Best stadium food?

Discussion in 'Food & Travel' started by babytiger2001, Oct 10, 2003.

1. 96Squig

96Squig Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Hanover
    Club:
    Hannover 96
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Eisstadium am Pferdeturm, Hannover (the stadium is crapp but the food excellent).

2. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Citrus Bowl Stadium in Orlando has a huge variety of stuff that's pretty good. I'm not sure I've ever seen quite the variety as I did during the CUSA championship game last year.

Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge serves jambalaya and other local food.

3. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    Can't say I've ever eaten anything decent in a stadium. I usually have my breakfast at home before I go, or for evening games have my tea first. I might have a pint or two of watery beer though.

4. Claymore

Claymore Member

Jul 9, 2000
    Montgomery Vlg, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who the hell voted for RFK?

5. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Beat me to it!

They also have them outside the Coliseum.

Althought I have seen a decline in the carts as the cops usually try to shut them down. Most don't have a food license.

6. RichardL

RichardL BigSoccer Supporter

May 2, 2001
    Berkshire
    Club:
    Reading FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    your life is just one constant ray of sunshine isn't it?

Best I've had was at the Finnair Stadium in Helskinki. It actually had a proper restaurant in the main stand which any fan in that stand could use. You could sit at a table in the restaurant, or just sit at one of the tables on the beer terrace overlooking the pitch and have waitresses bring food and beer to the table while you watch the match. Not very hardcore, but nor is the Finnish League in general. I think I didn't go for anything more adventurous than pizza, but it was a fine whole pizza, not just a slice.