Best Young Japanese Talents

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Luislb10, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    1 person likes this.
  2. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    You know others Young Talents?

3. Ishikawa18

Ishikawa18 New Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Germany
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    wow, haraguchi is awsome

lets hope he can keep his skills and wont disapear in the shadow

4. aiueo-redded

aiueo-redded Red Card

Feb 3, 2006
    Japan
    Shinji Kagawa (1989.03.17 - Cerezo Osaka)

He's a key player @ Cerezo.
    He'll play an important role for the next U-20 NT alongside his teammate Kakitani.

5. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    NONE at Sanga! :)

6. wireframebox

wireframebox New Member

Jan 9, 2007
    Southampton, England
    These are excellent prospects indeed. Would someone be able to highlight the specific positions these players are strongest in please? I can use that for my latest Football Manager update.

7. Ishikawa18

Ishikawa18 New Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Germany
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Morimoto and Kakitani are fowards
    Kagawa is a winger can play MF and DF if im right :eek:
    but i dont know left or right

8. wireframebox

wireframebox New Member

Jan 9, 2007
    Southampton, England
    Many thanks for that. I will need to start a thread about my 2008 update with some screenshots soon. It has cup competitions this time around. :D

9. footballone-redded

Aug 13, 2007
    So?

10. YokoFoxes

YokoFoxes New Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Yokohama
    mizunuma kota at the marinos is fecking awesome. our youngest ever player to play a j1 game.

11. 9981-redded

9981-redded Red Card

Jan 13, 2008
    Marinos isn't a good club for young players, so he will fail.

12. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
  13. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Kagawa isn't exactly a defensive player, so to see him play DF would be a surprise. He's more like an attacking midfielder. plays at the wing most of the time for Cerezo, but are almost just as much positioned in the middle. I think he was central AM for Japan in the olympics right?

14. scotch17

scotch17 Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Entebbe
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    While this thread is up, it's worth pointing out that Usami has been fantastic in the U16 tournament so far (2 goals and the playmaker in 4 others after 2 games) and Miyayoshi is leading the competition with 4 goals -- and hasn't even played a full game yet.

15. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  16. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    Anothers Young Talents?

17. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
  18. dokool

dokool Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Tokyo, Japan
    Club:
    FC Tokyo
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Takuji Yonemoto's gotten a regular starting position in his rookie year and Soutan Tanabe's been coming on as a substitute. They're both working their ass off, Yonemoto in particular.

19. Ishikawa18

Ishikawa18 New Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Germany
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hisashi Jogo, Jun Suzuki and Kensuke Nagai

Jogo is a really hard worker and the player with the most potential at Avispa Fukuoka. I think he got the potential to play J1 at a small club...

Some inpretions:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBGEgRsEi8"]YouTube - ????????2009.04.12 #009 ????[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-SNEiqse1M"]YouTube - ????????2009.05.05 #012 ??????[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2wtX8a9Dbo"]YouTube - ????????2009.05.20 #014 ?????[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oggdv5O6vLs"]YouTube - ????????2009.05.20 #013 ????[/ame]

Jun Suzuki is in his first full season at Fukuoka after some playing time last year.
    He got a great eye and is a good freekicker and crosser.
    He's playing for Japan's U-20.
    A man with a good future. It will be hard to keep them long in Fukuoka.

Kensuke Nagai is a great one. He showed his skills at the Universiade this month in Belgrade with 7 goals in 5 games. He's still playing for Fukuoka University, but will join the team next year.

Another really good boy is Masato Yoshihara, who is also a forward like Nagai.
    Yoshihara is the starplayer of Avispa's U-18 and and is also a international for Japan's U-18. Yoshihara always got call-ups for the trainingscamps in view of U-20 WC 2011 in Colombia.
    He will join the senior team next year.
    He and Nagai are our future up front...

20. Takasan

Takasan New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    I have only one name for you Tsukasa Umesaki.
    I am pretty sure Umesaki will be the next Nakamura or Nakata in the future
    after the recovery of his injury.:cool:

21. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    Usami x Brazil

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ekvckhVAQ&feature=related"]YouTube- ??? - U-17WC ????? (2009/10)[/ame]

Usami x Switzerland

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP2OroOyrbk&feature=related"]YouTube- ??? - U-17WC ???? (2009/10)[/ame]

Usami x Mexico

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFeLItV1py4&feature=related"]YouTube- ??? - U-17WC ????? (2009/10)[/ame]

22. dantasu

dantasu Member

Portuguesa Santista
    Brazil
    Dec 8, 2009
    Santos
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yosuke Kashiwagi (Sanfrecce Hiroshima)
    Taisuke Muramatsu (Shonan Bellmare)
    Naoki Yamada (Urawa Red Diamonds)
    Akihiro Hayashi (Plymouth)
    Kazuya Yamamura (RKU)

23. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Not sure how many people are following the "Sunstar U-18 Tournament" which will have the semifinal matches tomorrow (Wednesday), but from the match summaries and the scores, it looks like FC Tokyo has some outstanding kids coming up. They have been crushing opponents by huge margins (they beat Thespa Kusatsu Youth 22-0!!!), and advanced to the semifinal with a 7-1 win over Nagoya.

Tokyo seems to have some impressive attacking players, especially striker Kentaro Shigematsu and midfielder Nao Mita. Mita is leading the tournament with 19 goals (18 in the group round alone! but only one since the knockout stages) and his teammate Shigematsu is tied for second place with 11.

Tokyo plays Gamba on Wednesday and Sanfrecce plays Jubilo. Though this isnt quite as prestigeous a tournament as the high school tournament (which Goru's team will take part in, from the 31st), in recent years more and more top players have come up through the J.League youth teams rather than high schools, so its a good place to spot talented young prospects.

24. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes, i was following it a bit ... i read the name Shigematsu many times throughout this tournament, some others of FC Tokyo's U18 already got contract, they are favorites for this tournament after more or less disappointing in the Takamado Cup in September/October.

Yokohama F.Marinos youth won Takamado cup with crushing Jubilo Iwata (who by the way must be good as well as they are again in semi finals here in Sunstar Tonic cup) in final 7-1. Sekihara was one of the best there, who got recently signed by Kataller Toyama.