingdao
    区楚良 Ou Chuliang 4.97m 2000 Shenhua→Jiangsu

Transfter In
    张玉宁 Zhang yuning 4.9m 2003 Liaoning→Shenhua
    陈刚 Chen Gang 4.7m 2003 Qingdao→Shenhua
    曲圣卿 Qu Shengqing 5.5m 2001 Liaoning→Shenhua

Shenhua is one smart financial operator. :D

3. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    its surprising to see how many times Inter and Qingdao pop up on that and how little success they've had, despite splashing out so much cash...I think the list shows its very difficult to "buy" the league in China as you don't find Shenzhen or Beijing on there as buyers and Dalian's only up there once...You can have a lot of money, but it needs to be spent wisely.

Haha, I don't think its Shenhua being smart, I think it was Inter just being stupid. Inter spent a crapload of money to buy Shanghai players in the hope that doing so would help them to win the hearts of Shanghai fans, I don't think Shenhua had the cash or the desire to match Inter and in the longrun I think Inter has realized they overpayed for all those guys...

I still think Datou's transfer fee could top the list, but we'll have to wait and see...

4. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Beijing hasn't won crap. And if they had money they still wouldn't win crap.

5. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    2003 FA Cup Champions! Okay, granted that year you lot took the league, but I wouldn't dare say BJ hasn't won crap...

Haha, and looking at the list, Shenhua's major moves are to bring in all "northern barbarians"...

6. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I don't know what happened before Jia A, but Beijing has only won the FA Cup thrice. Shenhua has won the league twice and FA cup once.

Those "northern barbarians" are smart to choose to play for Shenhua.

7. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I don't care how many champions you won~ what I know is this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Shandong Luneng officially announced Li leilei's join, Shandong will pay Shenzhen 5m RMB, that'll be the seventh expensive transfer in CSL history

9. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Leilei is a fat f+ck, but he's often brilliant, this makes Shandong even stronger and they are the team that is to be feared...

10. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Shandong is overrated.

11. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I don't think so, last season they started out strong and looked unbeatable, but started falling off, perhaps due to fatigue from the ACL (Shenhua beware?). They have one of the best (if not the best) midfielders in the league in Zheng Zhi and can play two of the top young players around him with Zhou Haibin (who has a good amount of MNT experience) and Cui Peng (whose getting the callup), they now have one of the best goalies in Leilei, and with Dayu and now Jelic up front they have the best strike force in the league. They still have the potential of adding Datou to their side, strengthening their defense and with Hao off in England, they have the CSL's elder statesman in Li Xiaopeng. Plus, they have (arguably) the best fans in China, they have a serious home field advantage for games in Jinan and they travel well on the road. Not getting into the ACL may actually be a blessing in disguise. This is definitely not an overrated team.

12. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I thought Li Xiaopeng retired. Shandong scored eight more goals than Shenhua in the league. I don't fear Jelic. We have Gao Lin and Mao Jianqing.

Is the four NT player limit still in effect? They have way too many internationals then.

13. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I don't have the CSL 2006 changes thread at hand, but I'm pretty sure one of the things was that the rule was abolished. In any case, I thought it only applied to transfers, not for players who came up to the MNT during their time with the club (pointless anyways as I think it was abolished)...You may be right about Li, I'm not sure if he was one of the players who said his goodbyes at the end of last season or not...

While both Gao and Mao are good players and have a strong future ahead of them, none of them are even close to Jelic's skill today. The Gao-Mao combo (they didn't get as much pt as Zhang and Xie were used as the attacking players) were good for a total of 1 goal last season (working quickly from data on sinosoc, maybe it was wrong), whereas Jelic scored 21 and the closest player to him was 6 goals back. Combine that with Zheng Zhi's 10, the Romanian's 10, and Dayu's 7, damn, thats pretty scary. Granted, teams may have figured out Jelic and it will also take him some time to adjust, but he's one of the best players in the CSL, combine him up front with Dayu or his fellow Eastern European (and then Zheng Zhi in the midfield), I see a new triangle forming, much better than the Tao-Xu-Jelic one for Guoan. If we're talking long term, I'd take Gao-Mao, if we're talking this coming season, how could you not choose Jelic, even if he was paired with a trained monkey?

14. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    We should wager something on something. I don't like how we go back on forth on topics (this, Dong, etc.) and never have a winner and a loser. :)

15. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Dalian developed many of their own players and spent money on quality foreigh players.

16. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Dalians foreigner were not as expensive as Shenhua's

17. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999