Best Youngster in CM4

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by Ronaldinho11, May 8, 2004.

1. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    in my case:

Fabio Paim, Damian Luna, Freddy Adu, Memo Gonzales, Jonathan Spector, Jorge Torales, Pintinho.

2. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    shabalala on AJAX reserves always plays well when called up to the first team

3. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree about Shabalala, Adu is great, don't forget Alessio Cerci and Borut Semler. Also Oskitz Estefania on Sociedad is a great passer and excellent No.10 even though he's a little slow. Also Patricio Perez at Velez Sarsfield.

4. LongtimeFan

LongtimeFan New Member

Feb 27, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Believe it or not, there's an Australian player named Tallan Martin who CM thinks will become an explosive goal scorer -- I picked him up when I was playing Castel Di Sangro up to the top division in Italy, and he went on to be European Player of the Year a couple of times (sadly, not for me, since once he became a big deal in the Italian League I couldn't afford to re-sign him.) A friend of mine had him on his reserve team for Dortmund and after my experience, promoted him and played him and got a ton of goals, so I think the CM programmers like him. I think he plays for the Kingz or something now.

5. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i say cerci. he definitely scores the best goals.
    btw does any1 else enjoy watching freddy adu dribble in the game? he is the only play i see who kicks the ball like 10yrds in front of him and runs onto it. the funny part is that he will always kick it right to a defender yet the defender never gets it, seems very fake but it is a 2d engine so who really knows what is happening.

6. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes I've noticed that too. Sinama-Pongolle got up to 19/20 dribbling also and would knock the ball forward and run onto it.. Annoying when the keeper scoops up the ball.

7. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    two EPL kids who i used at RB on an emergency basis and won the starting job with consistent 8s

warnock - liverpool
    kitamarike - chelsea

8. hertha supporter

hertha supporter New Member

May 4, 2004
    Boston, MA, USA
    I like Borut Semler a lot as well, but another good player is Guo Liang from Dalian Shide in the Chinese League.

Another good player is Robert Huth in Chelsea. But he's expensive.

9. somebody

somebody New Member

Feb 18, 2004
    Neil Hacket (sp?) or Hackett?
    I think he was on Arsenal or Man. United as a DM.
    I might have it first name wrong, but his last name is definiltey Hacket or something close to that.