Big Ups to La Norte

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by dfb547490, Aug 4, 2002.

1. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    You guys got the job done right today, just like always. Was that the first pitch invasion in US soccer history? Thanks for the hospitality and the great atmosphere, sorry I had to leave early but my girl wasn't feeling too well. See ya next time the Yanks come to DC (or if I can make it down to see the Quakes take 3 points in the nation's capital ;))

Cheers
    Alex

2. Sinderella

Sinderella New Member

Aug 24, 2000
    Odenton, MD
    You guys were rocking the house....we were going to get tickets to your section but we invited some friends and wanted to be good hosts and stay with them....I think you guys were making everyone have a great time!!!!!!

3. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Thanks everyone who came to La Norte. We had an awesome turnout and it seemed like everyone was singing or at least clapping along.

It was awesome in the rain but the best part for me was when we were in the tunnel singing with people all around us joining in. Several people came up to me and "Wow, I never knew the singing was so much fun."

Sachin

4. eric6854

eric6854 New Member

Apr 20, 1999
    Virginia
    Alex,

Thanks for coming out and big thanks to you and your girl for helping save my camera from the mosoon!

Eric

5. Topo

Topo Member

Feb 15, 2001
    Wicked mad props to La Norte. I meandered into the La Norte section after the monsoon. I just couldn't stay away from the drumming.

6. Darth_Norteno

Darth_Norteno New Member

Thanks to all the "noobs" who came to 120 after the torrent. Extra thanks to everyone who came out to sing and dance when we were drumming in the hall. And the phattest props go to all my fellow Nortenos who stayed out in the rain longer than anyone and managed to storm the pitch (I'm not naming names, heheh). We may not have made the evening news, but we got people talking. Aguante La Norte!

7. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    I really want to get one of those hats that have "Soy De La Norte" on them. Sachin are there any more left or is there a way to get another set of them going? I'm sure there are lots of people who would buy them.

Anyway La Norte at the All-Star game was amazing. Singing and drumming through the hail storm was great, and running onto the pitch was very fun as well. :D

8. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    Big ups for La Norte too, getting on the front page of the sports section and whatnot.

9. Luis Chavez

Luis Chavez Red Card

Jul 11, 2001
    burke, va
    hey I had a hell of a time, LA NORTE ROCKED the first half, The monsoon was awesome i ran onto the field and had a blast and then i forgot that i had my lil sis with me so i came back but not empty handed with to racks of water, Aquafina style. Hey this is for everyone who joined LA NORTE during the singing, Dont be a stranger during the DC UNITED games ANYONE CAN JOIN US as long as they sing.

10. LOCO4UNITED!!

LOCO4UNITED!! New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    Section #120.
    We got 10 more

Thamlin,
    We have 10 more of those hats. Send me an email "lanorte120@hotmail.com".