Best Rev Free Kick ever [R]

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by dncm, May 26, 2007.

1. revs

revs Member

Apr 22, 2003
    MA
    ahhhh now we see how khano's master plan worked out! He was just trying to boost his/the revs awareness around the globe, good thing we have such a insightful winger!

p.s. i know this was explained in another thread somewhere but i cannot find it...how do you post a youtube video in here?

2. ngower

ngower foolish grin

May 24, 2006
    Nashua, NH
    [ youtube ]ECpv353fjkA[ /youtube ]

Post the series of numbers and letters at the end of a YouTube link and remove the spaces in those brackets and there you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECpv353fjkA

Post this: ECpv353fjkA

3. revs

revs Member

Apr 22, 2003
    MA
    Thanks!

[youtube]TLBTDYHz-b0[/youtube]

[youtube]mM2J9H3S5Ro[/youtube]

Guys, please pardon Khano from having the worst free kick ever, I believe this title belongs to our new English import, you may have heard about him, his name is David Beckham ;)

4. brduvel

brduvel New Member

Nov 2, 2005
    The Republik
    Yeah, but there was, like, sand and stuff. :cool:

5. a517dogg

a517dogg Member+

Oct 30, 2005
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    heh. I linked to it. It was too good to pass up.

http://a517dogg.blogspot.com/2007/05/revs-drop-bad-one.html

6. rkupp

rkupp Member+

Jan 3, 2001
    I agree it was pretty bizarre, but the end result is the same as hitting it 6" over the bar.

I don't think he would have taken that one if his teammates and coach didn't think he had something to offer. Nicol doesn't strike me as a one-and-done type of coach. You think Noonan and Heaps will never get into a penalty shoot-out again?
    This wasn't a pk. Dempsey has taken free kicks and he's taken bad ones. Anyone who's taken more than a few has mis-hit some. It happens.

7. dncm

dncm Member+

Apr 22, 2003
    Boston
    Yea, the teammates and coach needed someone to serve an inswinger(meaning use their left foot), so Khano came over to take it.

After that kick, I am sure the team and coach will take their chances with an outswinger from Ralston or Dorman from now on.

Comparing to penalty shoot-out is apples and oranges.

8. ngower

ngower foolish grin

May 24, 2006
    Nashua, NH
    #96 linked this month:D Keep 'em coming Khano, I'll take this anyday *continues to count profile views*